• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can't vote for wealthy white robot #4...I prefer wealthy black robot #1"

but he showed he was flawed and human

he smoked butts

he played hoops

he had a rough marriage that eventualy smoothed out

kids

did drugs in college

made mistakes

people can relate to a lot of that

mitt was none of that. "my dad was a governor and ran a car company". everything he ever had was literally, handed to him from his old man...from bain capital to his other positions.

plus the whole weird mormon thing most people cant relate to either

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There's nothing wrong with the ideology itself, just the people who ran it. We'll do it right, and everybody will love it...and us"

The true believers actually think this way. That's also very frightening.

Doubling the national debt is NOT doing it right

We are are doing it worse

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow the NBA at all anymore, but I heard some guy on the radio talking about how Rondo may end up being Derrick Rose part 2 next season, thus making him impossible to deal.

well, yeah

hes not close to ready

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the American people wanted to turn the tables on the assholes in Washington and the fucktards who own them, all they would have to do is implement term limits on their own. Get rid of the lifetime politician. Vote against all incumbents. But the American people just ain't that smart.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he smoked butts

he played hoops

kids

did drugs in college

made mistakes

mitt was none of that. "my dad was a governor and ran a car company". everything he ever had was literally, handed to him from his old man...from bain capital to his other positions.

Mitt had been in politics for more than 2 years.

End of story. Obama didn't have a clue what was going on, just was put in a spot because he was "hip". Look where it got us.

I'll take white and robotic with skins on the wall as opposed to a hipster douchebag with cool posters 10 out of 10 times.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama is the WORST president in the history of the United States .... plain and simple.
He DOUBLED the National debt in just 4 years.

Anyone who voted for him ..... should do us all a fovor, and stab themselves.
It's the least you can do

Actually, he accomplished that in his first four months in office. We'll never recover from the damage this fool has done.

The system is broken. If anyone thinks a Democrat or Republican sleazy politician is the answer, they're choosing to be delusional.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he smoked butts

he played hoops

kids

did drugs in college

made mistakes

I have friends who I've always agreed with on virtually everything politically. But I never bought into the Romney bullshit. You mean to tell me that's the best the Republicans can do? An arrogant fucking MORMON?! No, THANK YOU!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The system is broken. If anyone thinks a Democrat or Republican sleazy politician is the answer, they're choosing to be delusional.

That's pretty much what I said...in a completely different manner.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys ever suffered from carpal tunnel? I always thought it was what old women got but this shit is driving me NUTS. Alternating shooting pains to dull ache, hand asleep, wrist locked up, fingers numb, hand hot, then cold, then tingling. Now I've got a throbbing pain in the dead center of the palm of my hand and it's aching all the way to my elbow. I need to get off this computer for a week and I'm going to do it soon.

Cue all the jokes about beating off, I know. But this shit is miserable. My wife found me one of those goofy braces but even the XXL is too small for my hand. I can't wrap the thumb strap around so I don't know how effective it is.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends who I've always agreed with on virtually everything politically. But I never bought into the Romney bullshit. You mean to tell me that's the best the Republicans can do? An arrogant fucking MORMON?! No, THANK YOU!

exactly

arrogant and detached

for all the bad people blame obama for and his policies, he has done some good too...changed a lot of the political landscape with everything from gay rights to dealing with wars started on someone elses watch.

you could argue he has had THE biggest challenges of any president, ever, in terms of inherited problems and social issues.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly

arrogant and detached

for all the bad people blame obama for and his policies, he has done some good too...changed a lot of the political landscape with everything from gay rights to dealing with wars started on someone elses watch.

you could argue he has had THE biggest challenges of any president, ever, in terms of inherited problems and social issues.

Yep, and he fell flat on his face on all of them. All of the previously bad numbers are worse than ever. He wasn't qualified to do the job plain and simple. He's a total failure that we'll never recover from and for about the last six months even the most liberal, organized labor maniac friends of mine have admitted this guy is a farce.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly

arrogant and detached

Maybe so, Rock, but a middle school student knows you don't 'fix' your economy by doubling the money supply.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets convicted...it'll be the single worst conviction in american history...

"ummm...your guilty cuz...we don't want riots"

not gonna debate this with you.. i will just sit back and see what's going on. and let the trial do what it's supposed to do. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An arrogant fucking MORMON > Muslim Negrow

Just sayin .....

He's no more Negrow than you or me. Just an uppity zebra who used the "African-American" bullshit in his political favor. George Fucking Jefferson wouldn't claim this honky asshole.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, Rock, but a middle school student knows you don't 'fix' your economy by doubling the money supply.

hey, im one of those guys who voted for him...twice

i did so because he was best suited for my vote relative to the other viable candidates...like most everyone else did, especially in this past election.

mitt was nearly as unqualified as obama, and mccain...well, thats a whole other bag of "shit candidate".

lets not go down the "what defines r*pe" crap coming out of republican camps...

republicans just need a candidate that can go toe to toe with even the worst dem candidate

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama is the WORST president in the history of the United States .... plain and simple.
He DOUBLED the National debt in just 4 years.

Anyone who voted for him ..... should do us all a fovor, and stab themselves.
It's the least you can do
:wtf2::lame::doh:

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no more Negrow than you or me. Just an uppity zebra who used the "African-American" bullshit in his political favor. George Fucking Jefferson wouldn't claim this honky asshole.

Its gettting chippy in here ... I better squash the evil before it spreads

This will do the trick ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDY8ce_3zk]USA for Africa - We Are The World ( Original Music Video 1985 ) HD / HQ - YouTube[/ame]

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm watching "King Arthur"...