• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - Week 8

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR. Chuba Hubbard @ ATL or Kenneth Gainwell @ DET. I'm thinking it has to be Gainwell, right?
Oh, man. I guess Chuba. But these 2 offenses are all out of whack right now.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like Khalil Herbert vs. Niners over Hubbard and Gainwell?
Probably. The way last week's split went, it looks like Herbert is the clear guy until Monty gets back. The only hesitation I have there is that Dame may have had linger effects from the Cov and they decided to take it easy on him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so im loaded with mediocre options for Flex and WR3

so pick 2

Brandin Cooks, Randall Cobb, Kenneth Gainwell, Corey Davis, Allen Robinson
Cooks can always get junk points and it looks like Tyrod may be back. Cobb barely over Corey Davis (new QB) and ARob (he HAS to be due, right?) for the 2nd spot.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonus points for long TDs. Need a flex.

Barkley @ KC - I doubt he plays, plus it is Monday night, so would need a backup plan if he doesn't.
D'Ernest Johnson vs PIT - Would be 2nd option assuming Chubb plays. Probably droppable if that happens. Probably must-start if Chubb sits, so not sure if I can drop him right now.
Mattison vs DAL - Useless as long as Cook is healthy.
Moss vs MIA - Consistent, but unspectacular.
Pollard @ MIN - Also starting Zeke, but maybe double them up?
Tyler Boyd @ NYJ - Fading into the droppable category, but he's playing the Jets.
Levishka Shenault @ SEA - Leaning here. Had the bye week to work on chemistry with the improving rookie.

WW options...

Golladay @ KC - The health thing and Monday night
Boldin @ LAC - Who knows with BB?
Cobb @ ARI - Could get some targets. Could also get a lot of attention from the defense.
Slayton @ KC - Could be without Golladay and Sheppard again
DeVante Parker @ BUF - Tough matchup, coming back from injury.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVS not expected to play now - either way, I still expect Rodgers needing to throw to keep up and missing top 2 options and having a security option like Cobb out there, seems like a slam dunk 12-15pt fantasy day with the potential for a big one if Cobb gets TDs
Yeah i dont disagree. Just mentioning that there has been some run for others prior. You nevet know outisde of adams who will catch a ball in gb. Puzzling that cobb is barely used now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should read the whole thread before I comment...
For me on the chicago situation. Theres a few question marks regardless. So why go with the guy wuth the unknowns. Hes the easy toss of the group.
PPR with bonus points for long TDs. Need a flex.

Barkley @ KC - I doubt he plays, plus it is Monday night, so would need a backup plan if he doesn't.
D'Ernest Johnson vs PIT - Would be 2nd option assuming Chubb plays. Probably droppable if that happens. Probably must-start if Chubb sits, so not sure if I can drop him right now.
Mattison vs DAL - Useless as long as Cook is healthy.
Moss vs MIA - Consistent, but unspectacular.
Pollard @ MIN - Also starting Zeke, but maybe double them up?
Tyler Boyd @ NYJ - Fading into the droppable category, but he's playing the Jets.
Levishka Shenault @ SEA - Leaning here. Had the bye week to work on chemistry with the improving rookie.

WW options...

Golladay @ KC - The health thing and Monday night
Boldin @ LAC - Who knows with BB?
Cobb @ ARI - Could get some targets. Could also get a lot of attention from the defense.
Slayton @ KC - Could be without Golladay and Sheppard again
DeVante Parker @ BUF - Tough matchup, coming back from injury.
call me crazy. Im not going pollard. Minny matches up well with dallas

But if you could someway be sure u could take golladay or slayton id roll there. If golladay plays, take him, if not, slayton.

Otherwise cobb.

Err wait. I may not go cobb. Whats the word on chubb? If hes truly iffy then id wait it out and revisit sunday morning. At worst u start shenault.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you could someway be sure u could take golladay or slayton id roll there. If golladay plays, take him, if not, slayton.

Otherwise cobb.

Err wait. I may not go cobb. Whats the word on chubb? If hes truly iffy then id wait it out and revisit sunday morning. At worst u start shenault.
This pretty much sums up my inner dialogue as I was typing that up. The schedule is not kind to this dilemma the way the injuries and all are lining up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pretty much sums up my inner dialogue as I was typing that up. The schedule is not kind to this dilemma the way the injuries and all are lining up.
I think id wait it out

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just scooped up Cobb, so yeah, I will just wait until more info comes out and make a decision on Sunday.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different PPR League...

Kirk vs GB
Jakobi Meyers @ LAC

I think Meyers is safer, but Kirk has the higher ceiling and I am not doing well in this league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different PPR League...

Kirk vs GB
Jakobi Meyers @ LAC

I think Meyers is safer, but Kirk has the higher ceiling and I am not doing well in this league.
Sounds about right.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr pick 2. I truly dont think its a layup to play cooper.

Amari cooper
Pittman
Kadarius toney
David johnson

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr pick 2. I truly dont think its a layup to play cooper.

Amari cooper
Pittman
Kadarius toney
David johnson

Pittman and Cooper. NYG play on Monday night, and we don't know if Toney will be active. I'm actually starting Johnson in one league, but the Texans are bad and I would trust Cooper more.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittman and Cooper. NYG play on Monday night, and we don't know if Toney will be active. I'm actually starting Johnson in one league, but the Texans are bad and I would trust Cooper more.
Im a cooper supporter but seriously check his targets…

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different PPR League...

Kirk vs GB
Jakobi Meyers @ LAC

Meyers is very good for PPR. I would worry that it's not Kirk's day to receive a bunch of targets. Arizona has a lot of weapons.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a cooper supporter but seriously check his targets…

Yeah, it's like 3/game recently, but at least that Cowboys offense moves the chains and scores TD's much better than Houston. I do want to believe in Johnson, though, since I just picked him up. I traded away Cooper for Toney, so I did fade him. Not sure when I'll get anything from Toney, though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going with Mason Crosby tonight? I currently have Evan McPherson of the Bengals. I love having guys on Thursday night. I do already have Ertz going since Waller is on bye.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking on Crosby is that maybe GB will have some difficulty getting into the endzone with all the receivers missing.