• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you rather

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the NFC Championship and lose in the SB, making our record in the SB 5-1, or losing in the NFC Championship and not make the SB?

I think I'd rather lose in the CG than in the SB. :gaah:

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the NFC Championship and lose in the SB, making our record in the SB 5-1, or losing in the NFC Championship and not make the SB?

thats a tough one but it does sound good to be undefeated in the SB

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to lose, I think it is better to at least lose the Super Bowl. Although I'd hate to lose the Super Bowl the way Seattle did... that would fucking blow.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lose a championship game than a superbowl. I don't think my heart can take losing a superbowl, i might be like that crying giants fan. The one thing saving me if that's out fate is that it wouldn't be a lose to Tom Brady and The Patriots.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Just making it there is an honor and adds to Niners' rich tradition. I'm glad we aren't 5-9 in NFC Championship Games. Now we are 6-8.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1. My buddies are already trash talking about the law of averages catching up with our team in the big game!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lose a championship game than a superbowl. I don't think my heart can take losing a superbowl, i might be like that crying giants fan. The one thing saving me if that's out fate is that it wouldn't be a lose to Tom Brady and The Patriots.

I got plenty stressed today and last year's NFC Champ. Game. Super Bowl won't be any worse or better.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1. My buddies are already trash talking about the law of averages catching up with our team in the big game!

Tell 'em that Optimus Prime says screw your law of averages.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched the 49ers lose 5 NFC Championship Games. That certainly sucked. I imagine the losing feeling is about the same, hope I don't have to find out.

I feel like a dick for saying that, after I thought about Bills fans losing 4 Super Bowls in a row. That was probably the worst feeling in the world as a football fan

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to lose, I would rather lose in the Super Bowl. You can't win a ring if you don't even get to the game. At least there would have been a chance to win it. If you lose in the NFC championship game then you are a loser who never had a shot at wining the title.

Going undefeated in the SB doesn't mean shit. It's the total number of titles that are important, not the number of attempts.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to lose, I would rather lose in the Super Bowl. You can't win a ring if you don't even get to the game. At least there would have been a chance to win it. If you lose in the title game then you are a loser who never had a shot at wining the title.

Going undefeated in the SB doesn't mean shit. It's the total number of titles that are important, not the number of attempts.

I don't care too much about the undefeated thing either. For me, the Cowboys have bragging rights over us because though we are equal in SB titles, they have more appearances. Let's hope we break the trophy tie in 2 weeks.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a question for me...lose in the NFC Championship. I take great pride in the undefeated Superbowl record.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to lose, I would rather lose in the Super Bowl. You can't win a ring if you don't even get to the game. At least there would have been a chance to win it. If you lose in the NFC championship game then you are a loser who never had a shot at wining the title.

My anger and pain would have nothing to do with staying undefeated or total number, just the fact that I want to see them win the superbowl. right now, this one is all that matters in how it makes me feel.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lose in the Super Bowl, as someone else said, being 5-9 in NFC Championship games and not having a road playoff victory since 88 would be hard. It's a great accomplishment to get there. But I'll still be pissed if we lose the SB!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Losing in the SB would be worse.

Luckily, the Niners are too good to let that happen. :)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even a question for me...lose in the NFC Championship. I take great pride in the undefeated Superbowl record.

If we would've lost the NFC Championship, we would all be wondering if we would've won the SB. That's how I felt last year. I think we would've worked over the Patriots. You can't know if we win or lose the SB unless we get there.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we would've lost the NFC Championship, we would all be wondering if we would've won the SB. That's how I felt last year. I think we would've worked over the Patriots. You can't know if we win or lose the SB unless we get there.

In this hypothetical you do know.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this hypothetical you do know.

I still rather lose in the SB. A sixth appearance by itself is special. Not being 5-9 in the NFC Championship Game is wonderful, too. Setting a record for biggest comeback in the NFC Championship Game is great. The whole experience for the team is also a plus.