• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees win (it doesn't matter), TB Wins but Baltimore Keeps Pace, Cleveland Loses

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you need to officially need to become a citizen to get them?

Not in Mexico. Not in Panama, not in Belize or Honduras and I'm sure not in many other countries down there.

Break your arm, get it surgically repaired and then ask for a bill. See if you get one.

Have a heart attack and see if anyone asks you for insurance before they treat you.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont even think about getting me involved on welfare. Turns me into a raging right wing lunatic

in MA, we have MassHealth which is pretty much government type healthcare (free shit)

every welfare, illegal, jobless exc can get this top of the line healthcare.

i have an honest job. my company is required by MA law to offer us benifits. they didn't set a standard for it though. so i pay high rates with a fucking $2000 deductable.

meanwhile illegals, welfare people and jobless bums get better healthcare than i do. :L

awesome, and by awesome i mean the complete opposite :gaah:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"10% of Los Angeles county are undocumented illegal aliens."

Does anyone really believe this stuff? Why did they stop at 10%, they should have just said 15% or 20%!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in MA, we have MassHealth which is pretty much government type healthcare (free shit)

every welfare, illegal, jobless exc can get this top of the line healthcare.

i have an honest job. my company is required by MA law to offer us benifits. they didn't set a standard for it though. so i pay high rates with a fucking $2000 deductable.

meanwhile illegals, welfare people and jobless bums get better healthcare than i do. :L

awesome, and by awesome i mean the complete opposite :gaah:

Dude, you choose to live in the most liberal, taxed state in the country. What do you expect it to be like?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's shit like this that makes me hate our government.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” said Antonovich in a statement. “These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education.”[/QUOTE]

A study by the University of Southern California found that 1-in -10 Los Angeles County residents is an undocumented immigrant.[/QUOTE]

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you choose to live in the most liberal, taxed state in the country. What do you expect it to be like?

i was on my way out until i knocked up the wrong broad :L

my kid is here, i have to stay now.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you guys something.

If we can fire a missile in Spain and hit a donut in Syria, why do you think we can't deport illegal aliens from our country?

What would you say is the answer why it hasn't been done?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would venture to say that that generalization doesn't apply to 1/10th of 1% of Hispanic migrant workers.

BigD, come on. You really think our government is supporting illegal aliens in this country? Paying for them to live? I don't think it. I KNOW it. I see it every day.

Have you considered things from the perspective of the Hispanic worker who literally went thru hell to get here, is separated from his family, lives in abject poverty, works in tobacco fields or orchards or bent over picking strawberries from sunup til sundown for less than minimum wage

Considered it? Yes. Do I really care though? No, not really. But, I am a raging Nationalist, meaning, for me, it is all about U.S CITIZENS, and everyone here LEGALLY.

If it is not my fault, or is the fault of this country, that people have such hard lives where they were born, then it should not be my problem. However, I keep seeing how it is being made my problem, hence my optnion.

and is universally hated and reviled as less than human by people who see them as "ruining the economy." This is where I differ from some or most. I do not think of illegal immigrants as less than human. I see them as less than legal. Hence, my ire. And, to me, other than the issue of volume, I have no issue with hispanic people. To me, an illegal is an illegal, no matter where you snuck in from. And, again, I always try to think of how the situation would play out if I were to go to some other country illegally, and if I would be treated as well as the illegals here. And, I keep coming up with - no.

It's hard for me to see those people as selfish. They're trying to live.

Exactly. However, there is this thing called "survival of the fittest", and, I take no responsibility for anyone who is born into a less than ideal or fit situation.

Sink or swim. Do or don't. Just don't expect anyone for you to pay to live.

Personal Example - I have now been married 3 times. In the first 2, childeren were discussed. However, as we could never be sure that we could afford kids, then, we chose not to have them.

So, where is my free Govt money? It was given to someone who had no $$, but decided to have kids anyway?

Fair?

Example # 2 - I have a 24 year old stepson, who has been unemployed forover a year. As such, he is qualified for welfare. However, because of how I raised him, he knew well enough not to ask for it, as he knew how his mom and I would feel about it. So, instead, we have been paying for him to live, as that is what families are supposed to do in these situations.

All while there is a welfare program that pays people to look after their own relatives, whether they really need this free $$ or not.

Again, fair?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we can fire a missile in Spain and hit a donut in Syria, why do you think we can't deport illegal aliens from our country?

Because America is only comfortable being the Big Brother to the world, and not the big bully?

Because we play by a different set of rules than other countries do?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, if I were God and king, there would be a lot of both of these going on. It's time again to thin out the overall world population herd.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tree huggers, for the most part, have the majority vote.

fucking hippies

"we should all love each other"

meanwhile, an elderly/vet friend of mine was in the hospital for 6 months after an illegal crashed into him. it was the illegal's 2nd crash that fucking day. nothing happened to the illegal.

there's a process to become legal hammer. big papi did it. why can't the rest of them?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, if I were God and king, there would be a lot of both of these going on. It's time again to thin out the overall world population herd.

:agree:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. However, there is this thing called "survival of the fittest", and, I take no responsibility for anyone who is born into a less than ideal or fit situation.

Sink or swim. Do or don't. Just don't expect anyone for you to pay to live.

Personal Example - I have now been married 3 times. In the first 2, childeren were discussed. However, as we could never be sure that we could afford kids, then, we chose not to have them.

