• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

C

cubzzzfanincali

that's amusing. They've had a few recent years of mediocre drafts now, so that team on paper doesn't particularly frighten me. Outside of Rodgers they are downright average. Any team in the division can take this division this year. If Packer fans want to get cocky based on past results, let them. Foolish as hell, but they are setting themselves up for disappointment.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol… that's hilarious. Wow. They sure have been cocky as hell since they won that super bowl. God damned. Really didn't expect that fan base to be such assholes about a championship. Caught me off guard. Makes me feel guilty for rooting for them in that game.

I find the Packers to be pretty underwhelming currently. As long as Rodgers is there, they'll contend, but as Cubs said. Pretty shaky team outside of their QB.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why shouldn't we be cocky? Until somebody else steps up we are the king of the mountain in the North and have been for the last 20 some years

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's amusing. They've had a few recent years of mediocre drafts now, so that team on paper doesn't particularly frighten me. Outside of Rodgers they are downright average. Any team in the division can take this division this year. If Packer fans want to get cocky based on past results, let them. Foolish as hell, but they are setting themselves up for disappointment.

kind of like every year you guys spew your "this is our year" and fall flat on your faces?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol… that's hilarious. Wow. They sure have been cocky as hell since they won that super bowl. God damned. Really didn't expect that fan base to be such assholes about a championship. Caught me off guard. Makes me feel guilty for rooting for them in that game.

I find the Packers to be pretty underwhelming currently. As long as Rodgers is there, they'll contend, but as Cubs said. Pretty shaky team outside of their QB.

Must have some talent considering we lost Rodgers for 7 games, were able to hang around, and still win the division.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT EVERY TEAM IN THE NORTH TO BE GOOD. Imagine how great it would be to have all 4 teams competitive for once?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why shouldn't we be cocky? Until somebody else steps up we are the king of the mountain in the North and have been for the last 20 some years

Why? Because I'm assuming you've been watching the NFL for a while now, and should know better. It's pretty simple.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have some talent considering we lost Rodgers for 7 games, were able to hang around, and still win the division.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT EVERY TEAM IN THE NORTH TO BE GOOD. Imagine how great it would be to have all 4 teams competitive for once?

LOL, you were GOD AWFUL without Rodgers. Give me a damn break, you won the division with 8 wins and beat an absolutely and horribly mediocre and depleaded Bears team to do so. What was your record without Rodgers? 2-5? And you were fortunate to get those wins.

You were downright bad without Rodgers, and you know it. You made Detroit look like god damned super bowl champions.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of like every year you guys spew your "this is our year" and fall flat on your faces?

This happened literally once in 2012, and the team won 10 games. Didn't quite fall on their faces. No one expected much from that 2013 team. 8-8 was about par for the course. Winning the division would have been exceeding our expectations.

Your taking a few trolls and attributing their BS to the whole fan base.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you were GOD AWFUL without Rodgers. Give me a damn break, you won the division with 8 wins and beat an absolutely and horribly mediocre and depleaded Bears team to do so. What was your record without Rodgers? 2-5? And you were fortunate to get those wins.

You were downright bad without Rodgers, and you know it. You made Detroit look like god damned super bowl champions.

And we weren't depleaded? Gimme a break. And what does it say about your team when we basically gift wrapped the division with a nice big bow for you and you crapped the bed? Oh that's right...you were "depleaded". Look at the amount of insane injuries we have had in the last 4 or so years....don't talk to me about depleaded.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because I'm assuming you've been watching the NFL for a while now, and should know better. It's pretty simple.

I have and again...when we have basically owned the division for the last 20 years why wouldn't we be cocky? You wouldn't be if it was the Bears? Lets take a look at the last 20 years....

Most wins in the North? Packers
Most Division Titles? Packers
Most Conference Titles? Packers
Most Super Bowl wins? Packers
Only division team to win a Super Bowl? Packers
Winning record against division foes? Packers

Again why wouldn't Packer fans be cocky RIGHT NOW? Can an injury to Rodgers end all that? Sure. Price you pay for having an elite QB.

And don't give me the argument "you've had two elite QBs". The Bears have had 90 years to find one and still haven't. Not our fault.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened literally once in 2012, and the team won 10 games. Didn't quite fall on their faces. No one expected much from that 2013 team. 8-8 was about par for the course. Winning the division would have been exceeding our expectations.

Your taking a few trolls and attributing their BS to the whole fan base.

actually I was referring to noon and a handful of you guys here that I really don't consider trolls...actually pretty good guys to talk shit too and with

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to start a war, Lofton. I actually consider you a good poster... It's just very audacious to "not worry" about the other teams in the NFCN, especially considering your team is the least improved team in the division (from the previous season).

Yes, the Packers have been awesome for the most part of 20 years, but that ride is almost over. Even with Rodgers, the Packers rule of the North is just about over - jmo.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not starting a war at all....but my point is if it was the Bears you know you would be cocky...it's human nature. And like I said I hope all the teams in the North are good....it would be awesome in every way

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as long as Rodgers is healthy and playing.....we are a favorite

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not starting a war at all....but my point is if it was the Bears you know you would be cocky...it's human nature. And like I said I hope all the teams in the North are good....it would be awesome in every way

Oh I completely agree, and I hope the NFCN is competitive this year as well.

No hard feelings... Just felt put off a little. :suds:

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I am going to come here. Talk trash. Maybe anger you. But end of the day I enjoy it because for the most part you are all knowledgeable. And unlike Vikings fans...we all know who the real studs are in the division

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I completely agree, and I hope the NFCN is competitive this year as well.

No hard feelings... Just felt put off a little. :suds:

I get what you're saying. Look, I am 40 years old. My best friend in the world who I have known since I was 13 is a diehard Bears fan. We naturally talk a lot of shit all season. When it's all said and done he says the same thing to me. "I can't argue your points. We have to beat you guys. We have to be good and we have to win the division more then once every 4 or 5 years". I am sure you guys all feel the same way.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying. Look, I am 40 years old. My best friend in the world who I have known since I was 13 is a diehard Bears fan. We naturally talk a lot of shit all season. When it's all said and done he says the same thing to me. "I can't argue your points. We have to beat you guys. We have to be good and we have to win the division more then once every 4 or 5 years". I am sure you guys all feel the same way.

I'm 44 and I have been a Bears fan since I could walk. I completely understand... You are welcome here to talk shit with me. Should be great.

:clap: