• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harpers back

and strasburg is himself again

It's just wonderful to have Harper back..

We'll see how Stephen throws it tonight...Not much of a challenge, but he needs to be consistent and he should dominate tonight..

The bats should still be raking it, so he should have some run support...

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever see him pitch a CG while a member of the Nationals roster...They baby him way too much, and you can see that he doesn't like that shit...

Kimbrel is a fraud...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That Bush never liked to party, and John Kerry was a guy I can really relate to"

- Rock, November 2004

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That Bush never liked to party, and John Kerry was a guy I can really relate to"

- Rock, November 2004

didnt vote for kerry either

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, but if the language also prohibits OTHER abortion procedures...where does it end?

maybe you should write legislation

Anything over 6 weeks that isn't a direct threat to the mothers life, should be 100% illegal.

Article yesterday...abortion clinic...the doctors had the patient sit on the toilet...she was 27 weeks pregnant.

My first daughter was a premie...30 weeks...

That was a live baby Rock...in every way, shape and form...and it was literally flushed down the toilet.

I'm pro-choice...I do believe a woman has the right to choose, even after the fact, whether she wants to put her body and health at risk to have a child. I'm all for the morning after pill...as I don't see it any differently than a condom or birth control...

But...there are lines being crossed...and it's fucking disgusting....

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite clear, and I'd bet every dollar I had saved in the bank, if this was Reagan in office and we spoke the same way, Heatwave wouldn't give us his 2 cents of the matter.

actually ox.. I can't stand the floor that GWB walks on. but he was my President and because of that he had the respect from me and others that was due to his position in office. (altho he lost an election and cheated the system we live by) he lied and sent us to wars that weren't real and still i gave him the respect he deserved. he made it the country go from surplus to debt in his terms. did i disrespect him nope. why? because he was the President.
Now after all the stupid shit he did, did ANY politician democrat or republican. ever yell at him in a open forum? NO. did any democrat or republican not work with him and destroy every single piece of legislation he tried to pass because he cheated the system? NO...

my point is.. whether the President is Black White orange woman or transvestite the office holds a respect that's due and for the betterment of this country both sides need to work together and not sabotage the position for their own political agenda :2cents:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually ox.. I can't stand the floor that GWB walks on. but he was my President and because of that he had the respect from me and others that was due to his position in office. (altho he lost an election and cheated the system we live by) he lied and sent us to wars that weren't real and still i gave him the respect he deserved. he made it the country go from surplus to debt in his terms. did i disrespect him nope. why? because he was the President.
Now after all the stupid shit he did, did ANY politician democrat or republican. ever yell at him in a open forum? NO. did any democrat or republican not work with him and destroy every single piece of legislation he tried to pass because he cheated the system? NO...

my point is.. whether the President is Black White orange woman or transvestite the office holds a respect that's due and for the betterment of this country both sides need to work together and not sabotage the position for their own political agenda :2cents:

"it's Bush's fault"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything over 6 weeks that isn't a direct threat to the mothers life, should be 100% illegal.

Article yesterday...abortion clinic...the doctors had the patient sit on the toilet...she was 27 weeks pregnant.

My first daughter was a premie...30 weeks...

That was a live baby Rock...in every way, shape and form...and it was literally flushed down the toilet.

I'm pro-choice...I do believe a woman has the right to choose, even after the fact, whether she wants to put her body and health at risk to have a child. I'm all for the morning after pill...as I don't see it any differently than a condom or birth control...

But...there are lines being crossed...and it's fucking disgusting....

i can agree on that...but since ive never gone thru what you have, i can only speculate. 6-8 weeks is a good watermark as far as i am concerned.
ive paid for a lot of abortions or taken girls to get them. hell, my best friend...kinda makes me sick, but he made his girl get 5 abortions...mostly because shes literally a trainwreck who had a kid taken by DSS when she was younger and another child who she cant handle.

5 times
:L

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have to "respect" any of those cock suckers in office due to their "position". The fuck? "Betterment"? :gaah:

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think Oprah will run one day?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Obama's cool man"

tumblr_md403qa8oy1ryiivzo1_400.jpg

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I paid nearly 30K In taxes this year and Obama has people in his cabinet evading the IRS. One day someone will be able to tell me what things he has done the past 1500 days that were "brilliant or monumental".

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#1 killer of afrian americans is homocide.

#2? abortions.

Planned Parenthood...started by a vocal racist, to curb the growth in population of African Americans.

Read up on margaret sanger...and the ***** Project....

Today? About 40% of all abortions performed, are performed on a demographic that makes up less than 13% of the total population.

Over 90% of this demographic voted for the very party that is supported and funded by one of the greatest examples of genocide the world has ever seen...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"it's Bush's fault"

it's the politicians fault. for not doing right for us. when i am trying to work with you and you don't work with me there's not gonna be anything that gets done. Especially if your sole intent is to make me look bad when i am trying to come to some agreement. Place blame where it needs to be. and don't deflect from the facts of the last 5 years