• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania Spoiler-Don't click if you don't want to know

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NXT has something to say about that.

Which is run by HHH. As long as Vince runs WWE it won't change. Once HHH is in charge, NXT gives us reason to hope things will change for the better.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Now I see:

Brock vs. Reigns
HHH vs. Sting
Cena vs. Rusev
DB vs. Sheamus or Rollins
Ambrose vs. Rollins or Sheamus
Taker vs. Wyatt
Divas Match
Tag match
Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Possibly Miz vs. Mizdow (but I think they wait till after Mania for this).

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fake cause his tatted arm is on the wrong side. Pretty big fuck up if real.

Plus the pics of Brock and Reigns appear to be covering and not a part of the real Billboard behind them which has pics of HHH and Sting. After Sting's recent actions on Raw, a HHH/Sting match is not much of a spoiler IMO.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly this doesn't mean much, it could happen, but it doesn't mean it's a definite at all.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edit - yeah just seen that link lol

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Bray/Taker would be pointless at this point, I really don't care for it, only person I want to see Taker face is Sting, and it we're getting Sting/HHH instead.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Bray/Taker would be pointless at this point, I really don't care for it, only person I want to see Taker face is Sting, and it we're getting Sting/HHH instead.

Sting/Taker would be a terrible terrible match. Both men are too old to carry a match. Sting/HHH on the other hand could be great. The build up so far with so much time between Stings appearances has been phenomenal. Every time he shows up the crowd goes nuts. This is the only good thing to come from the Authority being around still.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the only match I am looking forward to at WM is Sting vs HHH unless they do something unexpected for the main event. I dont need to see Bryan in wrestlemania, he should be in the mix for the us or intercontental belt, if that even exists. I want some better face against Rusev, someone that Lana might distract by unbuttoning her jacket.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i'm hearing.

ROCK is suppose to be at the PPV and Appear to build up a match vs:

-Rusev (highly Unlikely
- Brock Lesnar
- John Cena (oh god please no)

As as reported last night, The Rock posted a photo of himself on the streets of Philadelphia, the site of tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV, and it has lead to obvious speculation that he might be making an appearance at the PPV.

According to F4WOnline.com, word is The Rock will indeed be appearing at the PPV tonight, but there is no word as to what he will be doing on the show.

Rumors have been circulating that The Rock might be facing Rusev in a match at WrestleMania 31, but that does not appear to be the case.

WrestleMania 31 matches with John Cena and Brock Lesnar have also been rumored for The Rock in the past year, so it will be interesting to see how he’s used tonight.

Major Name in Philadelphia, WrestleMania 31 Plans & More

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock vs. Lesnar could be intriguing, especially if they want to get Lesnar away from the belt if he is leaving. Could open up a Reigns/Rollins feud going forward possibly.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting/Taker would be a terrible terrible match. Both men are too old to carry a match. Sting/HHH on the other hand could be great. The build up so far with so much time between Stings appearances has been phenomenal. Every time he shows up the crowd goes nuts. This is the only good thing to come from the Authority being around still.

Sting/Taker sells itself, sure the match itself wouldn't be that great, but it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than either Sting/HHH and Taker/Wyatt.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting/Taker sells itself, sure the match itself wouldn't be that great, but it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than either Sting/HHH and Taker/Wyatt.

No, no it wouldn't.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting v. HHH and if Sting wins, Authority is gone...this time, NO TAKEBACKS.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, dont care about the authority, they need the story line with sting getting his stable to keep raw going. Neither Sting or HHH want to wrestle every week, lets call it Brock-itis. The WWE will get Brock-itis from whoever carries the belt now. Might as well be rock between roles.

I dont know when they will have the match, but HHH sting is the main event for me regarding wrestlemania. What they will probably turn into a triple threat of fatal four way for the world title should be the first or second match.