• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
neither did rock....i did.....after sake said how he found it years ago.....he said all he did was google unoelgordo....so thats what i did...and wham pictures youtube videos you name it popped up....i didnt even try....it was curiosity....but uno has never been anything but an asshole....so i asked sake if he'd ever seen his youtube account.....and that got the ball rolling so to speak.....i also posted the pic in the thread last night...but like i said...i didnt dig anything up....it was all in plain sight...and if you google unoelgordo....it will all pop up for you too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my kid is on FB, and I go out and monitor his comments and chats just to see whats going on

he is a chip off the old block

my kid - You aren't gonna hurt anyone. So just stop acting like big stuff and accept the fact that you can't hurt a fly that's on the ground

some other kid - fuck u

my kid - no, i dont want to

Good idea, you should be all over his activity on there, and he should know it

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Joke about it...but if someone posted personal shit you didn't want posted and had that coversation with them in the past, it may not be so funny.

nothing is personal if you put it on the net....you are a fool to think it is....a big fool

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno forfeited the right to any sympathy over the Facebook shit by endlessly harping on about it for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

In the end it looks like Hammer agreed to have the pictures taken down but, in return, told Uno to end it there and STFU about them or get thrown off this site.

Uno, being Uno could not accept such a compromise - not in his nature.

Just my 2 cents.....

No Doubt about it.........I agree, and its why Im not completely on the defense for Uno

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another hit for Boomstick

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-aUWlioECuM[/YOUTUBE]

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Where ex-Cardinals pitchers go to die.... :gaah:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock didn't do it actually, he just bandwagoned it after it had been done last night.

I agree, I didn't like it and said so as it was being done last night, and Uno had every right to be pissed about it.

But like I told VP today, I'm not going to react the same way to the mistreatment of an asshole the same way I am when the same thing happens to someone I give a shit about.

Maybe it's a flaw in my character. Whatever. Don't care.

Part of the reason I am so pissed at Rock - he isn't even the guy gettign the info, he is the guy in a fight that runs up and punches you after you are fighting two other guys. Then he says, "it wasn't me, those guys were fighting, I just hit him once"

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea, you should be all over his activity on there, and he should know it

gotta do it. He knows I have his password.

It feels like an invasion of privacy, but you cant be too careful with the internet. He's a great kid. I'm not too worried about him

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andddd another SB

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
if anyone wants to shell out blame.....blame me...sake isnt here to defend himself and rock is too goofy to have done it himself.....i set the wheels in motion yesterday when i said we should all list our alts.....that was the stone that laid forth the means to an end.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta do it. He knows I have his password.

It feels like an invasion of privacy, but you cant be too careful with the internet. He's a great kid. I'm not too worried about him

My neice tried the "invasion of privacy" angle..........My brother basically said "Youre 13, Im your father, shut the fuck up"

My daughter is gonna be 7, its an ongoing debate at the dinner table, when we allow her to enter that world.......Yeah 7, and she is one of a very few in her class that doesnt have a FB page...Fucking 7

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uno forfeited the right to any sympathy over the Facebook shit by endlessly harping on about it for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

In the end it looks like Hammer agreed to have the pictures taken down but, in return, told Uno to end it there and STFU about them or get thrown off this site.

Uno, being Uno could not accept such a compromise - not in his nature.

Just my 2 cents.....

Pretty accurate except HD decided he needed to add his opinion and "out" UNO for complaining and threatening to sue him. That was the tipping point in my opinion.

And, again, ROCK didn't say "okay, gee, we will pull off the pics, we was just messin", he switched to the picture of UNO's dad - you know they guy he said was his "brother Pete".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone wants to shell out blame.....blame me...sake isnt here to defend himself and rock is too goofy to have done it himself.....i set the wheels in motion yesterday when i said we should all list our alts.....that was the stone that laid forth the means to an end.

I dont really give a shit, its just a good discussion piece, and I had Dominicans smashing themselves into my bartop, so I missed the action

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake gone also?

Blade better be a little careful.....

What the fuck did I do? Self and I are perfect Angels. If you were to look up the definition of the ideal SportsHoopla poster, you'd see a picture of me/Self.

Hammer agrees with me.

thumb.php

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ.

Isn't he considered like the fastest guy in the MLB? I remember in the past people raving about his Home to first time...

He's gotta be up there. You'd know better than me really. 5 SBs tonight

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My neice tried the "invasion of privacy" angle..........My brother basically said "Youre 13, Im your father, shut the fuck up"

My daughter is gonna be 7, its an ongoing debate at the dinner table, when we allow her to enter that world.......Yeah 7, and she is one of a very few in her class that doesnt have a FB page...Fucking 7

it's a sick fucking world, 7 years old and already pressured to have an alternate reality

that's why when people say "i was bullied in school, kids today can't take it"..........i say "no your right, you were bullied in school..........not on facebook, on ichat, on skype, all over the internet"..........being a kid today is not easy