• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Word in Bmore is......

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could argue that but my point is there are lines you just don't cross, that is beyond the scope of reason and dissing our flag is a big one and as emotional as it gets...

They've stated time and again, they're not protesting the flag or the national anthem and what it represents. They're using them to get their grievances aired.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've stated time and again, they're not protesting the flag or the national anthem and what it represents. They're using them to get their grievances aired.

How can you claim to protest by refusing to stand for our flag and anthem and say you're not disrespecting all it stands for ???? That's ridiculous and a total lie....As well as their preposterous claim that blacks are aren't treated fairly with all the millionaires in this league and country....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you claim to protest by refusing to stand for our flag and anthem and say you're not disrespecting all it stands for ???? That's ridiculous and a total lie....As well as their preposterous claim that blacks are aren't treated fairly with all the millionaires in this league and country....
What exactly is their message? Is it the flag sucks and so does our national anthem or is it equality, racial profiling by the police and harassment by authorities because of the color of their skin?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As well as their preposterous claim that blacks are aren't treated fairly with all the millionaires in this league and country....

This part of your post is so ignorant it doesn't deserve a response.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis orchestrated the kneel down in London Sunday and fans here are preparing a jersey burning and asking for his statue to be removed from the stadium as it is offensive to many fans now.....

If it is a fact that he did or even took part in it, I'm with the take it down crowd !!!!!
You have no respect for my flag, I have none for you......

View attachment 166690

Soooo, you are not OK with his postion on this, but you are OK with his position on participation in a murder at worst, and a lying witness to a murder at best, along with tampering with evidence, that is, where is the suit Ray?

You should probably rethink your position, imho.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if they were turning their backs on the flag or just going about their business while the anthem played, that would be something different.

Did you see McCoy siting on gthe ground stretching last Sunday during the anthem? Total BS

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, anyone who continues to get worked up over this is an oversensitive dumbass who overestimates the importance of his/her opinions. life is too short to be getting mad at people that I will never meet, because they aren't standing up for the Anthem. Would I do it? Hell no. I couldn't give two fucks about anyone else.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Recorded and skipped.

Can't imagine caring less about something.

Yeah your the same guy that didn't see no harm in Kaeps stand. Now your seeing the results. It's become pretty polarizing. For a lot of fans sports have become less fun. It's always been a escape from all the serious shit that happens. Now the shit has become front and center in the NFL, what a bummer.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the whole point, he didn't need to cheat but chose to anyway....BB may be the best HC in history when this is all over and he and Brady are a perfect match, why did they feel a need to cheat in the first place ?....:scratch::noidea:

Look at Brady he is a nerd and I doubt he would cheat on purpose, prob told the guys he likes the balls soft and they got grabbed. Belichick is from the Mara school and he brought it over in Cleveland teaching your boy Ozzie how too. One has cameras, the other juices up his guys. So how dumb it sounds but talking in your lingo, Ravens are as clean as Baltimore, the show the Wire , all the drugs and the riots are just propaganda. The only one who keeps bringing up cheating on SportsHoopla is yo., Hey if that or watching the tv when it turns to snow after you hear the Star Bangled banner and jets fly over, help you sleep , so be it

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what exactly you're asking or saying, and I don't think you are either. You see, freedom of speech is protected by the 1st amendment and what you see as "uppity disrespectful bitches" might actually be people expressing their dissatisfaction with something that is going on. Since I'm not in charge of all the uppity disrespectful bitches, or anybody else for that matter, what do you think I'm going to do about it? I'll tell you what I am doing, I'm listening to them voice their concerns and watching their actions hoping that it does something to get the attention of those that can do something about it. I know that won't happen, as those in charge just use these types of distractions to keep the sheep following the flock and those that see the real issues remain unheard. I'm not saying these protests aren't a real issue, I am saying nothing will be done about it until more people unite with their cause and start getting these current career politicians and others that have been in office and have done nothing to change these issues unelected and sent to the dust bin of history.
"These issues"

"It"

"Their cause"

