• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow. Diluted samples at combine

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting names out there that failed. Zack Mettenger, Chrisian Jones to name a few. Not good news for them before draft.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other big name was Timmy Jirnigan or however you spell his name. Considering he was in the 1st round consideration it will be interesting to see how much this drops him and others. Both him and Jones were on my radar of possible guys I would like to see the Broncos draft...Now not so much. All of these guys know they are going to get tested at the Combine yet they still go and smoke? It doesn't get much dumber than that.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Diluted" samples? Were they drinking "Bong" water :L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly according to Mettenburger at least for him it was because he drank too much water because he was trying to stay hydrated. From what I understand of the tests though the only way it can reach that point is if the person is so hydrated they are on the verge of actually doing some damage to their bodies from water poisoning.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly according to Mettenburger at least for him it was because he drank too much water because he was trying to stay hydrated. From what I understand of the tests though the only way it can reach that point is if the person is so hydrated they are on the verge of actually doing some damage to their bodies from water poisoning.

There's a bit more to the story:

Mettenberger's diluted combine drug sample explained by his agent - CBSSports.com

Guess we'll see what the NFL doc has to say.