• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.018 OPS, 30 RBI and 5 SBs to boot

GOLD!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to play Devils Advocate

There is the Facebook shit, posting of him and his family, etc.....For me, I dont give a shit, I share pretty much every inch of my personal life here...But many in here would probably retire from the board, or start looking for mother fuckers in here if some of that stuff happened to them.....

I see both angles, I just think pushing Uno over the edge and to the "banned" stage, wasnt an accident, it was pretty well orchestrated

Rock didn't do it actually, he just bandwagoned it after it had been done last night.

I agree, I didn't like it and said so as it was being done last night, and Uno had every right to be pissed about it.

But like I told VP today, I'm not going to react the same way to the mistreatment of an asshole the same way I am when the same thing happens to someone I give a shit about.

Maybe it's a flaw in my character. Whatever. Don't care.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like George actually.

And Eric the Red would be in the HOF today if it weren't for all his injuries over the years...and the coke.

yeah, i liked eric the red

had a great run in the late 80's

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck me, 98MPH from fatty.

Im hoping its the sign of a great season, that the Yankees are getting some muscle back in their lineup, the very moment most guys seem to be running out of gas

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock didn't do it actually, he just bandwagoned it after it had been done last night.

I agree, I didn't like it and said so as it was being done last night, and Uno had every right to be pissed about it.

But like I told VP today, I'm not going to react the same way to the mistreatment of an asshole the same way I am when the same thing happens to someone I give a shit about.

Maybe it's a flaw in my character. Whatever. Don't care.

word

you were saying it was wrong quite a bit last night

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugggh!...He was left in my draft, with the other "pick out of a hat" Outfielders, like Ruggiano, Reddick, Moss, David Murphy, etc.etc.etc.....I didnt take him, I struck out 10000x in my big money draft....Took Middlebrooks about 9 rounds before Machado, drafted Segura with the last pick, and dropped him opening day.....Horrible moves

He was one of last picks in my money league.

Auction draft.

4 bucks.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if ya believe HD Uno been bitching/pming him since he got here. It didn't start today. (and we all know they hate getting whiney PMs) Some don't want to see that part though I guess. Not to mention the admins were 'warned' about Uno when we first got here.

And that is my point...
Guys are fucking obsessed with him - for real.
Warn the Admins, Post Personal Shit

It's not like UNO woke up and whined to HD today - but ROCK woke up and made UNO his AVATAR picture.
Sorry -maybe I am an idiot but I don't see this one as being UNO's fault.

And, it has ZERO to do with the MLB team he rooted for...honestly.

OH- the Yankees offense SUCKS SHIT!!!!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's it like actually having pitching prospects actually turn out?

Orioles always have to outsource and get dominate studs like Freddy Garcia

I can't really tell honestly. These guys are looking great but we want longevity.

Jaime has been nice though.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i liked eric the red

had a great run in the late 80's

He was never quite the same after the kidney laceration in the World Series.

But yeah, that dude was fucking great at the plate, on the bases, and especially in the OF.

His gunning of Bobby Bo at 3rd in the 90 NLCS is still one of the best plays I've ever seen.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys hate the NBA

But something really brewing with the Pacers, Heat are in legitimate trouble, and the Pacers/Spurs will be the lowest rated Series in title history, Id put $$$$ on that

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugggh!...He was left in my draft, with the other "pick out of a hat" Outfielders, like Ruggiano, Reddick, Moss, David Murphy, etc.etc.etc.....I didnt take him, I struck out 10000x in my big money draft....Took Middlebrooks about 9 rounds before Machado, drafted Segura with the last pick, and dropped him opening day.....Horrible moves

Honestly didn't think Machado would develop his bat so quickly. Knew he was going to be a stud down the road. Didn't think is was going to come this quickly..

But he was considered an elite level prospect..so I guess its not too surprising.

Can't wait for all those doubles to turn into homers later in his career..

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

There is the Facebook shit, posting of him and his family, etc.....For me, I dont give a shit, I share pretty much every inch of my personal life here...But many in here would probably retire from the board, or start looking for mother fuckers in here if some of that stuff happened to them.....

I see both angles, I just think pushing Uno over the edge and to the "banned" stage, wasnt an accident, it was pretty well orchestrated

god dirt...you ox and pickles picked the wrong fucking day to go awol

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is pretty funny because i used it as my avatar last night

after some thought and worry about uno finding my email address, i went into my profile and changed it, which meant that i had to be re-verified. it took all day because the verification emails didnt work some reason. i came back, said one thing to uno and 10 minutes later, he was gone.

You are a prick for posting it...BUT at least smart enough to do it at night when less folks are on here and to take it down because you weren't sure how it would go over.

See, ROCK lacks that skill set.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You are a prick for posting it...BUT at least smart enough to do it at night when less folks are on here and to take it down because you weren't sure how it would go over.

he didnt post it

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my kid is on FB, and I go out and monitor his comments and chats just to see whats going on

he is a chip off the old block

my kid - You aren't gonna hurt anyone. So just stop acting like big stuff and accept the fact that you can't hurt a fly that's on the ground

some other kid - fuck u

my kid - no, i dont want to

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
red brick house on the right corner... besides thats just the general vicinity

Joke about it...but if someone posted personal shit you didn't want posted and had that coversation with them in the past, it may not be so funny.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly didn't think Machado would develop his bat so quickly. Knew he was going to be a stud down the road. Didn't think is was going to come this quickly..

But he was considered an elite level prospect..so I guess its not too surprising.

Can't wait for all those doubles to turn into homers later in his career..

I told you before the season that he can make the entire difference for that team...But i felt the same, he wouldnt come this quick

I thiink in most drafts, he was taken long after both Middlebrooks and Lawrie...Shit, I took Josh Rutledge before him

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uno forfeited the right to any sympathy over the Facebook shit by endlessly harping on about it for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

In the end it looks like Hammer agreed to have the pictures taken down but, in return, told Uno to end it there and STFU about them or get thrown off this site.

Uno, being Uno could not accept such a compromise - not in his nature.

Just my 2 cents.....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I know it was a dick move, and I said as much to dickshot last night.