• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wonder why Peyton has....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a hard time with the Colts ?.....He just seems to be programmed to lose whenever he plays them, and especially in Indy...
I told my buddy, watch, PM is good for a pic late in these games to set up a loss...
And Bam, a few plays later, there it was...
And that D didn't look so great against a team that has been struggling all season, guess they aren't quite ready for the record books just yet either....
They look stout at times and then out of kilter other times....This team is not ready for a SB run, Cincy and the Pats are far better balanced teams that they aren't gonna get past....
As much as I like PM, I think he has seen his last SB....

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a big moment. Peyton is rarely at his best in big moments.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the Pats fans flocking to Peyton threads like flies to dogshit. :L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a hard time with the Colts ?.....He just seems to be programmed to lose whenever he plays them, and especially in Indy...
I told my buddy, watch, PM is good for a pic late in these games to set up a loss...
And Bam, a few plays later, there it was...
And that D didn't look so great against a team that has been struggling all season, guess they aren't quite ready for the record books just yet either....
They look stout at times and then out of kilter other times....This team is not ready for a SB run, Cincy and the Pats are far better balanced teams that they aren't gonna get past....
As much as I like PM, I think he has seen his last SB....

Funny, that's what I say to my buds when we're watching Flacco.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, that's what I say to my buds when we're watching Flacco.

Yea, but you have a gay crush on Flacco and I'm straight....And that's the difference between you and me...:heh:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it is amazing how much the Broncos are on Oldschool's mind this entire season. If they win the Super Bowl I'd imagine his head will explode.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it is amazing how much the Broncos are on Oldschool's mind this entire season. If they win the Super Bowl I'd imagine his head will explode.

I'm surprised that you are out of your coma, after finding out that your Perfect season T shirt order was cancelled by a struggling Colts team with an injured QB.....
And that your GOAT defense has been dethroned by that same struggling group....
Do you really think they are gonna beat the Pats or Cincy ??.....If you do, I have a Trump Plaza on Mars that I will sell you cheap and reasonable....:heh:

Suspiciously_fantastic_apartment_salesman.png

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over half of the posts in this thread are by Patriot fans. Coincidence? I think not. :D

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised that you are out of your coma, after finding out that your Perfect season T shirt order was cancelled by a struggling Colts team with an injured QB.....
And that your GOAT defense has been dethroned by that same struggling group....
Do you really think they are gonna beat the Pats or Cincy ??.....If you do, I have a Trump Plaza on Mars that I will sell you cheap and reasonable....:heh:

View attachment 51604

Oh sheesh the Broncos lose one game where they had some of their top players injured, on the road, and committed a ton of penalties that extended drives. Throw in lost the turnover battle. Yeah that doesn't usually lead to a ton of success in a game. I'm not going to panic about one game. My team is still in a good spot.

As for the defense this is ridiculous. Every great defense has a bad game. To expect them to play perfect week in and week out is just amusing that you think that way. Let's look at the most recent historic defense in the 2013 Seattle Seahawks. Oh look in week 5 against the Colts they gave up 34 points. How could they do that yet still be considered a historic defense? Oh that's right there are 15 other games that history is based on. Let's just look at your wonderful Ravens from 2000. 2nd week of the season they went up against the Jaguars who ended up having a losing record for the year and gave up 36 points. But hey yeah the Broncos giving up 27 points to a team has completely derailed what could at the end of the year be considered one of the great defenses of recent history. You keep on believing as other team's failure is about the only thing some of you Ravens fans seem to keep holding onto. I know this defense could fail down the road. I know my team can fail down the road as this season progresses. Only one team ends on top. It amazes me how much you just can't wait to rub it in either a Patriot fans face, Bengals fans face, or that of us Broncos who all will most likely make the playoffs compared to having a top-10 pick. Yeah we are the ones who should be embarrassed by our team :doh:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HammerDown

i count 3 pats fans, not including myself...as i am not commenting on this.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You commented on the thread.
yes, yes i did. not the topic tho. thus, "not commenting on this".

you just posted here. did you just comment on the topic?

discuss, citing details and examples.