• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wisconsin vs. Kentucky

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's also got the Battle 4 Atlantis next year, with us, North Carolina, Florida, UCLA, and Oklahoma.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both ya mf'ers {jonvi and dcZONA}have a good sense of humor. good at ya!

There are a fair number of teams that I wish UK would play every year. Chief among them are Duke, Syracuse and Arizona. Talk about helping your strength of schedule.... You guys got any thoughts on that?

We are going to play UCLA in the next year or two though....I think some kind of tourney...alternating sites or something,

When Ricky P was coaching UK, SU and UK did a couple of home and home games. And during that same period, got to play each other in the NC. At that point, I thought UK/SU games were going to get scheduled big time. Then RP left. UK and SU haven't gotten on the phone together since. It's a shame.

Sure would love a regular season shot at UK and both them Miller fucks with AZ and Dayton. I got me some revenge to take out on that family. :gaah:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pissed WI lost. We don't get there very often and I think we had as good of a chance as any to win the whole thing and they blew it. I think they played very good, I thought they outplayed KY most of the game, but KY made the shot when it counted most and WI didn't. regardless, it was an awesome game. I don't think basketball fans could ask for much more out of a game then they were treated to the other night. In fact, besides not getting to the end game, this past season has been very good to me. The end of the year for both the Packers and the Badgers was great for me as a fan. Seeing them overcome adversity, come together as a team and play their asses off. Sometimes you come up short, but the games were great to watch.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's also got the Battle 4 Atlantis next year, with us, North Carolina, Florida, UCLA, and Oklahoma.

nah we're not in that tourney. I think we play in the Maui Invitational next year

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a great game to watch and contrast of styles. Both teams were down 8-9 points with other team having momentum and both battled back when it was needed, that was very impressive of both teams.

Kentucky hit the big shot when needed, Wisconsin did not so Kentucky is advancing. Hats off to Harrison for being able to make the big shot when needed.