• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the irony of all of this is for years at CBS i lambasted people for doing just that...people hand selecting teams from other cities rather than the 1 theyre from or currently live in.

most were NYers and VP was the first to defend them

"love your city and its teams" was my motto

I never got that myself .. where is it written that a person cant like more than one team ?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got that myself .. where is it written that a person cant like more than one team ?

fandom 101

love a city and its teams

its like those lakers/cowboys/notre dame/redwings fans

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the irony of all of this is for years at CBS i lambasted people for doing just that...people hand selecting teams from other cities rather than the 1 theyre from or currently live in.

most were NYers and VP was the first to defend them

"love your city and its teams" was my motto

That only works if you only have one city your entire life. But when you move around a lot, sometimes you get caught up in the culture of the team in your new town.

When I was 6, I thought I'd be a Pirate fan forever. Then my Dad gets transferred to Houston. Took about 10 years, but the Astros slowly became the favored team. I became a mariner fan after years of living in Alaska.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think Jesus appreciated the irony that good carpentry killed him??

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's precisely what you did

The Twins have been one of the more successful franchises in baseball this century. I didn't say you joined the Twins bandwagon yesterday

Penguins fan. Steelers fan. But not a Pirates fan.... nope, just one massive coincidence that you kept the 2 successful teams, and dumped one of the most putrid franchises of our lifetime

Just so you know everyone, Misko doesn't speak for all us Pittsburgh fans. Most of us like myself and Ironcity are true fans. We stick with them even in the tough times

lmao... you really dont have a clue

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That only works if you only have one city your entire life. But when you move around a lot, sometimes you get caught up in the culture of the team in your new town.

When I was 6, I thought I'd be a Pirate fan forever. Then my Dad gets transferred to Houston. Took about 10 years, but the Astros slowly became the favored team. I became a mariner fan after years of living in Alaska.

the exceptions to me would be say, boise idaho or montana

no pro teams...but, pick the ones closest to you (one city) and root for them

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
block is the way to go, especially if its someone who takes up an entire page talking about JP arancebia.

if you want to see whats being said without having to scroll down 40 pages worth, it helps

"Look at me, I am holding my breath" - would have been easier

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think someone "has" to root for all the same teams in one city, per se. There are many reasons one could root for different teams. Most importantly is that you stick with them regardless.

But if you're going to move from Pittsburgh to Minnesota, and you pick and choose which teams you keep and which you change.... and what a coincidence!!!.... you keep the good teams and dump the bad ones..... then yeah, that's textbook fairweatherdness there

People like Misko give Pittsburgh fans a bad name

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fandom 101

love a city and its teams

its like those lakers/cowboys/notre dame/redwings fans

I am definitely a giant bandwagoneer when it comes to the Cowboys and Lakers. We lost the football Cards so I latched on to the Cowboys. I am still a fan but I don't get the same feeling when they lose anymore. I think it has more to do with understanding how to curve expectations when they have Tony Romo at QB.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JFC 0-3 there

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup I have been moving around since 1976 when I joined the military .. and yea I have been through the good and bad times with the teams that i enjoy watching

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm really fucking with World by pretending to fuck with Bone.

ITS A TRAP

images

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think someone "has" to root for all the same teams in one city, per se. There are many reasons one could root for different teams. Most importantly is that you stick with them regardless.

But if you're going to move from Pittsburgh to Minnesota, and you pick and choose which teams you keep and which you change.... and what a coincidence!!!.... you keep the good teams and dump the bad ones..... then yeah, that's textbook fairweatherdness there

People like Misko give Pittsburgh fans a bad name

LOL. I dumped the Pirates and the Steelers after years of living in Houston. Basically, I downgraded.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pittsburgh banning sales of sam adams beer during home games

bruins are considering banning bathroom rapes in retaliation