• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woah what happened to this place? This place used to be primarily a cfb forum.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind you I only visit for the juicy political shit, the CFB part of this forum looks like barely anyone posts, even though it's the offseason.

Still used to slap back in the day. Have most people left?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind you I only visit for the juicy political shit, the CFB part of this forum looks like barely anyone posts, even though it's the offseason.

Over aged college football nerd guy sold the site and got kicked out. Something like that.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over aged college football nerd guy sold the site and got kicked out. Something like that.

Was the dude's name Ghost? I do remember the old owner. Is this place still active during the season?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the dude's name Ghost? I do remember the old owner. Is this place still active during the season?
Someone else would have to say more.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where-is-everyone-what-is-this-place.gif

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's basically down to one guy who claims because some guy invented the top hat in 1908, Minnesota is the greatest sports dynasty in all of college athletics and won't stfu ever ....or something along those lines

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's basically down to one guy who claims because some guy invented the top hat in 1908, Minnesota is the greatest sports dynasty in all of college athletics and won't stfu ever ....or something along those lines
I stfu every year sometime in April and don't return until sometime in the cfb season.

And many dumbasses try to shut me up by making dumb or untrue statements but they are all lame ass amateurs.

I mean, "the top hat"??? you stfu, that's just dumb. I'm guessing you actually think that you were being funny?

Minnesota has invented...

Cheerleading,
The 4 man backfield,
The offensive shift,
The Nerf football,
Waterskiing,
The Particle Accelerator,
And SPAM among many other things

But not the top hat. If we had invented it, I probably wouldn't bother mentioning it because few inventions could be less meaningful or useful.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stfu every year sometime in April and don't return until sometime in the cfb season.

And many dumbasses try to shut me up by making dumb or untrue statements but they are all lame ass amateurs.

I mean, "the top hat"??? you stfu, that's just dumb. I'm guessing you actually think that you were being funny?

Minnesota has invented...

Cheerleading,
The 4 man backfield,
The offensive shift,
The Nerf football,
Waterskiing,
The Particle Accelerator,
And SPAM among many other things

But not the top hat. If we had invented it, I probably wouldn't bother mentioning it because few inventions could be less meaningful or useful.

Gays and trannies too?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gays and trannies too?
We didn't invent gays or trannies, but I heard Hannibal in the Silence of the Lambs claim UMn was one of the 3-4 places that specialized in trans operations?

We're all human, and fallible, and Minnesota has seemingly fallen for the leftist lie.

In 20 years, I may be one of the biggest critics of Minnesota. Right now, I am on the fence, still pointing at Minnesota's glorious past.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of things that I like about this board is that they do a pretty good job of separating the political stuff from the football part. I don't like discussing politics! For many years I was a member of a football board (I was even a moderator of sorts - the owner gave me the title "moderator" and power to clean up the board from spam bots but nothing else). There were no boundaries between football and politics. The problem was that there were a handful of posters that made everything about politics. Couple that with "bullying" and the board imploded. I just checked and it down to 6-7 regular posters - yes the same ones I hated and the reasons I left. I came to this board in 2013 and also left this board in 2018 for about three years. I don't understand why people can't be civil in their discussions. There are posters here that bring out the worst in me and as a result I have to leave every once in a while. I know: Sob, sob, sob! The point is that there are individuals on every board that drive people away in droves. There are people on this board that post 10,000 times each year. To me that indicates a person who feels the need to put their 2¢ in on every topic. When that person is also abusive and is not held in check by the owner/moderators that can have a huge negative effect on the board by driving people away. I don't want this board to implode.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of things that I like about this board is that they do a pretty good job of separating the political stuff from the football part. I don't like discussing politics! For many years I was a member of a football board (I was even a moderator of sorts - the owner gave me the title "moderator" and power to clean up the board from spam bots but nothing else). There were no boundaries between football and politics. The problem was that there were a handful of posters that made everything about politics. Couple that with "bullying" and the board imploded. I just checked and it down to 6-7 regular posters - yes the same ones I hated and the reasons I left. I came to this board in 2013 and also left this board in 2018 for about three years. I don't understand why people can't be civil in their discussions. There are posters here that bring out the worst in me and as a result I have to leave every once in a while. I know: Sob, sob, sob! The point is that there are individuals on every board that drive people away in droves. There are people on this board that post 10,000 times each year. To me that indicates a person who feels the need to put their 2¢ in on every topic. When that person is also abusive and is not held in check by the owner/moderators that can have a huge negative effect on the board by driving people away. I don't want this board to implode.
Just my two cents, try paragraphs next time.

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my two cents, try paragraphs next time.
This is why this site is dead now. If you don't like what someone has to say or how they did or did not put their comments they way you like...then stfu. Move on. You dont have to be an ass.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why this site is dead now. If you don't like what someone has to say or how they did or did not put their comments they way you like...then stfu. Move on. You dont have to be an ass.
I wouldn’t say it’s dead. It’s quaint and small scale, which I enjoy personally. A place to have some good laughs here and there.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel
Duck Dynasty Flirt GIF by DefyTV
think from dusk till dawn GIF by The Paley Center for Media