• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you watch games with no fans?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a member of the communist party?

No, I love football, don't think much of soccer and played serious hockey for half a century. But baseball has been diluted by too many lousy teams and too many games. Other sports are going the same way. Maybe some contractions instead of the endless league expansions would be better.

There aren't enough great players for the number of pro teams. Talent is spread too thin.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I love football, don't think much of soccer and played serious hockey for half a century. But baseball has been diluted by too many lousy teams and too many games. Other sports are going the same way. Maybe some contractions instead of the endless league expansions would be better.

There aren't enough great players for the number of pro teams. Talent is spread too thin.
I can't get past the mention of you playing serious hockey for 50 years.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get past the mention of you playing serious hockey for 50 years.

I played in college and finally stopped when I was almost 71. I had a bad knee and congestive heart failure, which made it awfully hard to get up after I went down for a save. It's been a while since I sent anyone to the hospital, but yeah, it's happened and that's hockey, no hard feelings.

Best bunch of people I've ever known. Doctors, lawyers, plumbers, carpenters, even a guy who died of a drug overdose. Shit, I miss those guys.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played in college and finally stopped when I was almost 71. I had a bad knee and congestive heart failure, which made it awfully hard to get up after I went down for a save. It's been a while since I sent anyone to the hospital, but yeah, it's happened and that's hockey, no hard feelings.

Best bunch of people I've ever known. Doctors, lawyers, plumbers, carpenters, even a guy who died of a drug overdose. Shit, I miss those guys.
That's impressive but how serious was 71 year old hockey?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I was that old, but most of the time I was the oldest one out there. Mostly guys in their forties. A few older, some younger, even high school and college kids sometimes.

Lesbian Allie was the last female to play with us. Yeah, a diverse bunch.

In another group, we talked one night about how fifty seemed to be when guys called it a career. I just hung on longer than most.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was that old, but most of the time I was the oldest one out there. Mostly guys in their forties. A few older, some younger, even high school and college kids sometimes.

Lesbian Allie was the last female to play with us. Yeah, a diverse bunch.

In another group, we talked one night about how fifty seemed to be when guys called it a career. I just hung on longer than most.
I hope I can golf at that age.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB needs to hurry the fuck up.

I’m about to go nuts.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch baseball for the game, not the fans. As the one yankee fan said a game without fans is better than no game at all.

Have to think the first few weeks would be rating hits with virtually nothing else live sports on. Hoping a few of the big networks pickup some games.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3