• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wonder What A Slave Might Think About This Asinine Statement

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with the wall....

I can't even fathom how much an effective wall would cost taxpayers. Unless the Donald plans to come out of pocket on this I can think of much better ways to spend billions of dollars.
I understand that.

But, things can't continue on the way they have.

I don't pretend to have the answers, nor do I know what would actually be considered middle ground on the topic.

It confounds us all.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that.

But, things can't continue on the way they have.

I don't pretend to have the answers, nor do I know what would actually be considered middle ground on the topic.

It confounds us all.

Sometimes there isn’t any. What is the middle ground of they get booted or they get to stay?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many ways to educate yourself. A college degree is not required.

LeBron seems pretty well in the know when it comes to current events in america and social issues.

LeBron is spoon fed the issues, but he’s never shares actual insight.

And he lied about trump and LeBron far more divisive actions in sports

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is spoon fed the issues, but he’s never shares actual insight.

And he lied about trump and LeBron far more divisive actions in sports

Really? How do you know that?

LeBron is as socially active as any prominent athlete out there. You don't agree with his agenda. I get that. But that doesn't make him ignorant.

As for LeBron being more divisive than Trump, you can't be serious there. Even if it were true, it is literally Trump's job to be leader of the free world. There is no room for any divisive behavior in that position. The fact that you would even compare the two as to "which is more divisive" is pretty damn alarming.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron is as socially active as any prominent athlete out there. You don't agree with his agenda. I get that. But that doesn't make him ignorant.

As for LeBron being more divisive than Trump, you can't be serious there. Even if it were true, it is literally Trump's job to be leader of the free world. There is no room for any divisive behavior in that position. The fact that you would even compare the two as to "which is more divisive" is pretty damn alarming.

In sports. Key words there.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being active in the community doesn’t mean you’re educated about issues.

LeBron and his ilk think trump is at fault for flint despite it going on during Obama.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 times LeBron James stood up to Donald Trump

There’s so much LeBron ignorance just in this article.

TKO.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many ways to educate yourself. A college degree is not required.

LeBron seems pretty well in the know when it comes to current events in america and social issues.

Yes and no.

For example, If you can’t tell me about penumbras within 2 seconds, you aren’t educated to discuss roe v wade.

I’d be dollars to donuts on it being Loren likely LeBron doesn’t even know what that is without his handlers giving him predrafree npc talking points.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 times LeBron James stood up to Donald Trump

There’s so much LeBron ignorance just in this article.

TKO.

Did LeBron cross the line with some of the language in his tweets? Yes. But Trump does the same crap every day. He is the stereotypical school yard bully on a power trip.

In politics, sometimes your candidate wins, sometimes they don't. But I am not sure there has ever been a politician more hated than Trump. His antics are offensive.

Clearly you are a supporter, as you don't have to agree. But you at least need to have empathy for the large segment of our population so repulsed by Trump that it furthers the divide between American people. Hell, I have two family members that haven't spoken since the election because 1 was sick at the thought that the other voted for Trump. They got in a huge argument and are still not speaking.

The single biggest problem our nation currently faces is that both sides are completely dug in and have zero empathy for the other. Much of that is a reflection of our "leader's" behavior.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did LeBron cross the line with some of the language in his tweets? Yes. But Trump does the same crap every day. He is the stereotypical school yard bully on a power trip.

In politics, sometimes your candidate wins, sometimes they don't. But I am not sure there has ever been a politician more hated than Trump. His antics are offensive.

Clearly you are a supporter, as you don't have to agree. But you at least need to have empathy for the large segment of our population so repulsed by Trump that it furthers the divide between American people. Hell, I have two family members that haven't spoken since the election because 1 was sick at the thought that the other voted for Trump. They got in a huge argument and are still not speaking.

The single biggest problem our nation currently faces is that both sides are completely dug in and have zero empathy for the other. Much of that is a reflection of our "leader's" behavior.

I agree with pretty much everything except the bold.

I'm not saying Trump hasn't done/said/tweeted some things that he shouldn't.

But let's not pretend that all of the opposition and hate started after he was elected and started doing the things he does.

There were people openly mocking him and saying that he would never be President while he was campaigning.

There were people claiming they would leave the country if he won.

Some of the top Democrats have completely flip flopped on securing the border simply to prevent him from getting that "win".

That's the real reason they don't want to give him the money for the border wall. It was literally his biggest campaign promise.

Trump supporters have been physically attacked by anti-Trump folks and his staffers and folks wearing MAGA hats, etc. have been refused service in restaurants.

While I don't agree with a lot of how he has conducted himself in office. To act like he is the only one behaving in a divisive manner is ignoring the fact that the left has been in full meltdown mode since before he took office.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with pretty much everything except the bold.

I'm not saying Trump hasn't done/said/tweeted some things that he shouldn't.

But let's not pretend that all of the opposition and hate started after he was elected and started doing the things he does.

There were people openly mocking him and saying that he would never be President while he was campaigning.

There were people claiming they would leave the country if he won.

Some of the top Democrats have completely flip flopped on securing the border simply to prevent him from getting that "win".

That's the real reason they don't want to give him the money for the border wall. It was literally his biggest campaign promise.

Trump supporters have been physically attacked by anti-Trump folks and his staffers and folks wearing MAGA hats, etc. have been refused service in restaurants.

While I don't agree with a lot of how he has conducted himself in office. To act like he is the only one behaving in a divisive manner is ignoring the fact that the left has been in full meltdown mode since before he took office.
I hate getting into politics here but I hope you are aware the other team was melting down the same way over Obama.

And he at least is a normal politician. Trump is a whole new category of awful. He's different, it's not comparable. Even if you hated the idea of Hillary as president, which is perfectly defensible, any thinking person has to recognize the embarrassment of Trump as our nation's leader. Try explaining to your kids how a douche like that gets to be president.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate getting into politics here but I hope you are aware the other team was melting down the same way over Obama.

And he at least is a normal politician. Trump is a whole new category of awful. He's different, it's not comparable. Even if you hated the idea of Hillary as president, which is perfectly defensible, any thinking person has to recognize the embarrassment of Trump as our nation's leader. Try explaining to your kids how a douche like that gets to be president.

I disagree. The meltdown over Obama wasn't close to what it's been with Trump.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The meltdown over Obama wasn't close to what it's been with Trump.
And as I said, because Trump deserves it. He's a whole new thing. You don't think he's just some typical Republican getting treated unfairly do you?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said, because Trump deserves it. He's a whole new thing. You don't think he's just some typical Republican getting treated unfairly do you?

Of course he is. Look at the wall example or the Syria histeria (instead of trump starting ww3)

All because he says mean things..... oooooh mean words

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he is. Look at the wall example or the Syria histeria (instead of trump starting ww3)

No that's not even close to what I'm talking about but I already know not to waste my time with you about it

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not even close to what I'm talking about but I already know not to waste my time with you about it

Because it’s a hard truth the left can’t admit.

Mean words.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mean words.
Nah I'm just immune to trolling and don't care nearly enough about it to argue anonymously with someone who doesn't see how things work.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I'm just immune to trolling and don't care nearly enough about it to argue anonymously with someone who doesn't see how things work.

That’s just projection.

And it’s hilarious.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mean words.
Bullshit - what the hard right doesn't understand is that the wall is a waste of money - there are too many places where they can come in easily without the wall. One of them is the Big Bend National Park - you can't put a freakin wall through the national park due to treaties and other complications. What has stopped the illegals, however is officers patrolling the boarder on a regular basis.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Mr Trump wants to be treated fairly - then perhaps he should try treating people fairly and with respect. Until that happens - He isn't getting it