• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wonder What A Slave Might Think About This Asinine Statement

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did LeBron cross the line with some of the language in his tweets? Yes. But Trump does the same crap every day. He is the stereotypical school yard bully on a power trip.

In politics, sometimes your candidate wins, sometimes they don't. But I am not sure there has ever been a politician more hated than Trump. His antics are offensive.

Clearly you are a supporter, as you don't have to agree. But you at least need to have empathy for the large segment of our population so repulsed by Trump that it furthers the divide between American people. Hell, I have two family members that haven't spoken since the election because 1 was sick at the thought that the other voted for Trump. They got in a huge argument and are still not speaking.

The single biggest problem our nation currently faces is that both sides are completely dug in and have zero empathy for the other. Much of that is a reflection of our "leader's" behavior.

The divide has widened as the left has continued to move left since the Clinton administration (name a big issue the right has actually moved on, hint: it's not gun control, illegal immigration or basically any social issue).

I don't feel much empathy for people who have issues with "mean words." That's simply being soft.

i don't love all the chest thumping, and he's done plenty of things I disagree with...including a major bastardization of the 2nd amendment last week.

But he's also hated for being the anti establishment guy, and frankly anyone who is bad for the establishment has a pretty freaking good chance of being good for the people. He's gotten a lot of RINOs in hot water with their fan bases.

He also is wiling to speak truths that others don't have the balls to say because of how soft and easily offended so many in society are.

At this point even when Trump does 100% what he's supposed to do (see how he has handled DACA and putting it to the legislature) he gets a hail storm of criticism. So what is the point of trying to deal with people who will go after things like that or pulling out of syria and NOT starting WW3? Is there a point?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with pretty much everything except the bold.

I'm not saying Trump hasn't done/said/tweeted some things that he shouldn't.

But let's not pretend that all of the opposition and hate started after he was elected and started doing the things he does.

There were people openly mocking him and saying that he would never be President while he was campaigning.

There were people claiming they would leave the country if he won.

Some of the top Democrats have completely flip flopped on securing the border simply to prevent him from getting that "win".

That's the real reason they don't want to give him the money for the border wall. It was literally his biggest campaign promise.

Trump supporters have been physically attacked by anti-Trump folks and his staffers and folks wearing MAGA hats, etc. have been refused service in restaurants.

While I don't agree with a lot of how he has conducted himself in office. To act like he is the only one behaving in a divisive manner is ignoring the fact that the left has been in full meltdown mode since before he took office.
Trump was hated long before he got elected - Especially after the bragged about getting away with sexually assaulting women.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit - what the hard right doesn't understand is that the wall is a waste of money - there are too many places where they can come in easily without the wall. One of them is the Big Bend National Park - you can't put a freakin wall through the national park due to treaties and other complications. What has stopped the illegals, however is officers patrolling the boarder on a regular basis.

And that's a fair point. the mechanics of the wall etc.

Plus with so many infrastructure needs.

And they could just give more funding to ICE to round up more of the ones already here. But the spigot does need to be cut off. But it's a fair question if the wall is the best way.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump was hated long before he got elected - Especially after the bragged about getting away with sexually assaulting women.

And he's another example of TDS. Cause that's not what he said at all.

But TDS....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s just projection.

And it’s hilarious.
Nope that sort of "I know you are but what am I" troll doesn't work on me either. Try harder.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that sort of "I know you are but what am I" troll doesn't work on me either. Try harder.

Says the troll.

You haven't actually brought anything to supports your nonsense.

There's a good reason for that.

You're outclassed.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's another example of TDS. Cause that's not what he said at all.

But TDS....
Yes there's plenty of TDS out there, just as there was ODS, BDS, and CDS (two subtypes, type B and type H). Derangement got going around 1994, before that most mainstream politicking was less strident and angry.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the troll.

You haven't actually brought anything to supports your nonsense.

There's a good reason for that.

You're outclassed.
LOL keep spinning chief. Trolls like you always get all bothered when their shit doesn't work

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL keep spinning chief. Trolls like you always get all bothered when their shit doesn't work

Again.

The troll trying to use name calling.

it's adorable. so cute.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes there's plenty of TDS out there, just as there was ODS, BDS, and CDS (two subtypes, type B and type H). Derangement got going around 1994, before that most mainstream politicking was less strident and angry.

i don't disagree with this.

But the goal posts have 100% been moved for trump.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again.

The troll trying to use name calling.

it's adorable. so cute.
Oh boy now I'm so so mad you called me adorable. Save it for someone who cares.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't disagree with this.