So, where is my free Govt money? It was given to someone who had no $$, but decided to have kids anyway?

Fair?

Example # 2 - I have a 24 year old stepson, who has been unemployed forover a year. As such, he is qualified for welfare. However, because of how I raised him, he knew well enough not to ask for it, as he knew how his mom and I would feel about it. So, instead, we have been paying for him to live, as that is what families are supposed to do in these situations.

All while there is a welfare program that pays people to look after their own relatives, whether they really need this free $$ or not.

Again, fair?

I've listened to my brother talk about his work for hours on end and listened to a million stories. And what he says doesn't jive with what you're saying and I think I know why. He's dealing with ALL of them, every age, sex, nationality and station in life. You're dealing with the bottom of the barrel.

It is complicated and there's no denying that they are illegal aliens. There's no escaping that fact. But please don't tell me that as a whole they are here to be supported by the government because it's not true. Hispanics have always come to this country because it's an opportunity to live a better life. That's why they do it. You're painting them with a very broad brush based on the minority who've asked your company for a loan and defaulted on it. If I were you, I'd hate them too. But what about all the ones who work in fields and factories doing work that no American would ever do at any price? You're going to tell me that they're here for a free handout from the government?

The answer to why illegal aliens haven't been deported from this country is simple.

Because we NEED them.

Newsmax quotes partisan studies as though they're facts. What they don't tell you is what % of our GDP is wholly dependent on illegal alien labor.

More than anything, this is a social issue. It's an indictment of lazy-ass punk-ass American men who are being paid by Obama to sit at home and play video games and drink beer and bitch about how much better their life would be if all "them fuckin Mexicans" were gone and they could get a job.

Trade me two Hispanic workers for every lawn monkey American all day long.

Deport the illegals. I REALLY HOPE THEY DO. And I can't WAIT for $4 heads of lettuce and $25 packs of cigarettes. Small farms in the south will turn into a giant dustbowl and producers of goods everywhere will close up shop, like they're doing now right after INS raids them.

I hope it happens tomorrow and I can't wait to see the looks on peoples faces who really believe that illegal aliens are killing our economy.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i need to escape this cubical hell.

see ya tomorrow ladies

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tree huggers, for the most part, have the majority vote.

fucking hippies

"we should all love each other"

meanwhile, an elderly/vet friend of mine was in the hospital for 6 months after an illegal crashed into him. it was the illegal's 2nd crash that fucking day. nothing happened to the illegal.

there's a process to become legal hammer. big papi did it. why can't the rest of them?

Yeah, you just described illegal aliens. They're all like that.

Adolf Hitler was a monster. I hate German people.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deport the illegals. I REALLY HOPE THEY DO. And I can't WAIT for $4 heads of lettuce and $25 packs of cigarettes. Small farms in the south will turn into a giant dustbowl and producers of goods everywhere will close up shop, like they're doing now right after INS raids them.

you sound like a cotton crop owner before the revolutionary war

"if we don't get all this free slave labor, how will we survive?"

:laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. So just how many people would you kill? And how would you kill them? Would you kill them based on the color of their skin, religion or just kill entire countries with impunity? Which countries would you kill first?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've listened to my brother talk about his work for hours on end and listened to a million stories. And what he says doesn't jive with what you're saying and I think I know why. He's dealing with ALL of them, every age, sex, nationality and station in life. You're dealing with the bottom of the barrel.

It is complicated and there's no denying that they are illegal aliens. There's no escaping that fact. But please don't tell me that as a whole they are here to be supported by the government because it's not true. Hispanics have always come to this country because it's an opportunity to live a better life. That's why they do it. You're painting them with a very broad brush based on the minority who've asked your company for a loan and defaulted on it. If I were you, I'd hate them too. But what about all the ones who work in fields and factories doing work that no American would ever do at any price? You're going to tell me that they're here for a free handout from the government?

The answer to why illegal aliens haven't been deported from this country is simple.

Because we NEED them.

Newsmax quotes partisan studies as though they're facts. What they don't tell you is what % of our GDP is wholly dependent on illegal alien labor.

More than anything, this is a social issue. It's an indictment of lazy-ass punk-ass American men who are being paid by Obama to sit at home and play video games and drink beer and bitch about how much better their life would be if all "them fuckin Mexicans" were gone and they could get a job.

Trade me two Hispanic workers for every lawn monkey American all day long.

I hope it happens tomorrow and I can't wait to see the looks on peoples faces who really believe that illegal aliens are killing our economy.

You bring up a VERY good point here Hammer, one of perspective. And, you are right, that my perspective on this issue is skewed. However, I only like to speak of and from what I acually know, hence my opinion.

That said, you will not change my mind on this issue, no more than I think that I can change yours. For me, it is not even about changing anyones mind on the subject. I am just calling it like I see it, and I see it, every single day.

And, to also clarify my situation a bit, I DO NOT WORK FOR A LOAN COMPANY. I work for the Govt., in Social Services. I.e - the people that pay out welfare. And, my job is in collecting from people who received overpayments from these programs. THAT is where and why I feel I have a leg to stand on here, and think my opinion has some actual weight. My caseload is of about 4,000, with probably a good 500 of these folks being guilty of fraud.

Again though, this is just my observation from where I fit in this puzzle. And, I have been doing this job for 25 painful and mind-numbing years.......

Only 6 years, 2 months, and 20 days to retirement, but whos counting........