• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankee Injured List = Baseball Karma

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma strikes again. Andujar out for the season.

Let's see:
Sabathia
Severino
Stanton
Andujar
Gregarious
Betances
Hicks

Ah gee, I feel so bad for them
Your concern is greatly appreciated, also your immaturity.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more karma

Former Yankees assistant equipment manager Paul Priore was fired in 1997. He says the team let him go because he is HIV-positive; the Yankees, and New York state courts, disagree. Now the seamy tell-all Priore threatened to write has found its way to print (albeit through self-publishing), and co-author Gary Toushek is spamming the world with this bizarre video explaning why Priore’s outlandish claims are totally legit.
ad

About those claims! Here are some things Paul Priore says he witnessed, as outlined amongst the 500-some pages of Abused By The New York Yankees and according to the book’s website and this review:

• Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada engaged in sexual relations in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team. Jeter and Posada then allowed Priore to perform oral sex on them in order to keep him quiet.
  • George Steinbrenner spied on players using secret security cameras in the clubhouse, and was actively involved in the Iran-Contra Affair.
  • Outfielder Gerald Williams had sex with an underage concession stand worker in a storage closet.
  • Cecil Fielder played drunk on vodka, and Darryl Strawberry drank whisky during games.
  • Bob Wickman, Jeff Nelson and Mariano Rivera tried to sexually assault him with a baseball bat.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more karma

Former Yankees assistant equipment manager Paul Priore was fired in 1997. He says the team let him go because he is HIV-positive; the Yankees, and New York state courts, disagree. Now the seamy tell-all Priore threatened to write has found its way to print (albeit through self-publishing), and co-author Gary Toushek is spamming the world with this bizarre video explaning why Priore’s outlandish claims are totally legit.
ad

About those claims! Here are some things Paul Priore says he witnessed, as outlined amongst the 500-some pages of Abused By The New York Yankees and according to the book’s website and this review:

• Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada engaged in sexual relations in the clubhouse sauna at the end of their first season with the team. Jeter and Posada then allowed Priore to perform oral sex on them in order to keep him quiet.
  • George Steinbrenner spied on players using secret security cameras in the clubhouse, and was actively involved in the Iran-Contra Affair.
  • Outfielder Gerald Williams had sex with an underage concession stand worker in a storage closet.
  • Cecil Fielder played drunk on vodka, and Darryl Strawberry drank whisky during games.
  • Bob Wickman, Jeff Nelson and Mariano Rivera tried to sexually assault him with a baseball bat.

Jeter and Posada...which each other?

And I always knew Mariano wasn't the Boy Scout everyone makes him out to be. He's more the scout master. :dhd:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure.

In fact, since that historic 2004 postseason, the Yankees have a better regular season W% (.571 vs .553), and have made the playoffs 10 times to the Red Sox' 8.

Of course, to Red Sox fans these days, if you don't win the World Series, you're irrelevant. That's exactly how Yankees fans used to be, which is why I call them Yankees Lite.

Yankees Lite: all the arrogance with a fraction of the success

Sllluuuuuurrrrrrpppppp.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter and Posada...which each other?

And I always knew Mariano wasn't the Boy Scout everyone makes him out to be. He's more the scout master. :dhd:

Yep, they sucked each other off. To keep the clubhouse attendant quiet, they let him suck their dicks.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say making the playoffs (and almost making the WS) and winning 100 games is "being relevant"
I will say, not that they're irrelevant, but them winning one title in almost 20 seasons does feel like an eternity and is pretty surprising, IMO.

Hell if they don't make the WS this year that's no appearances in the 2010s, which I'd suspect them not even making it in a decade has never happened.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they sucked each other off. To keep the clubhouse attendant quiet, they let him suck their dicks.

That had to be uncomfortable to watch......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what I'm hearing is that Posada got a signed Jeter ball and one of those "thanks for the bang" baskets?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, not that they're irrelevant, but them winning one title in almost 20 seasons does feel like an eternity and is pretty surprising, IMO.

Hell if they don't make the WS this year that's no appearances in the 2010s, which I'd suspect them not even making it in a decade has never happened.
1910 to 1919 no WS for u:suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like every other player on each other's team is getting hurt......

It's still weird to hear IL instead of DL