• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Word in Bmore is......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis orchestrated the kneel down in London Sunday and fans here are preparing a jersey burning and asking for his statue to be removed from the stadium as it is offensive to many fans now.....

If it is a fact that he did or even took part in it, I'm with the take it down crowd !!!!!
You have no respect for my flag, I have none for you......

View attachment 166690
BwtJVi5CEAItBj0.png

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the 4 hame suspension Brady has thrown a miserable 36 tds/2 int and over 4600 yards in 15 reg season games. Bum needs to cheat with that lousy 18-1 ratio and 13-2 w/l

That's the whole point, he didn't need to cheat but chose to anyway....BB may be the best HC in history when this is all over and he and Brady are a perfect match, why did they feel a need to cheat in the first place ?....:scratch::noidea:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, they didn't seem to care that he was a murderer, why would they care that he took a knee?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis orchestrated the kneel down in London Sunday and fans here are preparing a jersey burning and asking for his statue to be removed from the stadium as it is offensive to many fans now.....

If it is a fact that he did or even took part in it, I'm with the take it down crowd !!!!!

View attachment 166690
Why the fuck does he even have a statue? How do you think this guy who deserves a statue would feel about Ray Ray's position?
Pat-Tillman-statue.jpg

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck does he even have a statue? How do you think this guy who deserves a statue would feel about Ray Ray's position?
View attachment 166823

well the fact that Tillman was an athiest and Ray is claiming he was praying, I'd think he would have a slight issue with that.

But I believe Tillman was pretty big on freedom of speech

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that was he was pretty patriotic as well
I'd imagine

but I would think he would be more interested in their cause and why they are protesting than the how they are protesting part.

Since this is all speculative, just like your assumptions, and he is dead, we will never know.

Who says he was a conservative?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. How many times do the players have to state that it's not about disrespecting the flag? The actual crux of their protest is freedom of speech and expression of racial inequality.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. How many times do the players have to state that it's not about disrespecting the flag? The actual crux of their protest is freedom of speech and expression of racial inequality.
Those ignorant assholes are disrespecting the flag. Maybe take a knee on Tuesdays when the flag isn't waving and the country's anthem isn't blaring if you don't want to be seen on national television 100% directly disrespecting the flag??

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more a disconnect where those who are getting their panties in a bunch don't understand what a "symbol" is and how the protest actually works.

Now, if they were turning their backs on the flag or just going about their business while the anthem played, that would be something different. The flag and the anthem has their complete attention. That is still honoring it to me, but they are showing displeasure by kneeling.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 166690

Is that a chicken leg in his right hand?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those ignorant assholes are disrespecting the flag. Maybe take a knee on Tuesdays when the flag isn't waving and the country's anthem isn't blaring if you don't want to be seen on national television 100% directly disrespecting the flag??
I don't see it that way at all. What kind of attention would their protest get if they did it on Tuesday's in front of a mirror. Top that off with Trump being an ignoramous, and we have something new to have people bitch about and focus on, as opposed to all the real problems in this country.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the underlying issue is taking advantage of the spotlight of internationally aired TV to make a point to millions of people who don't know the kneeling players or whatever they are doing, whether that be propagating freedom of speech, racism, etc. The NFL is not racist, nor does it keep a short leash on what the players can say and do, so why are some players protesting on their employer's coin to make a personal statement? If the entire team, from top to bottom, kneels, that is a different story.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it that way at all. What kind of attention would their protest get if they did it on Tuesday's in front of a mirror. Top that off with Trump being an ignoramous, and we have something new to have people bitch about and focus on, as opposed to all the real problems in this country.
The main problem in the country being uppity disrespectful bitches and your solution is?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more a disconnect where those who are getting their panties in a bunch don't understand what a "symbol" is and how the protest actually works.

Now, if they were turning their backs on the flag or just going about their business while the anthem played, that would be something different. The flag and the anthem has their complete attention. That is still honoring it to me, but they are showing displeasure by kneeling.

Ok ,so if a guy in the mall grabs your wife's vigi , he's not disrespecting her, just expressing his feelings....Oh I see your point, :rolleyes2:......
Right after I tear his face off, just expressing my feelings of course !!!!!...Man, some people are so stupid ....
:rockford:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main problem in the country being uppity disrespectful bitches and your solution is?

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking or saying, and I don't think you are either. You see, freedom of speech is protected by the 1st amendment and what you see as "uppity disrespectful bitches" might actually be people expressing their dissatisfaction with something that is going on. Since I'm not in charge of all the uppity disrespectful bitches, or anybody else for that matter, what do you think I'm going to do about it? I'll tell you what I am doing, I'm listening to them voice their concerns and watching their actions hoping that it does something to get the attention of those that can do something about it. I know that won't happen, as those in charge just use these types of distractions to keep the sheep following the flock and those that see the real issues remain unheard. I'm not saying these protests aren't a real issue, I am saying nothing will be done about it until more people unite with their cause and start getting these current career politicians and others that have been in office and have done nothing to change these issues unelected and sent to the dust bin of history.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ,so if a guy in the mall grabs your wife's vigi , he's not disrespecting her, just expressing his feelings....Oh I see your point, :rolleyes2:......
Right after I tear his face off, just expressing my feelings of course !!!!!...Man, some people are so stupid ....
:rockford:
Here is where you're going beyond what the 1st amendment protects. His freedom of expression does not allow him to express it while violating another persons freedom or the law.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where you're going beyond what the 1st amendment protects. His freedom of expression does not allow him to express it while violating another persons freedom or the law.

I could argue that but my point is there are lines you just don't cross, that is beyond the scope of reason and dissing our flag is a big one and as emotional as it gets...