• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees win (it doesn't matter), TB Wins but Baltimore Keeps Pace, Cleveland Loses

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, Giants win but at least Buster Poser and Hunter Pence went a combined 0-7.

Well, other than the fact that I would have been happier if this were reversed some, with the Giants losing, but Posey going 2-4 with 2 homers.

As always, I ask WAAAY too much.....

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be floored by how many that do. I am now / have personally dealing with now a 4th generation of welfare client, meaning, great grandma got it, grandma got it, mom got it, and the 16 year old daughter is already getting it now.

Seriously, they know nothing else.

Now, onto how there is a program that pays people,......, to look after their own family members.

In my experience the lazy fuckers that don't work were born in this country. Its not a Illegal Immigrant problem.

My girlfriend is in PT grad school and they do Migrant projects where they go and help these people who work in the fields. These guys have more problems than anyone, live in pain every day, still go to work for less than minimum wage and don't say a god damn word or complain.

They think if they go to the doctor they will get deported and their family cannot live. The stories I hear are heartbreaking. I would rather help someone like that out then someone who has 8 kids and chooses not to work.

Keep the illegals get rid of lazy fucks.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. Here comes the Mo momentos...........

Mariano Rivera's exit from the game is going to be a profitable one as more than 20 licensees have signed up to make roughly 150 retirement items for the New York Yankees closer.

Licensees who will participate in making the Rivera items include Nike, New Era, Rawlings, wall art company Fathead and coin company Highland Mint. Brandon Steiner, CEO of Steiner Sports, said he is also making a Rivera commemorative bat that will have some of the players who never got a hit off the closer etched into it.

Steiner is also selling a host of autographed items, including a 20-by-24-inch signed photo with the inscription "Last To Wear #42 ($675), a signed final season baseball in a glass case with Rivera's accomplishments ($450) and a signed and framed "Exit Sandman" subway sign with game-used dirt ($350).

Major League Baseball and Rivera will get a cut of the proceeds from the sale of the items.
"He is widely loved," said Steiner, who has worked with Rivera since 1996 and facilitated the licensing program on the closer's behalf. "For minorities, he is like their Babe Ruth."
Steiner said Rivera is revered not only because he is considered the best closer in baseball history, and has been a lifelong Yankee, but also because he has made himself available to fans.
"Consistency over time equals credibility and he's the epitome of that," Steiner said. "And he's not a prima donna. He thinks of the game first, his team second and himself last."

Steiner, who also has a memorabilia partnership with the Yankees, said the team will start wearing special Mariano jerseys with his special retirement logo patches this Sunday and also play with balls with the logo on them.

Steiner said his company will get some of the game-used items from Rivera from some of his final appearances, though he notes that Rivera will keep his the uniform from his final on-field appearance.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my experience the lazy fuckers that don't work were born in this country. Its not a Illegal Immigrant problem.

My girlfriend is in PT grad school and they do Migrant projects where they go and help these people who work in the fields. These guys have more problems than anyone, live in pain every day, still go to work for less than minimum wage and don't say a god damn word or complain.

They think if they go to the doctor they will get deported and their family cannot live. The stories I hear are heartbreaking. I would rather help someone like that out then someone who has 8 kids and chooses not to work.

I'm all for going to a more "survival of the fittest" mode. That would be fine for me. Too lazy to work, then you get nothing, and good luck with that.

As for any illegals, I have very little sympathy for them. My feelings are born from just 1 topic and issue. If I moved to country X, with no job, and no job prospects, and do not have the language skills to get a job in my new country, will they pay for me to live? Will they provide heath care, no matter how inferior?

I think not.

And, fair is fair. One does not HAVE to be somewhere illegally, and, when one wants to flee ones country of origin, one does not HAVE TO come and end up here. LOTS more countries in the world.

Just saying.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for going to a more "survival of the fittest" mode. That would be fine for me. Too lazy to work, then you get nothing, and good luck with that.

As for any illegals, I have very little sympathy for them. My feelings are born from just 1 topic and issue. If I moved to country X, with no job, and no job prospects, and do not have the language skills to get a job in my new country, will they pay for me to live? Will they provide heath care, no matter how inferior?

I think not.

And, fair is fair. One does not HAVE to be somewhere illegally, and, when one wants to flee ones country of origin, one does not HAVE TO come and end up here. LOTS more countries in the world.

Just saying.

A lot of countries have socialized health care so you would get that benefit in a lot of places. Canada, Europe, Etc.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of countries have socialized health care so you would get that benefit in a lot of places. Canada, Europe, Etc.

Don't you need to officially need to become a citizen to get them?

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think not.

Just saying.

Nailed it!

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crickets.jpg

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still around. But I tend to stay clear of political topics

I do too. Unless it involves welfare or illegal immigrants, as those are topics I am far too well versed at not to.

That, and I love my opinions, and love to share them with everyone, wanted or not.

:nod:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex "The wonder dog" Hudler gets photobombed by the Royals.

Who are on Segways...

Guts1_lt8nhg64.gif

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. Unless it involves welfare or illegal immigrants, as those are topics I am far too well versed at not to.

That, and I love my opinions, and love to share them with everyone, wanted or not.

:nod:

Dont even think about getting me involved on welfare. Turns me into a raging right wing lunatic

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the
Month
Winner

My bro is a Spanish interpreter in the Nashville courts and Vanderbilt Univ. Medical Center. He could write a book, trust me.

When he goes in the barber shop and ignorant fuckfaces are reviling the Hispanics, he just has to get up and walk out.

To many people in the South especially, Hispanics are slaves and are less than human. They are the reason America has problems. If it weren't for the Hispanics living here illegally "stealing all the jobs" and "not paying taxes" life would be wonderful. It's all THEIR fault!

Ignorance is astounding.

"Hispanics are bad for the economy and very selfish people. They're stealing all our jobs."

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont even think about getting me involved on welfare. Turns me into a raging right wing lunatic

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard that one................

That is what I get, being born in Orange County, Ca, the most right wing area of this state, and then moving to the Silicon Valley, which is full of raging liberals.

:gaah::gaah::gaah:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think not.

Just saying.

I would venture to say that that generalization doesn't apply to 1/10th of 1% of Hispanic migrant workers.

BigD, come on. You really think our government is supporting illegal aliens in this country? Paying for them to live?

Have you considered things from the perspective of the Hispanic worker who literally went thru hell to get here, is separated from his family, lives in abject poverty, works in tobacco fields or orchards or bent over picking strawberries from sunup til sundown for less than minimum wage and is universally hated and reviled as less than human by people who see them as "ruining the economy."

It's hard for me to see those people as selfish. They're trying to live.