• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania Spoiler-Don't click if you don't want to know

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reigns will win as well, hopefully Seth Rollins cashes in tMITB and walks out of WM as the WWEWHC. I just don't think Reigns is ready to be the top guy just yet.

I just hope things change and the midgets stop interfering with his matches. If he really wants to be the man, he should do it on his own.

Makes you wonder, if Reigns were given the chance by the authority and got his midget security team, would he be in the same place Rollins is?

Go back to HHH, Reigns was the absolute hardest worker out of all the guys he was chosen from. That is why HHH says he deserves this shot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undertaker match will no doubt lose its lore without tStreak on the line, but I could imagine tUndertaker & Bray Wyatt having some nice promos.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope things change and the midgets stop interfering with his matches. If he really wants to be the man, he should do it on his own.

Makes you wonder, if Reigns were given the chance by the authority and got his midget security team, would he be in the same place Rollins is?

Go back to HHH, Reigns was the absolute hardest worker out of all the guys he was chosen from. That is why HHH says he deserves this shot.
Good point, but I don't think being the hardest worker means you deserve a shot, it should be about who's the best performer, and in the past year, that's been Seth Rollins.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its pretty clear taker /sting is 5 years too late. I could see them tagging together, both playing dead men, against HHH and somebody before I see them wrestling one on one.

More like 10 years too late. This would've been a hot match right after Vince bought WCW but Sting stayed home and collected on his contract with AOL/Time Warner and then went to TNA. If they did a tag match Kane would be a perfect partner for HHH. That's Kane the monster not Corporate Kane!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but I don't think being the hardest worker means you deserve a shot, it should be about who's the best performer, and in the past year, that's been Seth Rollins.

IMO it's Ambrose. But Rollings is right on his heels.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it's Ambrose. But Rollings is right on his heels.
I could see the case for Ambrose. I think that's probably the best possible matchup the WWE could offer right now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucking doubt about it!!!!!!

Well, better than Brian, better moves in the ring than just about any of them, just needs to be set off on his own. Maybe this dic pic deal will get him shunned from the authority and he can end the bullshit and get more fans.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, better than Brian, better moves in the ring than just about any of them, just needs to be set off on his own. Maybe this dic pic deal will get him shunned from the authority and he can end the bullshit and get more fans.
Probably true.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sting/Taker sells itself, sure the match itself wouldn't be that great, but it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than either Sting/HHH and Taker/Wyatt.

Completely agree. Sting/Undertaker obviously wouldn't have a great workrate but it's a dream match. You can sell me on something like Sting/Rollins as a way to get the best possible match out Sting and make a bigger star out of Rollins. HHH/Sting on the otherhand is classic HHH being put into the money program. Sting's first WWE feud and match are going to be a huge deal so instead of being used for the dream match with Taker or as a way to give exposure it's a guaranteed huge program for the game, the king of kings

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why Sting and Taker would work. Both dead men is about the only constant. Sting was the man in WCW. I dont think Taker was ever really deemed the man. He has been around, but never that top billing champ like hogan, austin, HHH, Rock. Maybe Taker was, I dont know, when Nitro was on Mondays, thats what I watched and its just like now, where is sting, what is he gonna do, is he gonna make an appearance, will he wrestle. Cant really say that about the undertaker. They are playing it off like they were both top billing for different organizations.

Personally, I dont want to see Sting carry Undertaker thru a match. HHH can still give as much as he gets. The only thing I am truly happy about is when HHH got his scare at Raw, I was so happy none of the rest of the authority were with him. I hope the same for tomorrow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering what they are going to do with Cena and Rusev...I just don't see a rematch at WM....

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I never understood why Sting and Taker would work. Both dead men is about the only constant. Sting was the man in WCW. I dont think Taker was ever really deemed the man. He has been around, but never that top billing champ like hogan, austin, HHH, Rock. Maybe Taker was, I dont know, when Nitro was on Mondays, thats what I watched and its just like now, where is sting, what is he gonna do, is he gonna make an appearance, will he wrestle. Cant really say that about the undertaker. They are playing it off like they were both top billing for different organizations.

Personally, I dont want to see Sting carry Undertaker thru a match. HHH can still give as much as he gets. The only thing I am truly happy about is when HHH got his scare at Raw, I was so happy none of the rest of the authority were with him. I hope the same for tomorrow.

Triple H has been booked really well but I never thought of him as the top, top guy. During the attitude era it was the Rock and SCSA and in the past 10 years it's been Cena. He deserves a ton of credit for longevity and he's obviously a legend I don't place him on a higher pedestal than Taker.

Sting's close to 60 years old and even in his prime he wasn't Shawn or Bret in the ring. He's not carrying anyone. If you want a spectacle and two iconic gimmicks give me UT/Sting. If you want a quality match pair Sting up with someone like Rollins. This just seems like HHH getting the honor and the spotlight of Sting's WWE appearance because he's in charge. If they make the match over control of the WWE in storyline world they might get more out of it. If Sting win he becomes commissioner and the authority is permanently out of control in storyline world.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H has been booked really well but I never thought of him as the top, top guy. During the attitude era it was the Rock and SCSA and in the past 10 years it's been Cena. He deserves a ton of credit for longevity and he's obviously a legend I don't place him on a higher pedestal than Taker.

Sting's close to 60 years old and even in his prime he wasn't Shawn or Bret in the ring. He's not carrying anyone. If you want a spectacle and two iconic gimmicks give me UT/Sting. If you want a quality match pair Sting up with someone like Rollins. This just seems like HHH getting the honor and the spotlight of Sting's WWE appearance because he's in charge. If they make the match over control of the WWE in storyline world they might get more out of it. If Sting win he becomes commissioner and the authority is permanently out of control in storyline world.

well 55 years old. The point was that wwf undertaker was never the guy that sting was in wcw. I dont understand the desire to have them fight.
During the stone cold podcast, they spoke how Stone cold was ready when he was chosen over HHH, but both admitted HHH did have a period of being top guy.