• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - Week 5

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have stuck with my gut on AB over Lamb. Damb.

Make that Golladay.

Collins over Damien too. Should have listened to you guys for that.

Bad decisions in my home league.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have stuck with my gut on AB over Lamb. Damb.

lineup changes that don't pan out/backfire are the worst. I'm good with a bench guy going off that I wasn't considering starting, hate it when I pull a guy that has a good day and the guy I started drops a dud

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lineup changes that don't pan out/backfire are the worst. I'm good with a bench guy going off that I wasn't considering starting, hate it when I pull a guy that has a good day and the guy I started drops a dud

I was nervous about Lamb, but hindsight has me shameful of my Golladay decision.
Because Jones was “better on the road”…
Because of Shepard and Slayton being out…
Because of “too many mouths to feed” in Tampa…

Brady loves AB. I’m done with questioning that.

Could be up 48, instead of 24 as I try and hold off Lamar/Hollywood. (That said, my opponent started Shenault over Woods).

All this said, week seven I have Keenan and Ceedee on bye. Now Golladay gives me further concerns two weeks away. I’ll be trying to trade (as usual).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was nervous about Lamb, but hindsight has me shameful of my Golladay decision.

Could be up 48, instead of 24 as I try and hold off Lamar/Hollywood. (That said, my opponent started Shenault over Woods).

All this said, week seven I have Keenan and Ceedee on bye. Now Golladay gives me further concerns two weeks away. I’ll be trying to trade (as usual).

this is the problem with fantasy... you look at your bench and you are upset about missing out on a perfect lineup...

starting your studs is always the way to go... sometimes it just doesnt pay off... but you cant be upset about starting Lamb...

the golladay decision is different... that one you can beat yourself up about...

Just like i am beating myself up about starting Burrow over Herbert...

i think we as a collective fantasy addicts have to stop complaining about being wrong and starting your studs... the only ones we should complain about is when you have a hunch against the "projections" and you are wrong about that hunch... and if you are VERY wrong, then you should feel even stupider...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the problem with fantasy... you look at your bench and you are upset about missing out on a perfect lineup...

starting your studs is always the way to go... sometimes it just doesnt pay off... but you cant be upset about starting Lamb...

the golladay decision is different... that one you can beat yourself up about...

Just like i am beating myself up about starting Burrow over Herbert...

i think we as a collective fantasy addicts have to stop complaining about being wrong and starting your studs... the only ones we should complain about is when you have a hunch against the "projections" and you are wrong about that hunch... and if you are VERY wrong, then you should feel even stupider...

After Lamar and Hollywood’s 4th quarter, I can safely slump into the loss now anyway. If I lost a 48 point lead last night, I’d be crazier than I am because I lost a 24 point lead.

Now I just have to pray Kelce is okay.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have AB in two leagues and he is a must start every week imo barring him being hurt or Brady