• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees keep losing (4 gaffs in a row) Sox maintain first & Josh Sale loves Strippers

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know anything about Kent State. They aren't exactly a powerhouse in the world of collegiate sports.

Pretty cool riot back in the day.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know anything about Kent State. They aren't exactly a powerhouse in the world of collegiate sports.

I was testing you to see how serious you think I am since you don't seem to have a functioning compass.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to the minor league with you .. is that really all you can come up with ?

"I switched to the Twins so I can watch the local team when I moved to Minnesota. But I kept my hockey and football teams..... just because"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accused Arizona mom weeps inside Mexican jail - CNN.com

Nogales, Mexico (CNN) -- Inside a Mexican jail, Yanira Maldonado wept.
A devout Mormon, the Arizona mother of seven said Wednesday she's been turning to scripture to survive ever since authorities falsely accused her of drug smuggling last week.
"Reading the scriptures, reading the Book of Mormon, praying, fasting," Maldonado told CNN. "And all the support that I've been getting from my family, my husband, my children, and everybody out there reaching out to help."
A judge is weighing whether to set Maldonado free after authorities accused her of drug smuggling and alleged they found 12 pounds of marijuana under her bus seat.
Maldonado maintained her innocence Wednesday.
130530070952-exp-early-rafael-romo-mom-jailed-mexico-00001417-story-body.jpg
Yanira Maldonado speaks out from jail
130529105950-pkg-romo-mexico-maldonado-jailed-00000808-story-body.jpg
Family says Arizona mom framed
130528231517-ac-tuchman-yanira-maldonado-mexico-prison-00020403-story-body.jpg
Was jailed U.S. citizen framed in Mexico?
130529194244-tsr-blitzer-pedrazas-mom-prison-in-mexico-00012118-story-body.jpg
Daughter pleads for mom's release
"I'm a good mom. I love the gospel. I'm LDS. And we work hard to have what we have," she said. "You know, we're not rich, but we're very honest and we always do our best to help other people."
The Mexican military officials who arrested Maldonado haven't made their case yet in court.
The soldiers were scheduled to appear Wednesday, but didn't show, according to a defense attorney. Hearings in the case are set to continue Friday.
Maldonado's family denies the charges and says they're optimistic the case against her is crumbling.
"We have high hopes," Anna Soto, Maldonado's daughter, told CNN on Wednesday. "So I'm just looking forward to that. Hopefully, Friday, I'm praying that she will be home and be set free."
It's a situation Maldonado said she never imagined when she boarded a bus last week to head back to the United States after attending her aunt's funeral in Mexico.
"I was at the checkpoint. They asked us to get off bus. And they were checking for drugs or I don't know what else," she said. "And they say they found something under my seat. But I never saw anything. They didn't show me anything. It was just amazing all that, what they did."

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor CH... Dude shouldn't watch baseball again this year.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you quoted a post of mine that said "no it isn't" and you said if I don't "knock if off, I'm going to get a warning"

I said "get a warning for what?" and you then gave me a warning for "inappropriate language"

I then asked you twice via PM to simply tell me what I was being warned for and you ignored me.

I'd be happy to copy and paste the entire conversation for everyone to see.

Maybe you're not a soaking wet vagina sailing around in a sea of tampons, maybe you are... but you sure acted like one that day.

you were out of line that day ... dont hate me for doing my job ...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JD, do you think Kate has ever been cornholed? I hope not, I'd like to think that a beautiful ass like that is an exit-only ass

Nah.

If she did anal, we'd hear rumors about it at least I think.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were out of line that day ... dont hate me for doing my job ...

bullshit. You got your feelings hurt and abused your authority. Have some balls and own it. Quit being a bitch.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. If were bandwagon dont ya think I would have jumped on the wagon of a team with a winning record hmmmm?

the irony of all of this is for years at CBS i lambasted people for doing just that...people hand selecting teams from other cities rather than the 1 theyre from or currently live in.

most were NYers and VP was the first to defend them

"love your city and its teams" was my motto

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. If were bandwagon dont ya think I would have jumped on the wagon of a team with a winning record hmmmm?

That's precisely what you did

The Twins have been one of the more successful franchises in baseball this century. I didn't say you joined the Twins bandwagon yesterday

Penguins fan. Steelers fan. But not a Pirates fan.... nope, just one massive coincidence that you kept the 2 successful teams, and dumped one of the most putrid franchises of our lifetime

Just so you know everyone, Misko doesn't speak for all us Pittsburgh fans. Most of us like myself and Ironcity are true fans. We stick with them even in the tough times