• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"animal husbandry"

Yep...

"husbandry" is the practice of raising something...livestock, crops etc...in terms of "marriage" it was applied because the point of a "marriage" was to raise a family...so when the church recognized "husband and wife" they recognized a pairing that planned to have childeren together and raise a family on gods terms.

Long ago..the state changed this...and "husbands" were just the guy that got married.

"civil unions" for all rock...it keeps the religio-nut-bags out of the debate entirely.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buttsex is a lot like Spinach ... if you are forced to have it as a child, you will hate it when you become an adult

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...

"husbandry" is the practice of raising something...livestock, crops etc...in terms of "marriage" it was applied because the point of a "marriage" was to raise a family...so when the church recognized "husband and wife" they recognized a pairing that planned to have childeren together and raise a family on gods terms.

Long ago..the state changed this...and "husbands" were just the guy that got married.

"civil unions" for all rock...it keeps the religio-nut-bags out of the debate entirely.

as long as the terms and rights are the same, so be it

i just hope youre not in the "so if i want to marry a horse, i can" camp :noidea:

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buttsex is a lot like Spinach ... if you are forced to have it as a child, you will hate it when you become an adult

whatdidiread.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
368e6_0518-chyna-getty-1.jpg

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brad is now a professional salsa instructor

go figure, the one black guy...a dance teacher

married some hot piece of latina ass

hey do you know me.. cus you just describe me to a T.. :laugh3:

i teach salsa in the city and i am engaged to a hot piece of latina ass. :yahoo:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as the terms and rights are the same, so be it

i just hope youre not in the "so if i want to marry a horse, i can" camp :noidea:

Agreed...which is why I'm not for "civil unions" just for gay couples..different is never "equal"...unions for all..marriage for those of faith...but the "marriage" isn't legally binding in the eyes of the state...

It's always been about the tax breaks for married couples...that and rights of kinship for medical and other legalities...I've always felt a bit progressive on the gay marriage debate..always been in strong favor of the government not playing morality police.

If 2 guys or women want to choose to legally bind themselves to one another? Who am I to complain about it? As long as they're adults...citizens...and not being forced into it? None of my business.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down,

how about some un-unionized sex tonight?

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey do you know me.. cus you just describe me to a T.. :laugh3:

i teach salsa in the city and i am engaged to a hot piece of latina ass. :yahoo:

Dancing is not a prerequisite to dating a female of Mexicanan descent .... I can't dance for shit.

I still try though ...not really sure why

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What government turns everything into:

A new study released ahead of the Fourth of July holiday sheds more light on the tangle of paperwork facing America's veterans -- showing they're up against as many as 613 forms across 18 agencies as they seek services.
The study by the American Action Forum also found the paperwork -- in part the result of roughly 31 million Veterans Affairs claims alone each year -- takes federal employees roughly 43.3 million hours to process.
“Navigating 18 agencies and more than 600 forms has produced absurd results and unnecessary delays,” the self-described “center-right” leaning nonprofit said.
To be sure, the massive backlog at the Veterans Affairs has been well-documented and has resulted in demands for change from the White House, Capitol Hill and the public.

Read more: Study shows veterans must navigate hundreds of forms, more than a dozen agencies for services | Fox News