None of you fuck wads, including the ignorant kneelers, can even articulate it. Such a God Damn disgrace.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Brady he is a nerd and I doubt he would cheat on purpose, prob told the guys he likes the balls soft and they got grabbed. Belichick is from the Mara school and he brought it over in Cleveland teaching your boy Ozzie how too. One has cameras, the other juices up his guys. So how dumb it sounds but talking in your lingo, Ravens are as clean as Baltimore, the show the Wire , all the drugs and the riots are just propaganda. The only one who keeps bringing up cheating on SportsHoopla is yo., Hey if that or watching the tv when it turns to snow after you hear the Star Bangled banner and jets fly over, help you sleep , so be it

Ask you Doc to up your meds sonny, sounds like you need them old buddy !!!!
Uh Uh You're driftin' on me !!!!:D

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck does he even have a statue? How do you think this guy who deserves a statue would feel about Ray Ray's position?
View attachment 166823

Who TF built that wall and never patched the snap tie holes or rubbed the air pockets...????

Shoddy workmanship and poor contracting are as much a travesty to Tillman's legacy as Killer ReRe kneeling is

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is current US code, how you conduct yourself is actually in federal statute;

It is the sense of the House of Representatives that appropriate conduct during a rendition of the National Anthem is codified in section 301(b) of title 24, United States Code, which specifies that persons present who are not in uniform or are not members of the Armed Forces or veterans ‘should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over their heart.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is their message? Is it the flag sucks and so does our national anthem or is it equality, racial profiling by the police and harassment by authorities because of the color of their skin?
Soooo, you are not OK with his postion on this, but you are OK with his position on participation in a murder at worst, and a lying witness to a murder at best, along with tampering with evidence, that is, where is the suit Ray?

You should probably rethink your position, imho.

Well, his fault in the self defense double killing was being in the wrong place with old buddies....he definitely turned that all around and separated himself from those type of friends....He didn't kill anyone but did try to hide his buddies, but then come clean....That's forgivable at least 1 time....
He made a long thought out decision to kneel and lock arms with active players in protest after stating he wouldn't...Now he says he was praying, you don't lock arms with a cause in action that you reject to pray without even asking them if they want prayer....I personally don't believe him, he's not even a player so he's not the leader on this team and had no business in the middle of this crap unless he just wanted to be....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your the same guy that didn't see no harm in Kaeps stand. Now your seeing the results. It's become pretty polarizing. For a lot of fans sports have become less fun. It's always been a escape from all the serious shit that happens. Now the shit has become front and center in the NFL, what a bummer.

This has little to do with Kaepernick.

Much more to do with president Dump.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This part of your post is so ignorant it doesn't deserve a response.

Only if you're too blind and stupid to understand it....Or you are one of whiny black protestors...:bawling:

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is current US code, how you conduct yourself is actually in federal statute;

It is the sense of the House of Representatives that appropriate conduct during a rendition of the National Anthem is codified in section 301(b) of title 24, United States Code, which specifies that persons present who are not in uniform or are not members of the Armed Forces or veterans ‘should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over their heart.
Key word

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you're too blind and stupid to understand it....Or you are one of whiny black protestors...:bawling:
No, George Soros hasn't paid me a dime, nor have I protested anything.

It's too bad you don't understand that because some black people make millions and many blacks in the NFL make millions doesn't insulate them from social injustice. That's ok though, I don't expect a moron to get it, in fact I expect you to believe that Trump is right with his stance of ignorance. Congrats on proving your stupid instead of not typing anything.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, George Soros hasn't paid me a dime, nor have I protested anything.

It's too bad you don't understand that because some black people make millions and many blacks in the NFL make millions doesn't insulate them from social injustice. That's ok though, I don't expect a moron to get it, in fact I expect you to believe that Trump is right with his stance of ignorance. Congrats on proving your stupid instead of not typing anything.

Well I learned a long time ago not to get into a debate with an idiot...
So go back to what whiny little Yo's do when they don't get their way !!!!
upload_2017-9-28_18-27-40.gif Mommy !!