• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You heard it here first

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 3 has to do with Delta, too. They own so many of the hubs there. I've heard that when their lease is up Southwest will be looking to make Cincinnati a place to add a few hubs.

Also, agreed about why the NFL would allow the Bengals to move to LA. They are going to want a STRONG ownership/Group. Mike Brown is not going to make the grade.

Any city, as a matter of fact, that looks at Cincinnati and is willing to take the Bengals on with Mike Brown as owner is stupid. Point blank. Why not just give Brown a blank check, pull their pants down, and then have 'em bend over.

:llama:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few thoughts.....

1.) When the Bengals win this week, and I bump this thread, we'll now all have to be reminded of our attendance issues. Thanks a lot!

2.) The Bengals would never move to LA for a very simple reason. The NFL wouldn't let it happen. The NFL NEEDS the next move to LA to work. They've been trying to orchestrate a return to that market for years, and you can be damn certain that the owner that gets to field a team in that market is going to be a proven winner. That's why I fully doubt you will see Oakland return and you're not likely to see Jacksonville relocate to LA. I would gamble on San Diego. Minnesota might move up the list if they don't solve their stadium issue.

3.) The Bengals probably aren't going anywhere, but I'm sure the NFL wouldn't be sad to see them leave the Cincinnati market. Cincinnati is dying as a city...... The crumbling of the airport has made it an unfriendly business environment, and the inaction of the city council has kept the city from forming new avenues for revenue. The market is definitely on the decline.

I see you got ahold of Cincy's last great export before typing this prediction out. Hit that crackpipe some more. Support our economy.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been dabbling with the purple....