• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yoshinobu Yamamoto

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers ruining baseball. Again.

If anyone really wants it to change, you should be cheering for LA to win the next 5 or 6 in a row....otherwise if they fail to win,its not really a problem is it?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone really wants it to change, you should be cheering for LA to win the next 5 or 6 in a row....otherwise if they fail to win,its not really a problem is it?
There needs to be a ceiling and a floor imo. Doesn’t matter if they only win 2 in the next 10 years

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There needs to be a ceiling and a floor imo. Doesn’t matter if they only win 2 in the next 10 years
They won’t. The Braves are still better on paper

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt pretty apparent a few days ago he wasn't going to the Sox, but man this offseason sucks.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers ruining baseball. Again.
They have become the Yankees of the 90’s and early 2000’s.

And the Dodgers being able to defer most of Ohtani’s salary allowed this signing.

MLB did this to themselves with allowing deferred salary and no salary cap.

Hope they like the ratings when viewers stop watching baseball when the Dodgers dominate for the next decade.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My GOD...get ready for only Dodger talk. Media circle jerk is here.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the entire world, minus Japan and part of LA hates the Dodgers now, right?

Has the Rays all time payroll been as much as what these two signed for this offseason? That’s an honest question. Well, both are honest questions.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is officially soccer minus about 100 million viewers

good luck with that format!

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to keep in mind that MLB, like the other major sports leagues, is a business.
But some of those businesses are ruining the game....and damaging their sport.

This is totally jumping the shark and indicative of a very broken format

Like I said the only sport like this is soccer and there is so much more worldwide interest it's not even a fair comparison.

Additionally with soccer you have a good 25 to 30 teams worldwide on this level whereas with baseball it's now down to about 6. That's fantastic for those 6 teams...awful for the rest.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The EPL grows on me.

Tradition exists. The game barely changes.

MLB is going the other way.

soccer also has 0 commercials and constant action for our ADD society. Whether you like the game or not is one thing but I can tell you a lot more kids play soccer than baseball in my district and it's been trending that way for years. It's the same issue...baseball is excruciating to watch as a parent of a young one because it has no fucking clock. Games can take hours and hours. Soccer is a solid hour and done.

Baseball is going to get lapped by every other sport when the 40 and ups die off.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soccer also has 0 commercials and constant action for our ADD society. Whether you like the game or not is one thing but I can tell you a lot more kids play soccer than baseball in my district and it's been trending that way for years. It's the same issue...baseball is excruciating to watch as a parent of a young one because it has no fucking clock. Games can take hours and hours. Soccer is a solid hour and done.

Baseball is going to get lapped by every other sport when the 40 and ups die off.
Baseball is close to dead in this country aside from rich kids with parents who are crazy.

It’s going to be mostly imports professionally soon. Ain’t nobody got time for that shit.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is close to dead in this country aside from rich kids with parents who are crazy.

It’s going to be mostly imports professionally soon. Ain’t nobody got time for that shit.

yea man...everyone is so busy with 2 job households and shit. If you're gonna go HAM on any sport it isn't going to be the one that has no end time.

I have one friend here who's kid is hard-core into baseball...well 2 because the latter is a coach. And the first was into fall ball and it fucked up everything from watching football to coaching his other sons football game.

the coach friend fucking hated this season because none of the kids were any good and they all just kinda said fuck it let's play baseball.

Considering my district is one of the largest in the state of Ohio the fact they can't field a single decent baseball team is not good news for baseballs future.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea man...everyone is so busy with 2 job households and shit. If you're gonna go HAM on any sport it isn't going to be the one that has no end time.

I have one friend here who's kid is hard-core into baseball...well 2 because the latter is a coach. And the first was into fall ball and it fucked up everything from watching football to coaching his other sons football game.

the coach friend fucking hated this season because none of the kids were any good and they all just kinda said fuck it let's play baseball.

Considering my district is one of the largest in the state of Ohio the fact they can't field a single decent baseball team is not good news for baseballs future.
If I could take back anything I’ve ever done, it’d be the six years I wasted coaching HS baseball.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved baseball, the strategy, skill....stats! Right or wrong the roids took that away from me and i stopped caring (yes i get it, hrs every ab is more exciting to most of you). Stopped coaching. Hard enough to get kids outside these days and if nobody is pushing some of these sports....they will go away