• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thats some sick fucking shit. Can't wait for those parts! Who knows what they will have in 7 years.

it's going to get to the point that parents can do nothing, at least they can monitor facebook now

but morning after pill without parental consent? give me a fucking god damn break.

So if the parent finds out their 14 y/o daughter fucked, they can charge the dude............but.......the 14 y/o daughter doesn't have to tell them she is taking the morning after pill?

sick fucking world

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids wont be bullies

Cause of their parents

Damn right. She won't crumble but she has to be compassionate. I was always extra nice to the kids that go picked on. Just the way I was brought up. And so will she.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now...where the fuck is dirt? I found this earlier especially for him as I thought it captured the honored nature of NYC fans perfectly...

oh yeah....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids wont be bullies

Cause of their parents

My oldest would be if my wife didn't beat her ass every time she is/was...

Our oldest used to beat the shit out of our youngest just because she could.

Nipped that shit in the bud quick.

She can still be that way on the soccer field, but far less these days than she used to be.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's going to get to the point that parents can do nothing, at least they can monitor facebook now

but morning after pill without parental consent? give me a fucking god damn break.

So if the parent finds out their 14 y/o daughter fucked, they can charge the dude............but.......the 14 y/o daughter doesn't have to tell them she is taking the morning after pill?

sick fucking world

Awareness man. The bully agenda has really just peeked its head. Eventually it will be an issue politicians take seriously. Hopefully by the time my girl is in adolescents. But democracy is slow slow slow.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very lucky, especially in highschool, my class was very very friendly, but some of the stories are just insane

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah....

Saw it

Gotta love that coming from

"HockeyTown, USA"

No, I mean

"FootballTown, USA"

No, I mean

"BasketballTown, USA"

No, No

"Whats the name of our soccer team again?"

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awareness man. The bully agenda has really just peeked its head. Eventually it will be an issue politicians take seriously. Hopefully by the time my girl is in adolescents. But democracy is slow slow slow.

so your saying the wife is right in wanting to wait?

i think i'm the only dude in america who wants kids and the wife is the one who wants to wait lol

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this basketball game is getting painful to watch

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest would be if my wife didn't beat her ass every time she is/was...

Our oldest used to beat the shit out of our youngest just because she could.

Nipped that shit in the bud quick.

She can still be that way on the soccer field, but far less these days than she used to be.

It ALL comes from home......9 Nieces and Nephews, all well rounded kids with the usual, expected issues at school, none of it having to do with sending kids into their closet to hang themselves

Show me the biggest bully in school, Ill drive you to his or her house, and introduce you to their lowlife parent(s)

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your saying the wife is right in wanting to wait?

i think i'm the only dude in america who wants kids and the wife is the one who wants to wait lol

No way. As long as you are ready you can bring your child through everything. Communication is all that's needed really.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a stat that shows which team has the most ground balls in the bigs? Where is Scal?? lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a video of an old woman on a school bus about a year ago......Her husband recently died....These kids brutalized her to tears on a hidden camera

I wanted to kill everyone for a week after seeing that

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ALL comes from home......9 Nieces and Nephews, all well rounded kids with the usual, expected issues at school, none of it having to do with sending kids into their closet to hang themselves

Show me the biggest bully in school, Ill drive you to his or her house, and introduce you to their lowlife parent(s)

no doubt

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah pretty much.

With my oldest it's not so much of being a bully because she gets off on it, she's uber competitive, ultra confident. Always has been. Always will be. Just the way she is. It does her good to be knocked down a peg or 2 now and again...Humbled.

My youngest is exactly the opposite. Very timid, needs to be encouraged. Propped up.