• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah gotta let us see that Dirty

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's VP's and Pete's fault. They never should have steered us to this place. Next time I think someone else should lead the wagon train.

and dickshot

he's the one who told rock to use uno's picture as his avatar

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks...We are down to like 3 Yankee fans now in this joint.....Shut it

I get a live feed from the bar to my home PC.....I get a call at 4am from the cops that the alarm went off at the bar...

I go to the videotape......Guy comes through the roof, they always do, and literally falls about 17 feet, smashes his face into the bartop and just crashed to the floor lifeless...HILARIOUS, weve watched it about 700 times, i need to link that in here

I drive to the bar, let the cops in, the guy is still laying there moaning and groaning, he broke everything (in his body)

Please do.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a live feed from the bar to my home PC.....I get a call at 4am from the cops that the alarm went off at the bar...

I go to the videotape......Guy comes through the roof, they always do, and literally falls about 17 feet, smashes his face into the bartop and just crashed to the floor lifeless...HILARIOUS, weve watched it about 700 times, i need to link that in here

I drive to the bar, let the cops in, the guy is still laying there moaning and groaning, he broke everything (in his body)

You do realize he's going to sue you for having an unsafe landing zone, right?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks...We are down to like 3 Yankee fans now in this joint.....Shut it

That's awesome...

You still suck though

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize he's going to sue you for having an unsafe landing zone, right?

Believe me, it was the running joke all day, when we will be hearing from this guys lawyer

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees lose this game 2-1 and I'm taking a break from the team for a while. At least until this Friday.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dickshot

he's the one who told rock to use uno's picture as his avatar

I'm one of the anonymous e-mailers that agree with him when he's in the middle of an argument

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ks or mo side ..my brother in law lives off of 35 and antioch

GREAT, I sure hope you don't get mad when ROCK links Google Earth image to it.

:)

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Uno rants nonstop about lying, hacking and stalking from the minute he gets here
2.) Sends me multiple PMs about it
3.) I play the nice, sympathetic guy. "I'm sorry. What do you want me to do for you?"
4.) "Do your fucking job and stop being an accessory to a crime."
5.) I ask for the pics to come down in exchange for Uno's silence or else he's banned.
6.) The pics come down in fucking seconds.
7.) Uno tells me to stop abusing my "power" and instantly spews multiple posts about lying, hacking and stalking.
8.) Uno is no more.

Is that about right?

Heres the summary for Dirt