• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR and RB Advice

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you start this week.

WR
Fitzgerald or A.Cooper?

RB
McKinnon or Freeman?

I'm starting E. Sanders at the other WR and my RB's are David Johnson and Dimarco Murray.

So i'm trying to decide for a the WR and Flex Slots.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper and Freeman

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Cooper and Freeman without doubt.

Stanton at Q in ARZ, and T. Coleman dealing with SCA in altitude, make Cooper and Freeman easy calls

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper... Verrett is out for the year. San Diego's secondary is about to take a huge step back. If Rivers continues to play like he has been, then Carr will need to pass a lot to keep up.

McKinnon... Freeman is a good option, but he plays the Broncos D. McKinnon should get a heavy work load against a banged up Texans D. They already lost Cushing & now Watt. Texans offense will do very little against the Vikings D, so the ground game is going to remain intact for 4 quarters. McKinnon should see over 100yds in this game. Only thing I hate is how Asiata will vulture any goal line carries. McKinnon will be involved in the passing game as well.

Surprised so many people are liking Freeman against the Broncos D. Risky play IMO. Granted Coleman is probably going to sit the game out giving him more work.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper... Verrett is out for the year. San Diego's secondary is about to take a huge step back. If Rivers continues to play like he has been, then Carr will need to pass a lot to keep up.

McKinnon... Freeman is a good option, but he plays the Broncos D. McKinnon should get a heavy work load against a banged up Texans D. They already lost Cushing & now Watt. Texans offense will do very little against the Vikings D, so the ground game is going to remain intact for 4 quarters. McKinnon should see over 100yds in this game. Only thing I hate is how Asiata will vulture any goal line carries. McKinnon will be involved in the passing game as well.

Surprised so many people are liking Freeman against the Broncos D. Risky play IMO. Granted Coleman is probably going to sit the game out giving him more work.

You make a good point about the matchups. Guess for me, comes down to not trusting McKinnon to do much, think that he delivered in the Giant game is what your going to get as a ceiling and like you said Freeman should get some increase usage both in the running and passing offense.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made the decision to play McKinnon over Freeman last week and it turned out to be a good decision. However, I still lost and would have won had Asiata not vulture'd a TD!

So I'll go with Cooper for sure this week. He's been really disappointing through the first 4 weeks. I hope he makes up for it this week. I still have a little time to think about Freeman and McKinnon. It will probably be a game time decision!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I approve this message. You get Red Velvet cake for life. :D:D:D

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the McKinnon camp is failing to realize is that #1. Coleman will be a near non factor to Freeman's usage. #2. Denver D can be run on, period. their front seven is built to rush the passer, often, if not most of the time, their desire to get a sack leads to some seriously bad discipline in gap control. and #3, becuase of that very impressive pass rush, and that very nice secondary, the best option in attacking them through the air is short passes, slot guys, TE's, RB's, screen passes, everything else exposes the QB far too long. which is obviously a big plus in Freeman's game.

it's Freeman in a landslide, by a mile, not even a question. .imho

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the McKinnon camp is failing to realize is that #1. Coleman will be a near non factor to Freeman's usage. #2. Denver D can be run on, period. their front seven is built to rush the passer, often, if not most of the time, their desire to get a sack leads to some seriously bad discipline in gap control. and #3, becuase of that very impressive pass rush, and that very nice secondary, the best option in attacking them through the air is short passes, slot guys, TE's, RB's, screen passes, everything else exposes the QB far too long. which is obviously a big plus in Freeman's game.

oh, I forgot #4...no Asiata style vulture around either

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coop, flip a coin on the RBs, but id prob go freeman there as well, due to pass game bump this wk

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver's run D is ranked 22nd at present with Houston's ranking at 27th. Denver has given up 5 rushing TDs so far and Houston has given up 6. Denver's giving up an average of 113.8 rushing yds per game, Houston an average of 125.3. Biggest difference? Denver has caused 2 fumbles and recovered 1, while Houston has caused 4 fumbles and recovered 2. Longest run given up by Denver was 50 yds, longest by Houston was 41. Denver's at home, Houston's in Minn. without Watt.

With the exception of an Asiata vulturing and the fact that if Atlanta uses Coleman they are foolish, I don't see the landslide by a mile...but you make enough points to say that McKinnon is not a slam dunk choice, that's for sure.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a toss up! Game time decision. McKinnon is in the lineup right now but could change.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's run D is ranked 22nd at present with Houston's ranking at 27th. Denver has given up 5 rushing TDs so far and Houston has given up 6. Denver's giving up an average of 113.8 rushing yds per game, Houston an average of 125.3. Biggest difference? Denver has caused 2 fumbles and recovered 1, while Houston has caused 4 fumbles and recovered 2. Longest run given up by Denver was 50 yds, longest by Houston was 41. Denver's at home, Houston's in Minn. without Watt.

With the exception of an Asiata vulturing and the fact that if Atlanta uses Coleman they are foolish, I don't see the landslide by a mile...but you make enough points to say that McKinnon is not a slam dunk choice, that's for sure.

Oh. .I see. well I was taking it for granted that were all well aware that all things being equal, Freeman is on another planet in terms of proven ability to produce, especially when Coleman is a nonfactor :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. .I see. well I was taking it for granted that were all well aware that all things being equal, Freeman is on another planet in terms of proven ability to produce, especially when Coleman is a nonfactor :suds:

Lol, I can't argue that, you choose your words well. :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, made sure to get proven in there, McKinnon is a physical freak, no reason, physically, why he can't be a stud

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, made sure to get proven in there, McKinnon is a physical freak, no reason, physically, why he can't be a stud

I think I'll go with Monkey on this, a coin toss. Volume could be the big difference.

Anyway, after this weekend I'll be singing along with John Sterling to the tune of 'Volare'

"Ammmaaaaaarrrriiiiii!!!! Whoa-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

:pound::pound::pound:

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz would have gotten me 20 points tonight. :doh: Luckily i have David Johnson also. :yes:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be worth noting that this recommendation is from a historic Bronco hater.

@Chef99 ...brother, not sure what I'd do without your humor on this board.