• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Horror Movies You've Ever Seen

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably get killed for this but I have to disagree with Jason X. I love that movie. The story was outrageous (but really no more than any other F13) but the kills were awesome. And you could have listed every Chucky movie on here.

For me, awesome deaths or brutal scenes make watching shitty horror flicks tolerable. Even save them. Think Final Destination.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blair Witch Project

Marketing campaign aside, the movie was terrible. I'm still seasick from it.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What genre would the Toxic Avenger fit in?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Toxic Avenger is not a horror movie. It is a comedy.

The Blair Witch Project was f'n awful, but the absolute worst that I have ever seen (and I have seen A LOT of bad horror being an affecionado of the genre) has to be Zombie Nation (not the Z Nation TV series which, while horrible in it's own right, is light years better than this crap):

Absolutely horrible in every possible aspect. Makes crap like House of the Dead look like Oscar material.

Let's see, Zombie Nation has:

*Muscle cop from LA with bad Austrian accent and a complete inability to act as main antagonist. Check!
*Dead hookers with black eye liner under their eyes to signify that they are zombies (Worst zombie make-up ever!) Check!
*Clueless cop partner who sits outside in the squad car while his freaky partner takes hookers inside abandoned warehouse for a few hours. He then has no idea how to respond when the aforementioned hookers turn up dead......:L Check!
*Basically the same set used for the police station, warehouse, etc. Production values lower than low...... Check!
*Horrible acting (makes adult film acting look good), directing, "special" effects, production, etc. etc. Check!

The only part that they got right was the cover of the film, which managed to fool a few people into watching it. Read some of the user reviews to see some really pissed off people-

Zombie Nation Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

1/2 star. Joe Bob says check it out!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paranormal Activity. I only saw the first one and thought it was the worst movie I ever saw.

The paranormal activity movies are the worst. Following in the footsteps of another God awful series the Blair witch project

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attack of the killer condoms or monsturd are probably the worst tho they were as bad as bad gets :L

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, awesome deaths or brutal scenes make watching shitty horror flicks tolerable. Even save them. Think Final Destination.

Exactly my point

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What genre would the Toxic Avenger fit in?

Comedy! "I am not an animal, I am Melvin the Mopboy!" "He's just always standing around with that shit eating grin on his face." "Let me introduce you to Ben" "Ben who?" "Ben Dover!!!" Classic stuff!!!!!