• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you rather

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I use to prefer the former but now I prefer the latter. After watching Mike Nolan and Sing and Jimmy Raye and Dennis Erickson and all the other garbage we have watched for almost a decade, I am going to love these next 2 weeks.
I don't think this is the last Super Bowl that Harbaugh and CK are going to be a part of either.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason I'd rather they get to the Super Bowl is because legends are made in the Super Bowl, not the NFC Championship Game. These guys that have a borderline HOF career have a chance to raise their name up that list.

What Gore, Justin Smith, and Willis do in 2 weeks could very well make or break their chances for Canton. I guess I could even throw Randy Moss in that group, considering how they aren't impressed with Cris Carter's regular season stats.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lose the Superbowl, because I hate having to root for someone to lose (more than someone to win) or not caring. I'd rather have someone to root for and go down with the ship if need be. If we lost today, I don't know who I'd want to win. On one hand, I'd want to lose to the Champs, not the second place. On the other hand, I like and respect Baltimore enough that I would want them to win. If we weren't in the bowl, I'd see Flacco, like Smith - doubted but hopefully triumphant. But since we're in it, I want them to lose.

But I'm glad we don't actually decide this, we can still win it! (This conversation makes me sad. :\)

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose in the NFC CG. Being undefeated in the Super Bowl is sacred ground and part of the tradition.

The 49ers do no lose in the SB. So I'd rather have them lose in the NFC CG.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tough question, so tough i can't make up my mind?

my first reaction was....don't like losing any game, meaning the mentality is keep winning till you lose? but the premise is winning only ONE game.......still can't make up my mind?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather do none of the above but if those are the only two choices, I'd rather get to the super bowl than not.

That's only because they've won one before

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather kick the shit out of the ravens