• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, im one of those guys who voted for him...twice

i did so because he was best suited for my vote relative to the other viable candidates...like most everyone else did, especially in this past election.

mitt was nearly as unqualified as obama, and mccain...well, thats a whole other bag of "shit candidate".

lets not go down the "what defines r*pe" crap coming out of republican camps...

republicans just need a candidate that can go toe to toe with even the worst dem candidate

Nah, let's talk about Obama championing a bill that allows a full term baby to crown and have its brains sucked out through the base of its skull. Yeah, that happened. But a few people from a party talk about r*pe and Mitt gets skewered.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm watching "King Arthur"...

tumblr_mjtpbetV8T1rtzprao1_500.jpg

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, let's talk about Obama championing a bill that allows a full term baby to crown and have its brains sucked out through the base of its skull.

:wtf:

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she runs, I'm voting for Palin.

At least she has a big sack of titties we can all stare at while the country crumbles.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Google "obama + partial birth abortion". Or google how he opposed THREE TIMES the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The black guys getting offended when people talk negative about Obama's terms in office. Shocking.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that LAIRE shit is really as fun as it looked on "Role Models", I'm down to play...

LOL ... reminded me of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng5cYc9RIRo]Role models Kuzzik - YouTube[/ame]

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google "obama + partial birth abortion". Or google how he opposed THREE TIMES the Born-Alive Infant Protection Act.

My mother voted for him, because he's "nice". When you ask her about what policies she likes, she sounds like a fucking retard. "I dont care, I just like him. She's a fucking sheep. I brought this up to her ^^^^^^^^^^ and she simply didnt care. "I like him and thats it"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, let's talk about Obama championing a bill that allows a full term baby to crown and have its brains sucked out through the base of its skull. Yeah, that happened. But a few people from a party talk about r*pe and Mitt gets skewered.

a lot of that is overblown extremist exaggeration

there are sites that say he eats fetuses too :yahoo:

its a tricky issue. that shit in philly created a lot of stir, and definitions of what constitutes life is a slippery sloep i dont want to get into here.

on that note "look whos talking" was on the other day. watched some with my girl. you couldnt make that movie today, especially the "fetus scenes".

a talking fetus...yikes...thats fodder for a lot of folks today

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet extending unemployment won people over. Now you should hear those people when it ran out.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got this from Wiki:

In the Illinois state legislature, Obama opposed the Induced Infant Liability Act[6] and repeatedly voted against requirements and restrictions intended to stop what opponents label "born alive" abortions.[7][8] Obama said his opposition was because of technical language he felt might have "interfered with a woman's right to choose" and said Illinois law already required medical care in such situations

Obama expressed displeasure with the Supreme Court ruling that upheld a ban on "partial-birth" abortions saying the ban didn't sufficiently consider the mother's health

So, I'm reading that he opposed the legislation due to a woman's rights taking a back seat...At least that's what I'm getting...

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mother voted for him, because he's "nice". When you ask her about what policies she likes, she sounds like a fucking retard. "I dont care, I just like him. She's a fucking sheep. I brought this up to her ^^^^^^^^^^ and she simply didnt care. "I like him and thats it"

My step mother voted for him too .... then 3 months later, she developed breast cancer.

Karma?

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm not really talking about your boy. But facts are facts. He's a disgrace to the American people.

He's not my boy, he's our President...

Disgrace? Sure, he's been one hell of a letdown, but a disgrace?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and he fell flat on his face on all of them. All of the previously bad numbers are worse than ever. He wasn't qualified to do the job plain and simple. He's a total failure that we'll never recover from and for about the last six months even the most liberal, organized labor maniac friends of mine have admitted this guy is a farce.

this will be the only thing i say about this and i won't comment again on it.

1. Name me one president that as soon as he was set to be in office had the opposite side aiming to destroy any policy he drew up because they wanted to make him a "1 term president"

2. when he came into office the national debt was already on the rise. no president would have stopped what was going on at that time. in fact he saved the auto industry and had that fallen we would actually be worse than we are now.

3. The disrespect and push back from him even becoming President has been the worst of all time. the things said to him and done to him in public by his constituents would not be tolerated on any level by any other president. why?

like i said i won't get into this political shit cus all of those people are scum. but lets call it what it is.. this was and has been an attempt to make him look bad from day one. and when you don't have help from the senate and congress working together. this is the shit you get. :lame:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of that is overblown extremist exaggeration

there are sites that say he eats fetuses too :yahoo:

its a tricky issue. that shit in philly created a lot of stir, and definitions of what constitutes life is a slippery sloep i dont want to get into here.

on that note "look whos talking" was on the other day. watched some with my girl. you couldnt make that movie today, especially the "fetus scenes".

a talking fetus...yikes...thats fodder for a lot of folks today

This was before that Philly abortion guy, this was when he was in congress. He has been pro-abortion no matter the method or timeline. There is NOTHING blown out of proportion about him opposing a bill that bans partial birth abortions multiple times. One time he could claim he didn't realize what he was voting on (works for Pelosi), but three? Fuck him