• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - Week 5

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added Damien and Collins in FAAB for my home league.

Start two - standard
Henderson (at Hawks)
Collins (vs Cards) - gulp, if I go both tonight
Damien (at Raiders)
Sanders (at Panthers) - nope
Gordon
Javonte … good week (at Pit) to bench-watch

So, basically, Collins vs Damien. $242 each, so no tiebreaker there
Williams and Henderson.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superflex league - Do I drop Melvin Gordon for Fournette? Melvin is iffy this week.

The better question would you drop Gronk or Claypool for Fournette? I'm leaning dropping Gronk.
I feel like Gordon's value will only go down as the season goes. Javonte Williams will be lead back at some point during the season. Fournette seems to be establishing himself as the leader in Tampa. Although, I do still think Gordon should be on a roster. You must be stacked or have a small bench. I would probably dump Gronk is you have another TE. Or maybe get on the horn and work a deal out for one of them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you playing me in a money league this week? My opponent has the same dilemma and he has Stafford in. I think I like that. Lamar can get scary if he runs a lot, and it looks like he may. Not sure there is a bad answer to this question.
Its a good problem to have, but I keep trying to shop Stafford but so far no takers.

I think I’m leaning towards Jackson. His rushing ability always presents a higher floor.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, got cold feet and pulled one of my 4 shares of Woods out before the game tonight and went with Alex Collins instead, whoops!

Good to see him sync up with Stafford, who looked inaccurate for much of the night due to finger issue

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts on atlanta this week?

No gage or ridley.

Does cpat get more use? Davis? The tight ends?

I am leaning the rb’s. But nit sure. Even with cpats numbers he has unsustainable efficiency. But this isnt the week to sit him. More interested in the mike davis, pitts, hurst angle

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, got cold feet and pulled one of my 4 shares of Woods out before the game tonight and went with Alex Collins instead, whoops!

Good to see him sync up with Stafford, who looked inaccurate for much of the night due to finger issue
Well I left Bobby in.......but it was his last Chance! BTW, Stafford was better after he hurt his finger.....lol. That said, he hits Kupp in stride on that long one and Kupp walks in...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I left Bobby in.......but it was his last Chance! BTW, Stafford was better after he hurt his finger.....lol. That said, he hits Kupp in stride on that long one and Kupp walks in...

def saw some inaccurate throws from Stafford on a few wide open guys last night. sailed a few, then when he should've put one in the bleachers he soft armed it for an INT in the corner of the end zone. last couple games haven't been that great after starting out hot, but at least they still won last night

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im circling back.

One wr one flex

Pitman, cooper, shenault, sutton, tim patrick

Mike davis, tony pollar(dont think i can unless zekes sits then hes obv in)

Pittman gets the targets, has had no tds somehow, tough bmore matchup

Cooper has been banged up. Dallas leaning on the run. Panthers pass d is pretty good. Plus cooper had only a 48% snap Count last week.

Davis oof, oof oof. But still large snap share, and usage. Plays the jets. Still redzone use. No ridley or gage. Where do those snaps and targets go? Pitts? Cpat? Davis? Hurst?

I also have dam williams in a flex spot. But he has a tough matchup against the raiders, with a low implied total.

Most rankings say leave in cooper and dam williams. But there is real concern imho with cooper. Then its very close between mike davis, pittman, shenault, sutton

Whatever i do is gonna be wrong but this matchup is huge.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im circling back.

One wr one flex

Cooper has been banged up. Dallas leaning on the run. Panthers pass d is pretty good. Plus cooper had only a 48% snap Count last week.

Davis oof, oof oof. But still large snap share, and usage. Plays the jets. Still redzone use. No ridley or gage. Where do those snaps and targets go? Pitts? Cpat? Davis? Hurst?

I also have dam williams in a flex spot. But he has a tough matchup against the raiders, with a low implied total.

Most rankings say leave in cooper and dam williams. But there is real concern imho with cooper. Then its very close between mike davis, pittman, shenault, sutton

Starting to like Davis for this week with all of the Falcons that are out. Still think I'd leave Cooper in at flex, so that would make it Damien Williams vs Davis imo, don't think there's a wrong choice on Saturday between the two.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to like Davis for this week with all of the Falcons that are out. Still think I'd leave Cooper in at flex, so that would make it Damien Williams vs Davis imo, don't think there's a wrong choice on Saturday between the two.
Well no pittman vs davis vs shenault

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im circling back.

One wr one flex

If Teddy is playing, gimme Sutton.
If we’re not playing Davis vs the Jets then why do we have Davis at all?

I’m with you about Cooper being too untrustworthy. Any trade takers?