But the goal posts have 100% been moved for trump.
That's because Trump is a whole new kind of president. He's not some typical Republican. In fact I'm told that was a big part of his appeal. He brings it on himself, and fact is he loves it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because Trump is a whole new kind of president. He's not some typical Republican. In fact I'm told that was a big part of his appeal. He brings it on himself, and fact is he loves it.

There's no question that was part of his appeal.

Go back and look at Ross Perot, what they were saying about Perot was also being said about Trump.

Both parties clearly missed that their sides were begging for a true anti-establishment candidate.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question that was part of his appeal.

Go back and look at Ross Perot, what they were saying about Perot was also being said about Trump.

Both parties clearly missed that their sides were begging for a true anti-establishment candidate.
Agreed, but the Dems version was Bernie and he wouldn't be very good for the job either. At least he's generally a good person, as was Perot. You gotta admit, Trump is not a good human being. He deserves most of the pushback he's getting. But unlike many Trump haters, I do not think he is the end of the world or the country. We've had terrible presidents before.

The choice of Hillary vs Trump was probably the worst ever offered.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes there isn’t any. What is the middle ground of they get booted or they get to stay?
I honestly don't know.

In all my posts on this subject, I never once stated that building the wall was wrong.

We need border security in the worst way.

All I have ever stated is that all of these people aren't the criminals that they are painted to be.

We all break laws every single day.

Shit, I blew thru a s too sign just a hour ago.

So, Doing it to be safe and secure seems like a pretty good reason.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The divide has widened as the left has continued to move left since the Clinton administration (name a big issue the right has actually moved on, hint: it's not gun control, illegal immigration or basically any social issue).

I don't feel much empathy for people who have issues with "mean words." That's simply being soft.

i don't love all the chest thumping, and he's done plenty of things I disagree with...including a major bastardization of the 2nd amendment last week.

But he's also hated for being the anti establishment guy, and frankly anyone who is bad for the establishment has a pretty freaking good chance of being good for the people. He's gotten a lot of RINOs in hot water with their fan bases.

He also is wiling to speak truths that others don't have the balls to say because of how soft and easily offended so many in society are.

At this point even when Trump does 100% what he's supposed to do (see how he has handled DACA and putting it to the legislature) he gets a hail storm of criticism. So what is the point of trying to deal with people who will go after things like that or pulling out of syria and NOT starting WW3? Is there a point?
It's not just the left going after him.

*See Ann Coulter

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know.

In all my posts on this subject, I never once stated that building the wall was wrong.

We need border security in the worst way.

All I have ever stated is that all of these people aren't the criminals that they are painted to be.

We all break laws every single day.

Shit, I blew thru a s too sign just a hour ago.

So, Doing it to be safe and secure seems like a pretty good reason.

Was the cash checking joint and liquor store closing early due to the holiday?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said, because Trump deserves it. He's a whole new thing. You don't think he's just some typical Republican getting treated unfairly do you?

Nice goal post move. He didn't deserve to have this crap start before he even set foot in office.

I don't think he's a typical Republican, but yes, he is being treated unfairly. The Dems haven't even given him a chance to see what he'd do. As soon as he won, they started with their "resist" bullshit.

Unemployment has been at record lows and the economy, for the most part, has been very good.

Does he deserve a lot of what he gets? Yes. But he doesn't deserve for the Dems to behave in a borderline treasonous way and his supporters don't deserve to be physically assaulted and kicked out of restaurants.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, lost track of time, I need to start drinking

HAPPY NEW YEAR @Mecca !

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but the Dems version was Bernie and he wouldn't be very good for the job either. At least he's generally a good person, as was Perot. You gotta admit, Trump is not a good human being. He deserves most of the pushback he's getting. But unlike many Trump haters, I do not think he is the end of the world or the country. We've had terrible presidents before.

The choice of Hillary vs Trump was probably the worst ever offered.

Bernie would've won, IMO, had he just offered to forgive student loans.

Idk how it would've worked, but he would've won.

But he also wasn't that anti-establishment. He wasn't an outsider.

He does deserve some pushback. But some of it is just ridiculous, including what TLF mentioned. The ones I mentioned during this thread (wall, syria, DACA) and things such as the tax changes.

I have a long list of issues I've taken with trump, including the bump stock bastardization of the 2nd amendment and the lack of disbanding the fed.

And yes, worst options ever. I'm against the 2 party system and tend to vote for a 3rd party just to try and get them funding.

And yes we've had far worse presidents, including Carter and Nixon...taking us off the gold standard was one of the worst moves in semi modern presidential history.