• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Game 1 thread" Sox win; Osprey looks like a fool.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ortiz batting leadoff?!? I doubt that has ever happened.

He's great at a lot of things but speed is not one of them. Clutch, late inning RISP hitting IS one of them!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Red Sox announcer sound like the voice of the "T" Stating, "The next red line train to alewife is arriving"

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe the Sox beat Wacha tonight. He has been nearly unhittable against inferior offensive teams, and if the Sox get baserunners early, it could take some of that shine off him. They need to stick with the same approach. Take early and work the count.

Obsessed much? It looks like it! :L

WRONG! :laugh3: The sox had 4 hits all game. Only time you've had fewer, as you "should" know was when Gibson smoked your squad and Lonborg and champagen in the 7th game of '67. Sure you did your wussy game strategy of taking pitch after pitch after borderline pitch. :bullshit:

If you've ever pitched, it's annoying to watch this wussy strategy. Take borderline pitch after pitch to drive up the pitch count. Strategy, sure, and is part of my premise on how you beat Detroit. You get the starters that you couldn't hit out of the game by being wussies and then beat up on poor decision making manager and an average bullpen. Congrats, it works, but it's weak baseball and wussy ball if you've ever pitched.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wussy?" You're joking, right? :L