• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yesterday was the 20 year anniversary...

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without this hit.....

Sigh..

We can all thank Mo Lewis of this 20 year long...

Ok, just to go over some facts for the poor Pats fans who don't know or pretend not to care (but they care.)

Belichick the so called greatest coach ever has coached 8 teams Without Brady. One play off appearance. No Super Bowl appearances.

Ok....

In 2000 with Bledsoe and what turned out to be a SB roster, was 5 and 11.

Ok....

In 2001 with Bledsoe (until that hit) was 0 and 2.....

And then...Brady who unless you were a Michigan fan, really had no idea what Brady was. Brady still sounded like that TV show from the 70s.

Then Mo Lewis..

Oh did I mention the Bucs yet? Sorry.

The Bucs...Without Belichick.....

A 4 year old could connect these large dots.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without this hit.....

Sigh..

We can all thank Mo Lewis of this 20 year long...

Ok, just to go over some facts for the poor Pats fans who don't know or pretend not to care (but they care.)

Belichick the so called greatest coach ever has coached 8 teams Without Brady. One play off appearance. No Super Bowl appearances.

Ok....

In 2000 with Bledsoe and what turned out to be a SB roster, was 5 and 11.

Ok....

In 2001 with Bledsoe (until that hit) was 0 and 2.....

And then...Brady who unless you were a Michigan fan, really had no idea what Brady was. Brady still sounded like that TV show from the 70s.

Then Mo Lewis..

Oh did I mention the Bucs yet? Sorry.

The Bucs...Without Belichick.....

A 4 year old could connect these large dots.
Bingo we have a winner and worst was this below .500 coach treated Brady like a 20 year old when he was 40. Guy has stitches in his throwing hand and the fanook Belichick says to the media " well it's not heart surgery" ?? Here is a few lines from a story in local paper today

In the past, players have talked about how shocking it was to see Belichick yelling at Brady.

In 2019, former Patriots fullback Heath Evans, speaking on the YMH Podcast, told a story about Belichick ripping Brady in front of everyone during the 2007 season. The Patriots went 17-0 and Brady threw 50 touchdown passes that year to set an NFL record.

“We smoked a team by like 50 points and Bill comes in and he's mouthing off at Brady about something," Evans said. "I'm trying to remember how it started, but he was, like, 'If you weren't so worried about you and Gisele's next GQ magazine, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have thrown that interception. What is this, Christmas? It's October, Brady. Christmas come early or something? I could go to Foxboro High and get someone to throw that ball better than you.’ ”

Former Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett told a similar story during a 2019 appearance on FOX Sports 1's "First Things First." Bennett, who had won a Super Bowl with the Pats in 2014, said he was surprised when Belichick took aim at Brady during a team meeting.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo we have a winner and worst was this below .500 coach treated Brady like a 20 year old when he was 40. Guy has stitches in his throwing hand and the fanook Belichick says to the media " well it's not heart surgery" ?? Here is a few lines from a story in local paper today

In the past, players have talked about how shocking it was to see Belichick yelling at Brady.

In 2019, former Patriots fullback Heath Evans, speaking on the YMH Podcast, told a story about Belichick ripping Brady in front of everyone during the 2007 season. The Patriots went 17-0 and Brady threw 50 touchdown passes that year to set an NFL record.

“We smoked a team by like 50 points and Bill comes in and he's mouthing off at Brady about something," Evans said. "I'm trying to remember how it started, but he was, like, 'If you weren't so worried about you and Gisele's next GQ magazine, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have thrown that interception. What is this, Christmas? It's October, Brady. Christmas come early or something? I could go to Foxboro High and get someone to throw that ball better than you.’ ”

Former Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett told a similar story during a 2019 appearance on FOX Sports 1's "First Things First." Bennett, who had won a Super Bowl with the Pats in 2014, said he was surprised when Belichick took aim at Brady during a team meeting.
Not surprising from my outsider perspective. Belichick treats his team like a system, with no player above the rest. Every mistake gets equal treatment. I could be wrong, but that's just my observation!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very suspicious post from OP who hails from Jupiter (the one in Florida)and claims not to be a Dolphins fan!

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising from my outsider perspective. Belichick treats his team like a system, with no player above the rest. Every mistake gets equal treatment. I could be wrong, but that's just my observation!
Then again if it was the "Patriot way" or better stated (the Belichick way) then his assistants would have incredible success implementing that "WAY" to teams that hire them to implement that system....without Brady.

Let me more specific. The Bill Walsh SYSTEM proved to be truly revolutionary. Cause how many assistants and assistants of those assistants had unreal success implementing that SYSTEM?

Still having effects and the west coast system is still being run today.

Before someone brings up the great successes of Nick Saban...give me a break.

Most of his assistants have been utter failures trying to implement that arrogant so called Patriot way with ZERO RESULTS.

