• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS week 14

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Gage, anybody?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley
Sanders
McKissic

and I'm trying to get Davis who I dropped yesterday for McKissic think CMAC was back. dumbass

need to start 2 and no PPR

and if you really want to laugh at me. the guy i'm playing has Cook and Henry
McKissic, even in standard scoring, seems so much safer than either Gurley or Sanders right now

So if you can get Davis back for your RB2 spot, definitely do that
if not, I guess give me Gurley vs Chargers, thinking that maybe with Julio out they'll have to lean on the run game a bit more??
there's no way I'm trusting Sanders vs the saints D, not with how poorly eagles OL has been - not their fault though, they've lost 4 starters and 2 of them are really good players

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have corey davis.......lol he does

lol, got them mixed up, in your case, give me Gronk at TE and a coin flip between your WRs Coutee/Pittman/Chark

would love to say Chark here, still getting the targets, but not sure you can trust Glennon

one league Chark is a must start for me, DJM on covid and don't feel like I can trust AB this weekend, but other than that, I'm benching Chark where I have similar other options, just doesn't seem to be on the same page as Glennon

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - David Johnson is out Sunday.

Duke is an interesting play so some.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is anyone grabbing, and plating deandre washington?

is it worth grabbing him n dropping coutee or pittman...i dont really see me ever starting pittman....despite me blowing faab on him, couttee perhaps...

better yet ty johsnon ........its ppr

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is anyone grabbing, and plating deandre washington?

is it worth grabbing him n dropping coutee or pittman...i dont really see me ever starting pittman....despite me blowing faab on him, couttee perhaps...

better yet ty johsnon ........its ppr

Just lost Gaskins after not playing Akers on TNF, so debating Washington v KC, AN v Minny, or Gage v LAC with no Julio

Don't really like any of my options now after losing Gibson, sitting Akers, no losing Gaskins

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just lost Gaskins after not playing Akers on TNF, so debating Washington v KC, AN v Minny, or Gage v LAC with no Julio

Don't really like any of my options now after losing Gibson, sitting Akers, no losing Gaskins
An is ab I assume, yuck...i guess I’d go deandre

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow with cooks ou

coutee or mike Davis ppr
Gronk or geodert

also in daily formats is Gallup a sleeper vs the bengals. Dalton targets him heavily.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray or Dalton?

I just saw a bit on how the Giants defense has been playing lately. Very impressive, they sacked Wilson five times last week. Hopkins is a bit hobbled.

Would anyone every use Dalton this week against Cincy?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray or Dalton?

I just saw a bit on how the Giants defense has been playing lately. Very impressive, they sacked Wilson five times last week. Hopkins is a bit hobbled.

Would anyone every use Dalton this week against Cincy?
still murray, and i know murrays shoulder is banged up and he hasnt been running but thats a tough call, to make.......anyone else out there

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An is ab I assume, yuck...i guess I’d go deandre

Also have coutee as an option for my flex, think that's where I'm going if Cooks is out

Watson revenge vs bears for draft slight narrative has me interested!

Think I still like Davis in your position, but would be comfortable going Coutee instead

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could also go Coutee in WR2 spot, then it's down to D Washington or Pittman for my flex, might let me 3yr old decide, she told me to go Gallman over Gibson last weekend and I didn't listen to her. She's blindly made some good decisions the last 2yrs, lol

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still murray, and i know murrays shoulder is banged up and he hasnt been running but thats a tough call, to make.......anyone else out there

i also remembered that Murray got 32 points for me aganst the Rams last week.

also for flex, Full PPR ..I am starting Allen and Boyd.

i have, Coutee, Jeudy(Lock looks lost), Akins, Bernard, Doddins, Lazard. I am leaning Coutee, no Fuller and Cooks is banged up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Samuel being out should I start Mike Davis over Corey Davis?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also remembered that Murray got 32 points for me aganst the Rams last week.

also for flex, Full PPR ..I am starting Allen and Boyd.

i have, Coutee, Jeudy(Lock looks lost), Akins, Bernard, Doddins, Lazard. I am leaning Coutee, no Fuller and Cooks is banged up.
im probably the ONLY boyd supporter on this board.............

But apples to apples........its a tough start, but the texans throw, and david johnson is out, cooks is out, fuller is on IR, cobb is on IR, gimme some keke coutee over boyd.........and yeah i mean you play murray.......the points allowed by the giants is minimal, dont expect a blow up, but murrays mediocre to down game is usually a good game for dalton........could see a big zeke dose today.
Also have coutee as an option for my flex, think that's where I'm going if Cooks is out

Watson revenge vs bears for draft slight narrative has me interested!

Think I still like Davis in your position, but would be comfortable going Coutee instead
cooks is out, he was ruled out over an hour ago..........the matchup sucks, and coutee isnt a typiical wr 1, but man its him, the TE, duke, and chad hansen. Hansen had a game last week, but i dont see how he isnt getting 8-10 targets.......i cant decide. Davis has just sucked as of late. and before the bye they were giving cannon and rod smith a few reps.....he still had 15 carries and like 5 targets, but his passing involvement has been so down.......
I could also go Coutee in WR2 spot, then it's down to D Washington or Pittman for my flex, might let me 3yr old decide, she told me to go Gallman over Gibson last weekend and I didn't listen to her. She's blindly made some good decisions the last 2yrs, lol
lolololo

who would u sit from the wr2 spot then? if you put coutee there and put someone else in

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im probably the ONLY boyd supporter on this board.............

But apples to apples........its a tough start, but the texans throw, and david johnson is out, cooks is out, fuller is on IR, cobb is on IR, gimme some keke coutee over boyd.........and yeah i mean you play murray.......the points allowed by the giants is minimal, dont expect a blow up, but murrays mediocre to down game is usually a good game for dalton........could see a big zeke dose today.

cooks is out, he was ruled out over an hour ago..........the matchup sucks, and coutee isnt a typiical wr 1, but man its him, the TE, duke, and chad hansen. Hansen had a game last week, but i dont see how he isnt getting 8-10 targets.......i cant decide. Davis has just sucked as of late. and before the bye they were giving cannon and rod smith a few reps.....he still had 15 carries and like 5 targets, but his passing involvement has been so down.......

lolololo

who would u sit from the wr2 spot then? if you put coutee there and put someone else in

Pittman would go to the bench, 3yr old said DeAndre Washington