• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania Spoiler-Don't click if you don't want to know

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no it wouldn't.

Yes, yes it would to me. Taker/Wyatt does absolutely nothing for me, completely pointless. and if you think Taker/Wyatt will be much better of a wrestling math you're sadly mistaken. At least with Taker/Sting you get the dream match that will be anticipated.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes it would to me. Taker/Wyatt does absolutely nothing for me, completely pointless. and if you think Taker/Wyatt will be much better of a wrestling math you're sadly mistaken. At least with Taker/Sting you get the dream match that will be anticipated.

LOL if you think Taker/Sting can put on a better WRESTLING MATCH then I have some beach front property in KY to sale you. They said Taker isn't even in very good shape now. No way a 60 ear old Sting could carry him. Wyatt can and the build up will be phenomenal. I have no want to see a terrible match just because of their names. It's not a dream match to me. It would be a terrible match for the 2 of them to go out on.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Sting would be horrifically awful. Taker could barely go last year because his body is so beaten up. And I saw some of Sting in TNA and he's no better. The guy can barely move and just phones it in. It's possible Sting could have a good match with someone that can still work (like HHH), but with someone that's just as busted up, no way.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Bray is setting up to battle Taker? Am I wrong? I will be honest, I no longer find his rants that interesting so I only half-listen to them.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Bray is setting up to battle Taker? Am I wrong? I will be honest, I no longer find his rants that interesting so I only half-listen to them.
Yeah, it appears that way. I agree on the Bray rants, I usually change the channel when he comes on.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it appears that way. I agree on the Bray rants, I usually change the channel when he comes on.

WHAT!!!!!???? Wyatts promos are one of the top 2 or 3 things that happen on Raw.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT!!!!!???? Wyatts promos are one of the top 2 or 3 things that happen on Raw.
Sorry, he just bores me when he talks. I love his in-ring work though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt's promos were good. The problem now is WWE has neutered him and they are repetitive and lead to nothing.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if you think Taker/Sting can put on a better WRESTLING MATCH then I have some beach front property in KY to sale you. They said Taker isn't even in very good shape now. No way a 60 ear old Sting could carry him. Wyatt can and the build up will be phenomenal. I have no want to see a terrible match just because of their names. It's not a dream match to me. It would be a terrible match for the 2 of them to go out on.

I never said Taker/Sting would be a good wrestling match, but more so that neither match would be good. And yes Taker/Sting is a dream match for a lot of people, even as a younger fan that didn't grow up with Sting, I'd still like to see it for historical purposes.

And with Taker/Wyatt, again, what are you really accomplishing? If Bray wins he beat a broken Taker who is no good anymore, not really elevating him all that much, and if he loses well you already know, on the other hand what is the point of Taker losing again, anyways? That also diminishes the Lesnar win and doesn't make him look as good, IDK, I don't see anything good coming out of a potential Taker/Wyatt match.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Taker/Sting would be a good wrestling match, but more so that neither match would be good. And yes Taker/Sting is a dream match for a lot of people, even as a younger fan that didn't grow up with Sting, I'd still like to see it for historical purposes.

And with Taker/Wyatt, again, what are you really accomplishing? If Bray wins he beat a broken Taker who is no good anymore, not really elevating him all that much, and if he loses well you already know, on the other hand what is the point of Taker losing again, anyways? That also diminishes the Lesnar win and doesn't make him look as good, IDK, I don't see anything good coming out of a potential Taker/Wyatt match.

Because beating Taker at WM, no matter if he is old is still a huge deal. If It's Taker/Sting, that will be when my shit break is. It will be a terrible terrible match.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because beating Taker at WM, no matter if he is old is still a huge deal. If It's Taker/Sting, that will be when my shit break is. It will be a terrible terrible match.

Without the streak Taker even wrestling at Mania is pointless.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is also the problem that Taker and Sting are both faces. There is no way to build a match that people want to see between them. I don't get the historical relevance of this match. They were both in Mid-South/Memphis and WCW together before Taker left for the WWF and Sting stayed in WCW. I don't remember them ever facing off in either promotion or having an unresolved issue that fans would want to see settled now. if you're going the WWE vs. WCW route then HHH/Taker actually makes much more sense.

Wyatt/Taker actually makes sense if WWE is going to build Brey into the next phenoum/monster of WWE. The Wyatt promos from Raw this week were a take off of early Taker promos where he was shown driving nails into coffins as he spoke according to PWInsider.com. If Brey finishes the coffin at Fast Lane and raises the lid only to see Taker, slams the lid and when he raises the lid again Taker is gone. It would generate a lot of interest in seeing where Taker will show up next to stalk Wyatt and would build nicely into a WM match.

That's my two cents on that!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its pretty clear taker /sting is 5 years too late. I could see them tagging together, both playing dead men, against HHH and somebody before I see them wrestling one on one.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they add another competitor to make it a 3 way match or something like that. I'm still not impressed with Roman Reigns as a singles performer, and Brock isn't exactly great at making the other guy look good.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they add another competitor to make it a 3 way match or something like that. I'm still not impressed with Roman Reigns as a singles performer, and Brock isn't exactly great at making the other guy look good.

I'm thinking Reigns manages to win. Lesnar destroys him out of anger after the match, Rollins cashes in. If they alter than main event of WM again and make it a triple threat, it is really going to diminish what little prestige is left of winning the Rumble.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Reigns manages to win. Lesnar destroys him out of anger after the match, Rollins cashes in. If they alter than main event of WM again and make it a triple threat, it is really going to diminish what little prestige is left of winning the Rumble.
I think Reigns will win as well, hopefully Seth Rollins cashes in tMITB and walks out of WM as the WWEWHC. I just don't think Reigns is ready to be the top guy just yet.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Jeffro. I ultimately think Rollins leaves WM as WWEWHC.