I mean

Josh McDaniels?
Walt Weiss?
That pencil in the ear guy?

Take a whiff....pee-you.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of his assistants have been utter failures trying to implement that arrogant so called Patriot way with ZERO RESULTS.

I mean

Josh McDaniels?
Walt Weiss?

Take a whiff....pee-you.
It's pretty obvious that you're a Belichick hater.

As far as his assistants go, Mike Vrabel, a former layer and Brian Flores don't seem to be doing too badly considering the crap they inherited.

No question that Brady is the exception to the rule. Every fuckin' football genius passed on him 198 times. So shitting on Belichick for the way he treated Brady also raises another question. "If Belichick was so mean and nasty, why did Brady continue to sign contracts for twenty years that were below league average? When he signed the last one he had 5 SB rings, 4 SB MVPs and if he'd declared free agency, could have signed monster contracts from 2004 until 2019. So your argument doesn't hold water. Brady could have left in 2006 and signed for the largest contract ever written and could have done it again in 2011 and 2016. So is he stupid? Or did he enjoy having the premier parking spot and playing for that asshole Belichick?

You mention the Bucs. Why didn't he sign with the Raiders who were offering $50M a year? Or your blessed Broncos?? Because he cherry picked the Bucs who had a shit ton of talent and he knew he could be the king of the roost.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s far from equal treatment.

He sent messages to the bottom of his roster, via chewing a HOFer’s ass.

He knew he’d take it, he took it for 20 years. Some guys would quit on you if you lit in to them in a group setting. But not Brady.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take any type of work be it civil, gvnt etc and you expect the senior guys, senior officers to be treated different. If I'm at my job at 20 years and overachieve, show all daily, no write ups etc, I expect to be treated different than a new hire. Now if the place I go to is so so and I increase the business tenfold, I would expected to be treated different by the manager who never proved himself before I got there. Now maybe you don't feel that way, but I always treated long term people differently, especially if it's a profession where people usually go where the money is, and loyalty not so much.

The QB is the field general and should be treated different, and it's not even the President calling him out, Pres loves him like a son

If Bill doesn't go deep this year or next I could see Kraft blowing out this asshat, esp after he spent 250 mill in free agency

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again if it was the "Patriot way" or better stated (the Belichick way) then his assistants would have incredible success implementing that "WAY" to teams that hire them to implement that system....without Brady.

Let me more specific. The Bill Walsh SYSTEM proved to be truly revolutionary. Cause how many assistants and assistants of those assistants had unreal success implementing that SYSTEM?

Still having effects and the west coast system is still being run today.

Before someone brings up the great successes of Nick Saban...give me a break.

I mean

Josh McDaniels?
Walt Weiss?

Take a whiff....pee-you.
You are forgiven for the 391st post bashing Belichick vs Brady - you are new here.
Now in this post you bash the "arogant Patriot way.
Fuck off! Welcome to the Hoop!

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are forgiven for the 391st post bashing Belichick vs Brady - you are new here.
Now in this post you bash the "arogant Patriot way.
Fuck off! Welcome to the Hoop!
Hardly post about Belishit. What we know for certain now is Belishit is overrated and it isn't any PATRIOT way. Laughable.

Always loved how Little Belishit, McDaniels made a sweatshirt, wore a hoody, and twirled a whistle....like Belishit.

Love you Pats fans cannot see it. Also loved how someone said Vrabel is running a "Patriot way" team.

Lol, their offense is a stretch zone running offense. Oh, to be a bit more clear, we west coast style offense.

Not some amoeba basketball on grass offense that Brady ran well. Also, their style of defense is different.

But if you nut blocks want to call it a "Patriot way" then by all means. Please do.

Hilarious.

Belishit

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly post about Belishit. What we know for certain now is Belishit is overrated and it isn't any PATRIOT way. Laughable.

Always loved how Little Belishit, McDaniels made a sweatshirt, wore a hoody, and twirled a whistle....like Belishit.

Love you Pats fans cannot see it. Also loved how someone said Vrabel is running a "Patriot way" team.

Lol, their offense is a stretch zone running offense. Oh, to be a bit more clear, we west coast style offense.

Not some amoeba basketball on grass offense that Brady ran well. Also, their style of defense is different.

But if you nut blocks want to call it a "Patriot way" then by all means. Please do.

Hilarious.

Belishit
So is this where I come up with some retort like John Fagway sucks? Rather not.
Again, you're new here - kiss the ring!
As far as the "Patriot way? I have never used the term. Carry on.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RaZON, I see that you were able to find your way back on here after being banned!

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this where I come up with some retort like John Fagway sucks? Rather not.
Again, you're new here - kiss the ring!
As far as the "Patriot way? I have never used the term. Carry on.

It's hard to take someone using a "broncoballs" name too seriously. And uses the same "belishit" reference ad nauseum.