Pittman and Shenault are just too scary for me to trust.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why falcons even bother with davis

Mike Davis had 13 rushes for 14 yards in the Falcons' Week 4 loss to the Football Team, adding two catches for 12 yards and a touchdown.​

Davis was typically ineffective while leading Atlanta in rushing attempts, saving his fantasy day with a short receiving score. Cordarrelle Patterson, meanwhile, exploded for three touchdowns on six receptions against a middling Football Team secondary. Patterson's pass-game involvement makes him a much better weekly fantasy option than Davis. Davis' saving grace could be goal line work if the Falcons are ever in position to operate a balanced offense. He'll be a low-ceiling RB2/3 play in Week 5 against the Jets.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meanwhile

Cordarrelle Patterson had six rushes for 34 yards in the Falcons' Week 4 loss to Washington, adding five receptions for 84 yards and three touchdowns.​

That Patterson is Atlanta's most valuable player should no longer be a running joke, but a truth acknowledged by Falcons fans and fantasy managers alike. He's now averaging 89.25 total yards per game. Patterson embarrassed Washington defenders in single coverage throughout the game, and found himself wide open for a TD in the first half -- the Falcons' first long play of the year. Patterson isn't likely to ever lead the team's backfield in rushes, though that doesn't matter for such a dangerous receiving threat. Patterson can be started in all 12-team leagues next week against the lowly Jets defense.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why falcons even bother with davis

Mike Davis had 13 rushes for 14 yards in the Falcons' Week 4 loss to the Football Team, adding two catches for 12 yards and a touchdown.​

Davis was typically ineffective while leading Atlanta in rushing attempts, saving his fantasy day with a short receiving score. Cordarrelle Patterson, meanwhile, exploded for three touchdowns on six receptions against a middling Football Team secondary. Patterson's pass-game involvement makes him a much better weekly fantasy option than Davis. Davis' saving grace could be goal line work if the Falcons are ever in position to operate a balanced offense. He'll be a low-ceiling RB2/3 play in Week 5 against the Jets.

I’m interested in the “if the Falcons are ever in position to operate a balanced offense.”

I think this is the week for that.

meanwhile

Cordarrelle Patterson had six rushes for 34 yards in the Falcons' Week 4 loss to Washington, adding five receptions for 84 yards and three touchdowns.​

That Patterson is Atlanta's most valuable player should no longer be a running joke, but a truth acknowledged by Falcons fans and fantasy managers alike. He's now averaging 89.25 total yards per game. Patterson embarrassed Washington defenders in single coverage throughout the game, and found himself wide open for a TD in the first half -- the Falcons' first long play of the year. Patterson isn't likely to ever lead the team's backfield in rushes, though that doesn't matter for such a dangerous receiving threat. Patterson can be started in all 12-team leagues next week against the lowly Jets defense.

I’m sure I’m not the only who watched him go off on my bench last week, the week before, the week before.

Now everyone’s on board. I think we’re late to the party as anyone, even stars, can have a bad game. No choice but to start him now though. Maybe gold has been struck…

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some help on my defense… I have the 49ers D but they have allowed 28pts or more in 3/4 games thus far and they play the red hot Cardinals this week.

Thinking I should drop the 9ers for one of the following:

ARI (vSF)
LV (vCHI)
WFT (vNO)
TEN (@JAX)

Any suggestions?

@SteelersPride @femurov @TREFF @TKOSpikes @Shanemansj13 @SmokingMonkey

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Teddy is playing, gimme Sutton.
If we’re not playing Davis vs the Jets then why do we have Davis at all?

I’m with you about Cooper being too untrustworthy. Any trade takers?

Pittman and Shenault are just too scary for me to trust.
Teddyshould play. But the steelers have limited the top wr on teams. Also
Lowest over under of the day.

Nah no trades on cooper.

Pittman and shenault
Have the targets…especially pittman

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some help on my defense… I have the 49ers D but they have allowed 28pts or more in 3/4 games thus far and they play the red hot Cardinals this week.

Thinking I should drop the 9ers for one of the following:

ARI (vSF)
LV (vCHI)
WFT (vNO)
TEN (@JAX)

Any suggestions?

@SteelersPride @femurov @TREFF @TKOSpikes @Shanemansj13 @SmokingMonkey

Tough call. None of those entice me, though I share your concern for the Niners.

Washington upset wouldn’t shock me this week.
Bears offense is hit or miss projection. Are Raiders good enough? :noidea:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddyshould play. But the steelers have limited the top wr on teams. Also
Lowest over under of the day.

Nah no trades on cooper.

Pittman and shenault
Have the targets…especially pittman

Opportunity for Pittman and Shenault is definitely there. Wouldn’t argue Sutton over either very hard.