• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you do this?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BtHgrQLCEAAD8Mo.jpg

Marshawn apparently loves his Lambo enough to put up velvet ropes when he parks it. Seems excessive to me, but whatever gets him through his day I guess.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that man can do whatever the eff he wants in this city!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that man can do whatever the eff he wants in this city!

I agree, but I have a feeling if this was Kaeptain Kaengaroo down in San Fran we'd be railing on him a little bit for it. I don't even like it when some guy feels the need to park his fancy car angled in a way that takes up two spots. At least Lynch didn't do that. Question though: does this mean he's driving around with those posts and velvet ropes in his Lamborghini? It's not like those things have a trunk.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the 'massage' parlor has them for their special guests.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care one bit. I even lean to the side of Hell yes I would do this! That's the least I would do if I was driving around in a $400,000 car.

Side note, I was leaving the NFC Championship game last year and a white Aventador was rolling down the street in front of Safeco. I'm guessing it was Beast Mode's. That thing is beautiful.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care one bit. I even lean to the side of Hell yes I would do this! That's the least I would do if I was driving around in a $400,000 car.

Side note, I was leaving the NFC Championship game last year and a white Aventador was rolling down the street in front of Safeco. I'm guessing it was Beast Mode's. That thing is beautiful.

Most likely was him. How many can there be in Seattle?

On the other point though, doesn't it irritate you a little when you are trying to find a parking spot in busy parking lot and some guy has decided his car warrants two spots because he thinks it is nicer than everyone else's car and he doesn't care if other people are inconvenienced by it? Beast didn't do that so I'm not saying he's guilty of it, but just in general doesn't it bug you?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely was him. How many can there be in Seattle?

On the other point though, doesn't it irritate you a little when you are trying to find a parking spot in busy parking lot and some guy has decided his car warrants two spots because he thinks it is nicer than everyone else's car and he doesn't care if other people are inconvenienced by it? Beast didn't do that so I'm not saying he's guilty of it, but just in general doesn't it bug you?
Yes, but this isn't one of those instances.

I also have some understanding for people doing something like that in a car that costs more money than I've ever seen in my life.