• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worse Deflategate or PED Use?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can a few Pat Fans explain why some Pat Fans keep bringing this up with new threads when it makes more sense to let it die?

Honestly it makes no sense to me, maybe I'm just too old to understand today's youth.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can a few Pat Fans explain why some Pat Fans keep bringing this up with new threads when it makes more sense to let it die?

Honestly it makes no sense to me, maybe I'm just too old to understand today's youth.

I can't answer for them. Maybe they are attention whores. :noidea: :crazy:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 reasons....The young ones are of the denial to the end group that simply will not accept responsibility...
The older ones are just trying to make conversation like we all are in the boring off season...
I'm glad they have done it myself, it's been fun and alleviated the boredom....
Hey, I ain't gonna be done til the fat lady sings....:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well maybe because four players just got busted for PEDs and or illegal substances. I also added over inflated to the equation just to see what people feel/think? I guess we coukd keep talking about the lack of RW not having a contract yet?
Now here is my advise to you Mr. Rumplestilskin (sp) you know what I do when I see a post I don't like? I ignore it. Genius I know. I wish I was still part of today's youth.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe because four players just got busted for PEDs and or illegal substances. I also added over inflated to the equation just to see what people feel/think? I guess we coukd keep talking about the lack of RW not having a contract yet?
Now here is my advise to you Mr. Rumplestilskin (sp) you know what I do when I see a post I don't like? I ignore it. Genius I know. I wish I was still part of today's youth.

So you're back into deflection mode, now I understand.
The funny thing is many of us stopped talking about deflategate, I assume people decided to give it a rest, at least until the apeal decision is announced. So in away there was no reason to try to deflect away from Brady.
Now think about this, many will say that deflating is worse regardless just to get under Pats fans skin. Hey keep em coming this is free entertainment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're back into deflection mode, now I understand.
The funny thing is many of us stopped talking about deflategate, I assume people decided to give it a rest, at least until the apeal decision is announced. So in away there was no reason to try to deflect away from Brady.
Now think about this, many will say that deflating is worse regardless just to get under Pats fans skin. Hey keep em coming this is free entertainment.
Well I'm glad you're enjoying it. Otherwise, why are you still here?
Also how do you define deflection? This should be good considering I started a post with the question of what is worse over/underinflated balls or PEDs. So how did I deflect?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some only come on here to argue. If you argue longer you win.
If you don't get the logic in that, you probably don't need a shrink......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many threads made by Pats fans here, and a lot of deflection, I have never and never will. Pats sucked for 10 years with Boston Patriots, so so and shitty as NE England Patriots with Sullivan and Kiam (1971-1995) and finally success with Kraft, more so when Brady took over in 01.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at deflate gate that tops all what a dumb concept
I feel ashamed of the way the Pats handled this whole affair, so much arrogance, this was nothing and your headstrong ways have put Lord Brady in this predicament, so sad ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at deflate gate that tops all what a dumb concept
I feel ashamed of the way the Pats handled this whole affair, so much arrogance, this was nothing and your headstrong ways have put Lord Brady in this predicament, so sad ...
Turkey!
This thread should not even be on here. Yet we keep posting it to the top! Let it die.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey!
This thread should not even be on here. Yet we keep posting it to the top! Let it die.....
Now you went and did it. This thread will get bumped to the top for while now.:lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 90 minutes since anyone has posted. What's up? Everyone celebrating the 4th already?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any rational NFL fan understands that very few players don't juice.

NFL fans who freak over PED use in baseball always look incredibly stupid, in fact.

no way congressmen will ever call it out in the NFL, though. it wouldn't gain them cheap points with idiot constituents as it did with their attack on MLB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What some don't seem to realize is that once you fumble, you get benched. BB doesn't give the same guy a chance to fumble twice in the same game. I've always had issue with this, with BB. Especially when the fumble isn't your fault. When a defender gets his helmet on the ball......that force jars it loose.

What Patriot fans seem to not realize is a lot of teams do this. I remember a couple of years ago the Broncos had Ronnie Hillman fumble near the goal line and he didn't see action in a game for weeks. Same with a few of our receivers that year. The only players that were exempt from this were the star players who were given another chance after sitting out a few plays. So I don't think that is unique to just the Patriots and doesn't explain enough to me at least why there is such a difference. Also how do you explain then Brady's crazy drop in fumbles since 2007? He went from double digit fumbles in 4 of his first 6 years starting in the league to only once since 2007 having that same thing happen.