• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of re-reading...go back and reread what you came here to defend...that would be YOUR arrogance beginning around the third post of this thread. I generally have no problem with you, and that is why I chose to give an honest response explaining why your post was arrogant. If whats happened the last few years gives you peace of mind for the upcoming season, so be it. Ignorant/arrogant? Absolutely...but thats your choice. However, you really shouldnt be surprised at the variety of responses youve received.

I agree with BLH LoftonPack. You are usually a good poster and I respect your opinions, but it surprised me when I read your thread. I thought I was missing something so I linked it... Not really your style. I like the bantering during the season, but personal attacks are not warranted (from either side). The only exception, of course, is if we Bear fans are bashing each other - which we often do.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with BLH LoftonPack. You are usually a good poster and I respect your opinions, but it surprised me when I read your thread. I thought I was missing something so I linked it... Not really your style. I like the bantering during the season, but personal attacks are not warranted (from either side). The only exception, of course, is if we Bear fans are bashing each other - which we often do.

None of my trolling was aimed at the actual smart fans here like yourself. I got carried away feeding morons like Leo and the Dane Cook wannabe and for that I do apologize. The rest of you guys are top notch posters and I have nothing but respect for all of you. Until noon comes up with his position by position best of lists. Love ya nooner

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just to keep it real. As my buddy and I got our fantasy league Draft order set today I said I am serious about taking Cutler if he's there in the 4th

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of my trolling was aimed at the actual smart fans here like yourself. I got carried away feeding morons like Leo and the Dane Cook wannabe and for that I do apologize. The rest of you guys are top notch posters and I have nothing but respect for all of you. Until noon comes up with his position by position best of lists. Love ya nooner

We're good Lofton. :suds:

The others are good guys too, and they will defend the Bears just as Packer fans will defend their own. I think this thread just got out of hand for everyone.

As for the upcoming season, it seems everyone is picking your Packers to win the North. Maybe that will be, but I just hope my Beats will be there to join them.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just to keep it real. As my buddy and I got our fantasy league Draft order set today I said I am serious about taking Cutler if he's there in the 4th

Cutler is set to have an awesome season, probably the best in his career.

If the Bears can keep him upright, and he is not plagued my nagging injuries, he should do very well.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough. Like I said, Ive generally had no problem with you. All is good...:suds:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't feed me dickface. You are not taken seriously on here. Stay the fuck away if thats all you want to do is troll.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea because if Rodgers doesn't get hurt it would have came down to week 17. We surely would have still went 2-4-1 with him playing. Come on be real. It would have been locked up by week 13 and you know it.

Not exactly, I think you would have lost to the eagles. I actually predicted that to be a loss and I was a right. i did not know it would come with Rodgers being hurt. But I think 4 losses(SF, Cin, Phi, NY) before week 13 and lions had lost 5 at the time. Idk if even with Rodgers you win in Detroit with how the lions were playing on Thanksgiving. Division would be tied then between you and Detroit. Detroit would own the tiebreaker with conference record. GB would win week 14 and 15 to then have a 2 game lead on Detroit. When Detroit lost to the giants that would have sealed it for them and the bears as well when they lost to Philadelphia. So you would have clinched week 16 and didnt have to even beat the steelers that week.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a 3 team race this year between the bears, packers, and vikings. The lions will fall out of it by mid season(too many big games they won't win against giants, packers, jets who just played the bears, saints, falcons and division road game at vikings). Yes I said vikings because vikings showed late last season they could put up points and I think if Cassel stays the starter he may finally have the talent he had with KC in 2010, a top RB and a playmaking receiver and tightend(who he never had at KC).

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly, I think you would have lost to the eagles. I actually predicted that to be a loss and I was a right. i did not know it would come with Rodgers being hurt. But I think 4 losses(SF, Cin, Phi, NY) before week 13 and lions had lost 5 at the time. Idk if even with Rodgers you win in Detroit with how the lions were playing on Thanksgiving. Division would be tied then between you and Detroit. Detroit would own the tiebreaker with conference record. GB would win week 14 and 15 to then have a 2 game lead on Detroit. When Detroit lost to the giants that would have sealed it for them and the bears as well when they lost to Philadelphia. So you would have clinched week 16 and didnt have to even beat the steelers that week.

Just so you know, Brees. This comment isn't directed at you, I'm just not in the mood to go searching through this giant thread for LoftonPack's original comment.

I love how in this fantasy, Green Bay gets to have Rodgers magically appear healthy, but the Bears still lose all of their defensive starters and Cutler for 5 games. In which they went 2-3 in vs extremely poor competition. Like they wouldn't have put that Minnesota 20-10 lead in the 4th away… lol… what a joke. How about the Washington game where we literally had one defensive starter on the field in total during the 4th quarter in Tim Jennings, and lost 45-41? And the Detroit game we handed away while Cutler literally hopped on one leg down the field, and wasn't pulled for some inexplicable reason? Scoring two touchdown's in one possession that were called back on extremely questionable calls which would have been the game's difference in the 4th.

Yeah, the Bears caught just as many bad breaks as the Pack, so cut the BS.

The Bears were 3-0 when the injuries began to hit vs Pittsburgh and Detroit. LoftonPack, You're not going to find any injury sympathy here, and I wouldn't expect any on the GB board either. What a crock of shit.

The season played out the way it did. GB and CHI was decimated by injuries, and Detroit shit the bed the second half. It came down to the final play on week 17… either you can choose to square with that or not, but it's the damn truth. You weren't running away with dick in week 13… :laugh3:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the good drafting they have done what do they have to show for it? One playoff appearance in the last 4 years. I have to agree with the other posters, show me what you got then we will talk

Why do all packer fans live in the past?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cubs fan, I always live in the future. As in "wait til next year."

I know so many Cubs fans talking about how good they'll be in a couple of years. I admit, you guys have some real talent coming up, and I've never at all been a Sox fan who bashed the Cubs. It always comes off as childish, IMO. However, I just can't help but chuckle when I hear Cubs fans saying they're going to be playing in the World Series in two, three, or four years. lol… I mean… come on, have they learned anything?

I'm not looping you or all Cubs fans into this group, BTW. However, there is an undeniable trend of this.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I've been saying "wait til next year" practically every year since I can remember. Sometimes in May. Regardless of the quality of our farm system! Haha.

Hey, I am part of the delusional "we are gonna be really good in 2017" posse. Whatever, let us have our fun, it is all we have. It has never hurt anyone before.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you disregard my what ifs with your own what ifs? Get out of the best rivalry in the NFL trash talk post moron

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic huh. GB fans believe we live in the past. We do still talk about 85 quite often.

If by "past" you mean 20 years of dominating the division, 3 straight Division titles, and a Super Bowl in the last 4 years then yes we live in the past. Put your accomplishments up and let's see who is right?