• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You probably deserved it more than us 49'ers

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Officiating was bad, but Kaep's play at the end was worse. We had every chance and we lost. End of story.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating was bad, but Kaep's play at the end was worse. We had every chance and we lost. End of story.

Exactly. Both teams played badly at times on offense and your team controlled their own chances to win down the stretch. You can't ask for more on the road in a big game. Refs were not a part of that last drive so I'm not sure where these other guys are coming from. Notice none of them were actual 49'er fans. Guess they were people who lost some vCash. :noidea:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how exactly did that happen? Even after that botched call on the turnover they were able to cover the 4th down play and got the ball back anyway. The zebras were bad, but there were bad calls going both ways.

The bottom line here was SF had the ball with their own destiny in their hands and turned it over again. The refs can't throw the ball for Kaepernick.

If any of you are saying the refs actually had an impact on the outcome of this game you are an idiot. SF had their chance and didn't convert it. End of story.

Guess YOU missed BOTH the 1st and 2nd halfs Whizzer...Enjoy the next 2 weeks till the "east coast biais" sides without you there.

GO BRONCZ!:yahoo:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs didn't decide this game so quit fucking blaming them, Kap made some bad decisions that ultimately sealed our fate, I think the biggest problem was our complete lack of a running game<kudos to Seattles D> to help out Kap, they put the whole game on his shoulders against the best secondary in the NFL in the hardest place in the NFL to win <ask Drew Brees> overall I'm not mad at Kap he was the reason we were even in this game and made some damn good plays.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess YOU missed BOTH the 1st and 2nd halfs Whizzer...Enjoy the next 2 weeks till the "east coast biais" sides without you there.

GO BRONCZ!:yahoo:

So the refs threw those INT's for Kaepernick then? :noidea:

Jesus, I know the refs to have an impact on the outcome of some games, but this isn't one of them. Why must some fucknuts always blame the refs for the end of EVERY single game, even when clearly not the case? :L

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF got one HORRIBLE call against them and that was the non-fumble call against Kearse...... however, Lynch promptly fumbled minutes later in that drive and actually put the 49ers in better field position (20'ish yard line vs. 1 yard line).

Overall the game was poorly officiated BUT LIKE SUPER BOWL 40 (yes I went there) the CORRECT TEAM WON (YES PITTS DESERVED TO WIN). FUCK off 40whiners.

Roughing the kicker and the none helmet to helmet against Whitner are two that I can think of, that being said it was Kaps TO that lost the game.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF lost because Kaep threw two very bad interceptions. Bottom line. We lost the game. Seattle played better. It happens.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the refs threw those INT's for Kaepernick then? :noidea:

Jesus, I know the refs to have an impact on the outcome of some games, but this isn't one of them. Why must some fucknuts always blame the refs for the end of EVERY single game, even when clearly not the case? :L

AND a fan "can't see" past his blind side...so goes sports...Sorry that Seattle gets to the BIG GAME thru a "jobbed" result, but enjoy your ride to the abyiss Whiz...maybe even you could "see" the light at some point.

There were "SO MANY" bad calls that went against SF today it was laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF lost because Kaep threw two very bad interceptions. Bottom line. We lost the game. Seattle played better. It happens.

I agree. Kaep is the weak link of this team.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND a fan "can't see" past his blind side...so goes sports...Sorry that Seattle gets to the BIG GAME thru a "jobbed" result, but enjoy your ride to the abyiss Whiz...maybe even you could "see" the light at some point.
So I'm just being a homer to say SF had their own fate in their hands and blew it without the refs being involved? :L

Used to think you had some football smarts. Maybe that only holds true for college. Either that or the booze has your mind clouded. SF blew their chance to win this game. Even their own fans are telling you that. Might be time for you to go pass out? :noidea:

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SF got one HORRIBLE call against them and that was the non-fumble call against Kearse...... however, Lynch promptly fumbled minutes later in that drive and actually put the 49ers in better field position (20'ish yard line vs. 1 yard line).

Overall the game was poorly officiated BUT LIKE SUPER BOWL 40 (yes I went there) the CORRECT TEAM WON (YES PITTS DESERVED TO WIN). FUCK off 40whiners.

Actually, the one horrible call was the running into the punter. Should have been roughing and San Fran would have kept the ball. Having said that, Seattle did take the ball down the field and scored on a 4th and 7. Cardinal sin to give that score up but Wilson made a great throw and Kearse made an even better catch. Kaepernik made some terrible throws and fumbled and ultimately cost his team the game. The refs were awful and so be it but the game was still won and lost on the field.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree he threw 1 very bad INT, the second was an incredible play by Sherman and Smith.

Only happened because that ball was underthrown by quite a bit. You cannot throw on Shermans side and under throw it. You just can't do that. There is a reason he had more picks than anyone else in the league this year. You better throw it on target going his way. I'll let others decide how bad of a throw that was, but he had to know the situation. That wasn't a 4th down desperation play.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm just being a homer to say SF had their own fate in their hands and blew it without the refs being involved? :L

Used to think you had some football smarts. Maybe that only holds true for college. Either that or the booze has your mind clouded. SF blew their chance to win this game. Even their own fans are telling you that. Might be time for you to go pass out? :noidea:

The game "CHANGED" on SF's punt where it was a "roughing the kicker" non call whiz, but enjoy your "Jobbed Winnah" result and stay easy ya blow dryer.....:laugh3:

Go ahead and "roll over" a kickers "plant leg" next time and see where that gets yer squad.
:laugh3::gaah::whistle::scratch:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree he threw 1 very bad INT, the second was an incredible play by Sherman and Smith.

He should not have thrown that last int. It was not a good read and the guy was covered.