• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Game 1 thread" Sox win; Osprey looks like a fool.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could punch any MLB player in the face, right after Josh Hamilton I'd pick Peavy.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lester had vaseline on his glove!" - Osprey, whose favorite player has a massive 'roid mole on his right ear, is a patient of Anthony Galea and has been interrogated by federal investigators about PED usage

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Nasty still here?

I got a dynasty trade questions:

I have the 1st MiLB pick this year which most seem to think is Kris Bryant, but still early and not sold on him since he is Chris Davis before the break out esque.

But just got offered that pick and G. Stanton. For Xander Bogarts and Carlos Correia.

Not sure if I can give up Stanton as one of the true power bats in the league and an impending move to a non piece of shit team.

He also isn't going to hit .202 on the road next year.

If you don't get the ansawer you want and need, go place your question here.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/fantasy-baseball-forum-message-board/97598-prospects-watch-8.html

If you can get something back from poster Reverand Jim or Philabuster 5, then you will be getting good useful info.

Just trying to help, and trying to steer you to the prospect gurus I know and deal with often.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lester had vaseline on his glove!" - Osprey, whose favorite player has a massive 'roid mole on his right ear, is a patient of Anthony Galea and has been interrogated by federal investigators about PED usage

no way in hell Osprey comes in here today

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Nasty still here?

I got a dynasty trade questions:

I have the 1st MiLB pick this year which most seem to think is Kris Bryant, but still early and not sold on him since he is Chris Davis before the break out esque.

But just got offered that pick and G. Stanton. For Xander Bogarts and Carlos Correia.

Not sure if I can give up Stanton as one of the true power bats in the league and an impending move to a non piece of shit team.

He also isn't going to hit .202 on the road next year.

Tough call. Bogaerts is going to be a Tulo type of shortstop (hopefully w/o the injuries), and that could happen as soon as 2014. On the other hand, Stanton is an established 35-40 Hr guy.

My bias says make the trade and get the tough position, but it also depends on the rest of your roster.

For what it's worth, I don't think Stanton is going anywhere. The Marlins have a nice, young roster, and if they get Stanton to buy in, they could lock him up long term. As is, I think he is under team control through 2016.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worrld is obsessed with Ichiro?

:hand:

Plwavur.gif

HammerDown