• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worried about the D - Line but 49ers win

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win today but the D- line has me worried a little. 49ers have to get healthy on that line or things could get rough. The schedule gets easier for a while so hopefully the 49ers can get on a run here. Bowman might be the Defensive Player of the year in football. The dude is awesome.

:suds::clap2::whoo::peace::drum::rockon::thrasher:

Go 49ers !!

Rock On !

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to start a thread but decided not to. I'm more concerned about the offensive play calling. It seems that every single game, they try to pass the ball and get a huge play. Why are we not running the ball and then open up the passing game? IMO, they are still trying to relive what Kaep was able to do last year. He has a constant spy and is unable to run the pistol, even when they try to. Let Gore smash it down the opposing teams throats and open up the passing game. It's really becoming an annoyance. If they run the power sweep more, they will dominate opposing defensive lines and Kaep can work from that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to add how great Vernon Davis was too.180 yards 2 TD's.....WOW !

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to pick someone one up. We Depth.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Austin released again.

Dolphins waived DT Marvin Austin.

The 2011 second-rounder's stay lasted three weeks in Miami. He was active twice, making one tackle in 28 snaps. It's possible his draft pedigree will earn him a look or two on waivers, but Austin has been an immense bust to this point in his career.

Not advocating we sign him. Just know some people were high on him. Does he even have practice squad eligibility? If he did That's about the only way I would take him.

Last edited by a moderator: