• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Worst Owner/GM duo/uno in the NFC East?

Worst Owner/GM Duo/uno in the NFCE?

• Lurie/Roseman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mara/Gettleman

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Snyder/whoever

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Jones/Jones

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You just love to fuck with skins fans. Cuz we got so many stupid ones on our board. And nah, I didn’t say shit about DH being awesome. Time will tell if he can be anything at all. Don’t forget it was Danny Boy who insisted we draft him not the football guys who scouted. I have serious doubts about the guy but it’s way too early to write the book on him.
He’s really offended by the name. I’m serious

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? that's your reply. You fail to even grasp the point I am making.........then say he'll be around longer than a 38 year old qb........wow ouch
Maybe you can get kaepernick to qb your team after Ben hangs it up

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You just love to fuck with skins fans. Cuz we got so many stupid ones on our board. And nah, I didn’t say shit about DH being awesome. Time will tell if he can be anything at all. Don’t forget it was Danny Boy who insisted we draft him not the football guys who scouted. I have serious doubts about the guy but it’s way too early to write the book on him.
Im not fn with skins fans..........you're missing the point as well. The analytics grade him poor, the analysts grade him poor......There are whispers about benching him or him not being the guy............

But its strictly media created..............This is what you both are saying. My point is, "the media hates the skins" is not why dwayne is not regarded highly..........that is strictly my point, and has been on the main boards.........for months...have a good night.............

Maybe you can get kaepernick to qb your team after Ben hangs it up

Ouch , daggers.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not fn with skins fans..........you're missing the point as well. The analytics grade him poor, the analysts grade him poor......There are whispers about benching him or him not being the guy............

But its strictly media created..............This is what you both are saying. My point is, "the media hates the skins" is not why dwayne is not regarded highly..........that is strictly my point, and has been on the main boards.........for months...have a good night.............

Ouch , daggers.
I can’t have a good night if I’ve got some steeler fan running their cock suckers at me

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ouch , daggers.
You too sir. You've obviously got the Skins all figured out... and aren’t interested in any nuances that might exist. I seriously don’t have a chip on my shoulder in regards to ya. You just make me laugh with your constant rants about the skins board. Cheers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too sir. You've obviously got the Skins all figured out... and aren’t interested in any nuances that might exist. I seriously don’t have a chip on my shoulder in regards to ya. You just make me laugh with your constant rants about the skins board. Cheers
its not really constant rants, its a joke between posters........sorry if you haven't realized that......Also didnt say I have the skins figured out.Again, stating haskins play has been very poor.....not sure whats hard to get there......

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The analytics grade him poor, the analysts grade him poor.
Oooh the analytics guys...cuz their always so accurate. Like Josh Allen accurate... have fun with that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh the analytics guys...cuz their always so accurate. Like Josh Allen accurate... have fun with that
ok........like i said haskins is very good, theres a billion non haskins reasons why haskins has not played well and no thinks hes been good. You are right.......You both are right. It is 100% media bias and trying to create stories in washington.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and just generally speaking......Good grief @ the NFC Least. What was once the flagship division of NFL football has become a laughingstock.

The NY Giants if they win today will be in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the NFC Least. Hell, if they lose they will only be a game out of first place.

How the mighty have fallen eh.
Finally the AFC Least finds a soul mate in NFC.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not really constant rants, its a joke between posters........sorry if you haven't realized that......Also didnt say I have the skins figured out.Again, stating haskins play has been very poor.....not sure whats hard to get there......
One game he played like dog doo. Ok against Philly, meh against Arizona, and pretty good today for. Young guy. About what you’d expect for a dude with a coach change, 1 WR and an Oline that’s playing just a little better each week.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok........like i said haskins is very good, theres a billion non haskins reasons why haskins has not played well and no thinks hes been good. You are right.......You both are right. It is 100% media bias and trying to create stories in washington.....
Why thank you

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m literally giving you shit ONLY because all I ever see is you bitching about the Skins board. I just think it’s hilarious. I seriously am just riding your ass.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m literally giving you shit ONLY because all I ever see is you bitching about the Skins board. I just think it’s hilarious. I seriously am just riding your ass.
All good. Again, joke between posters, and maybe 10-20 total posts in the past year.... but sure . I’m going to go cry now, since Dwayne will be around longer than Ben. :suds::sigh:;)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good. Again, joke between posters, and maybe 10-20 total posts in the past year.... but sure . I’m going to go cry now, since Dwayne will be around longer than Ben. :suds::sigh:;)
Probably a good idea. :suds:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah?> snyders been there and it still sucks........detroit? ........both have more longevity

In the historical sense of the question sure.

But the recent few years and the future going forward I think Snyder has the Redskins in position going forward than Mara and Gettleman do with the Giants.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the recent few years and the future going forward I think Snyder has the Redskins in position going forward than Mara and Gettleman do with the Giants.
Yeah, there's a case to be made there. I think if he gets fired in the near term, people are going to look at the Jones draft pick and the OBJ move, in particular. Gettleman wore out his welcome in Charlotte when he cut Josh Norman, when the latter was willing to make a deal. But yeah, up-and-down, he doesn't have the roster to win the weakest division.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is, "the media hates the skins" is not why dwayne is not regarded highly..........that is strictly my point, and has been on the main
That’s fair. I haven’t been around for 2 years so I’m actually going on what I saw you posting that far back. And yeah, Skins board is quite serious with a few hilarious doom and gloom guys that are STILL posting lol

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Snyder. RR and his coaching staff...as long as Danny Boy stays the fuck away.