• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this an internet fight?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickles is going to hang himself if we make that a topic today

-

read that halladay has some discomfort in shoulder and will go get it checked

might have wrenched it having to look back over his shoulder giving up bomb after bomb

something aint right with him.....last time he looked this bad, the Jays sent him down to the minors

whatever they did then....worked

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the follower - i was the only person who said before the season that the Jays suck

It's all you people following me. Admit it Buccs - you, Pete and Dirt all had the Jays winning 108 games this year

yeah who didnt....you....only you..us saying the jays suck is being hypocritical

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

read that halladay has some discomfort in shoulder and will go get it checked

might have wrenched it having to look back over his shoulder giving up bomb after bomb

something aint right with him.....last time he looked this bad, the Jays sent him down to the minors

whatever they did then....worked

Halladay is getting the "fake an injury, be out for a while until you figure out what's wrong" treatment that pitchers get when they're too awful to toss out there but there's no real injury to explain it

Happened to Beckett a few years ago. Hughes and Wang too.

"Ow, ow my 9 ERA is a result of um.... sure, shoulder. lets go with that. See you in 3 months"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah who didnt....you....only you..us saying the jays suck is being hypocritical

Dude, you weren't even here in the preseason. How do you come up with this "us" shit?

Remember, you left the CBS boards because you got ran off for being such a racist wack job?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better than waiting for VP to post something so you can follow his arsenal.

You should probably look into following somebody else's arsenal

Can't be any worse

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you weren't even here in the preseason. How do you come up with this "us" shit?

Remember, you left the CBS boards because you got ran off for being such a racist wack job?

Cowboy, is cinco de mayo like Christmas....or Thanksgiving? for you?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Much better than waiting for VP to post something so you can follow his arsenal.

i would hope that one day....just once...that you may entertain me even in the slightest...everyone else here no matter how retarded they may seem says something of amusement from time to time....not you though

you sound like the kid in high school saying stupid unfunny shit than laughing...in a desperate attempt to fit in..as everyone shakes their collective heads and walks away...you smile and think to yourself...these guys love me...their all my friends...

poor little fella

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halladay is getting the "fake an injury, be out for a while until you figure out what's wrong" treatment that pitchers get when they're too awful to toss out there but there's no real injury to explain it

Happened to Beckett a few years ago. Hughes and Wang too.

"Ow, ow my 9 ERA is a result of um.... sure, shoulder. lets go with that. See you in 3 months"

-

i dont know........that rule doesnt generally apply to guys on a short list of "best pitchers in the game"

has to be something wrong with him..........almost 9 ERA for Roy Halladay?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably look into following somebody else's arsenal

Can't be any worse

Stop begging, bitch. You don't like being called out for obsessing over Heat, stop putting him in your mouth and mind first thing in the morning.

You really are a weak joo.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would hope that one day....just once...that you may entertain me even in the slightest...everyone else here no matter how retarded they may seem says something of amusement from time to time....not you though

you sound like the kid in high school saying stupid unfunny shit than laughing...in a desperate attempt to fit in..as everyone shakes their collective heads and walks away...you smile and think to yourself...these guys love me...their all my friends...

poor little fella

This is your defense mechanism? Dude grow a sack.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ricky Romero is just like I remember him

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

i never left the cbs boards....i just didnt post as much because i got tired of the same shit that went on over and over.....and as for being a racist...its the first thing you accuse everyone of being so i wear that with a badge of honor...anything else?