• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 14

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand and I don't think that makes this any easier. I lean towards playing it safe with Osborn tonight, but then I wonder how much safer that would be than MVS. And MVS probably has the higher ceiling. I wish there was a better read on Williams and how likely he is to go this week.

I don’t see a big difference between Oz and MVS.

Might as well wait it out.

all of my pre-kickoff fantasy efforts were focused solely on fantrax and whether or not to roll with Dalvin last night, I ended up leaving Osborn in 2 leagues I wanted to pull him and 2 others where I was out of viable options.

almost woke the kids up on that 60yd TD

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose 1
Abdullah
Hilliard
Cooks

Also if Waller does not play need to pick up TE from waivers
Hooper
Cook
Everett
O'Shaughnessy
Uzomah
Engram
Kmet
Moreau

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose 1
Abdullah
Hilliard
Cooks

Also if Waller does not play need to pick up TE from waivers
Hooper
Cook
Everett
O'Shaughnessy
Uzomah
Engram
Kmet
Moreau

Cooks....I guess? Just assuming Davis Mills has to chuck it a bunch, and Cooks will be his primary target.
would play Hilliard over Abdullah but that's a pure guess vs based on any sound logic.

The ultimate TE roulette - seriously think you just make a blind dart throw. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moreau perform well after laying a dud last week, Chiefs have improved greatly on defense the last month, especially vs RBs, so that could open the door for additional looks.
But I'm pretty sure I could write up a reason to start damn near any of those guys....so here goes:

Hooper - Harrison Bryant ruled out, Njoku in covid protocol, Baker treats TEs like most teams treat WRs

Cook - WR core decimated by covid protocol right now, Herbert slings it

Everett - HOU was one of TE friendliest teams early on, been tougher lately, inconsistencies from DK have opened target share up for Everett lately, coming off a down game vs SF, one of best teams at covering TEs all year

O'Shaughnessy - TLaw been targeting the hell out of TE, always playing from behind, TE position so void of consistent stars, just getting 5-6rec with 60-70yds should put him in the top 12 on the week

Uzomah - prob get you 3-4rec, but that will either translate to 90yds/2TDs or 27yds/0TDs, the ultimate boom/bust at the position this year, but damn near TE1 on the week when he booms

Engram - maybe I don't have something good to say about all of these options...you're praying for a TD, highly doubtful he gets you enough rec/yds to make the risk of a 2rec/17yd day to take the gamble, but NYG seen plenty of injuries across their receiving weapons and he's been relatively healthy and making 2-3rec every week, sometimes 1-2 more.

Kmet - seems to be heating up with Dalton, who knows how he'll mesh with Fields, as they've sputtered for the most part behind the rook QB. Been seeing targets and making some plays, just doesn't have the TDs to be higher on anyone's radar in redraft

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also noticed Seals-Jones is available, maybe with Thomas out

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey nailed the breakdown on the TEs, but out of that list, Cook, Kmet and Engram stood out to me the most. Engram is probably last on that list with the QB situation in NY.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperately need a win. I'm in 5th at 7-6 and 4 teams behind at 6-7. The 8th spot goes to the bottom 5 with most points scored, that won't be me. I am already down 39-11 after Thursday. Now...

Allen is out and my choices aren't too impressive.

Schultz(I have Lamb)
Gage
Freeman
Abdullah.

Available are MVS and Detroit's St. Brown.......thanks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooks....I guess? Just assuming Davis Mills has to chuck it a bunch, and Cooks will be his primary target.
would play Hilliard over Abdullah but that's a pure guess vs based on any sound logic.

The ultimate TE roulette - seriously think you just make a blind dart throw. Wouldn't be surprised to see Moreau perform well after laying a dud last week, Chiefs have improved greatly on defense the last month, especially vs RBs, so that could open the door for additional looks.
But I'm pretty sure I could write up a reason to start damn near any of those guys....so here goes:

Hooper - Harrison Bryant ruled out, Njoku in covid protocol, Baker treats TEs like most teams treat WRs

Cook - WR core decimated by covid protocol right now, Herbert slings it

Everett - HOU was one of TE friendliest teams early on, been tougher lately, inconsistencies from DK have opened target share up for Everett lately, coming off a down game vs SF, one of best teams at covering TEs all year

O'Shaughnessy - TLaw been targeting the hell out of TE, always playing from behind, TE position so void of consistent stars, just getting 5-6rec with 60-70yds should put him in the top 12 on the week

Uzomah - prob get you 3-4rec, but that will either translate to 90yds/2TDs or 27yds/0TDs, the ultimate boom/bust at the position this year, but damn near TE1 on the week when he booms

Engram - maybe I don't have something good to say about all of these options...you're praying for a TD, highly doubtful he gets you enough rec/yds to make the risk of a 2rec/17yd day to take the gamble, but NYG seen plenty of injuries across their receiving weapons and he's been relatively healthy and making 2-3rec every week, sometimes 1-2 more.

Kmet - seems to be heating up with Dalton, who knows how he'll mesh with Fields, as they've sputtered for the most part behind the rook QB. Been seeing targets and making some plays, just doesn't have the TDs to be higher on anyone's radar in redraft
With the injuries hooper may leapfrog foster moreau for me. I actually hve foster in but may go hooper.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperately need a win. I'm in 5th at 7-6 and 4 teams behind at 6-7. The 8th spot goes to the bottom 5 with most points scored, that won't be me. I am already down 39-11 after Thursday. Now...

Allen is out and my choices aren't too impressive.

Schultz(I have Lamb)
Gage
Freeman
Abdullah.

Available are MVS and Detroit's St. Brown.......thanks

Freeman probably… maybe Gage.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the injuries hooper may leapfrog foster moreau for me. I actually hve foster in but may go hooper.

Hooper - RSJ - Moreau

I'm starting all of them across my various leagues as I had a lot of Waller shares