• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to "respect" any of those cock suckers in office due to their "position". The fuck? "Betterment"? :gaah:

Ox...you must realize there is a very large sub sect of america that needs and wants to be "ruled" and lorded over...they see politicians in very much the same light feudal englishmen viewed barons, earls and dukes...

"They're better than us, they know better...we should just do what we're told, keep our heads down, and we'll be okay"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the politicians fault. for not doing right for us. when i am trying to work with you and you don't work with me there's not gonna be anything that gets done. Especially if your sole intent is to make me look bad when i am trying to come to some agreement. Place blame where it needs to be. and don't deflect from the facts of the last 5 years

Down,

Can you hand me that smacking forehead emoticon?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I paid nearly 30K In taxes this year and Obama has people in his cabinet evading the IRS. One day someone will be able to tell me what things he has done the past 1500 days that were "brilliant or monumental".

i will tell you this much:

justice scalia was way ahead of all of this

2003 he insisted "gay marriage" would be a major social and political issue the supreme court would have to tackle someday very soon. he was laughed at (on tape) by his fellow justices. the press got ahold of it. blammo.

my, the foresight he had

ox, citizens rights in this country (on a generic level) have improved tremendously over the past 1500 days. markedly so. you can blahblah blah about yourself or your taxes...but the bottom line is this country has advanced more rapidly from a social awareness perspective and progressed so quickly it makes my head spin.

is this "obamas doing?" perhaps not, just like bin laden being killed under his watch. it happened while in office, so he gets credit.

if you focus on the social aspects of his presidency, we have come a long way

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bubba_returns.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the politicians fault. for not doing right for us. when i am trying to work with you and you don't work with me there's not gonna be anything that gets done. Especially if your sole intent is to make me look bad when i am trying to come to some agreement. Place blame where it needs to be. and don't deflect from the facts of the last 5 years

Heat...very simple. Politicians NEVER do "right for us"...the higher up the food chain they make it, the more they are interested in remaining there...at all costs. Why? The system is rigged to enrichen them...and power is the most addictive drug in the history of mankind...

It's why every single top heavy totalitarian government in history collapsed under it's own weight.

Keep tax money local...I wouldn't bitch a bit if the majority of the money I paid in taxes each year stayed in my local community for the schools, roads and yes..even some social programs to take care of those in my community in need.

When you send 100 bucks to your town/city or country...you get about 80% return...when you send it to DC you should be happy to see 10 cents worth of actual services...because the beauracracy needs to be financed.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the economy is in the toilet, the wars are still going on...we're spending nearly 40% more than we tax every year...but...hey...2 guys can now call themselves husband and husband...so...he's done a great job!!!"

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will tell you this much:

justice scalia was way ahead of all of this

2003 he insisted "gay marriage" would be a major social and political issue the supreme court would have to tackle someday very soon. he was laughed at (on tape) by his fellow justices. the press got ahold of it. blammo.

my, the foresight he had

ox, citizens rights in this country (on a generic level) have improved tremendously over the past 1500 days. markedly so. you can blahblah blah about yourself or your taxes...but the bottom line is this country has advanced more rapidly from a social awareness perspective and progressed so quickly it makes my head spin.

is this "obamas doing?" perhaps not, just like bin laden being killed under his watch. it happened while in office, so he gets credit.

if you focus on the social aspects of his presidency, we have come a long way

The conscious part is how advanced our technology is today. The "awareness" part for surrounding environments is just a click away on your computer. And all awareness isn't all that worth while anyway for some people, if you now what I mean.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

someone posted this on facebook...(im not pictured) but this was our 8th grade "semi".

my boy brad stands out like a sore thumb

1044359_4889488277630_1034182287_n.jpg

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the economy is in the toilet, the wars are still going on...we're spending nearly 40% more than we tax every year...but...hey...2 guys can now call themselves husband and husband...so...he's done a great job!!!"

LMAO :laugh3:

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean is, you can give an idiot all the tools in the world to make him conscious and "aware" of his surroundings, it doesn't mean he's less of a fucking idiot.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

someone posted this on facebook...(im not pictured) but this was our 8th grade "semi".

In my high school .... I was the "Token White boy."

When I walked down the hallways between classes ... people would ask me if I was lost

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

equality down

equality

it goes a long, long way

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my high school .... I was the "Token White boy."

When I walked down the hallways between classes ... people would ask me if I was lost

my highschool class had 96 kids

90 were white

1 black, 3 asians (all hot chicks) and 2 PR dudes

never went back to that town after i left for college

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

LOL..I was that dude in elementary school..