• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin @ Penn State

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
That is much less about wanting Bielema gone as it is about wanting Chryst back calling plays. I'd still take Bielema over Pelini in a heartbeat.

I just think that we had the single best play caller in football, with assistant coaches who could mold players to fit his system. We had all the makings for an offense that could get 40 PPG year in and year out in the B1G. If those guys were still here, we would be 12-0. There is no doubt in my mind.

I want Paul Chryst back, and the only way he is coming back is for the Head Coach job.

2512348_o.gif

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averaging two turnovers isn't "spotting points," it just means you're a team that turns the ball over. Just like we're a team that misses field goals and plays inconsistently on the OL. I'm tired of the 14 page analysis of Wisconsin vs Nebraska. Let the teams play the game.

To clarify, I think you're all a little bit wrong.

LOL, give it a fucking rest. There is no magical world where the game goes differently, and your team is better than it actually was. There's no IF or BUT. There's no "we would have..." scenario that makes your team better than the scoreboard. All there is, is did you fuck up and put the ball on the ground or not? Did your defense hold in the redzone or not? Did you win or lose?

We weren't talking about comparison. We were talking about your fucked up analysis of who your team is.

You know, if my fucked up analysis is going to get your panties in such a wad or our continued "14 page analysis rustles your jimmies why keep coming back to this thread? You well kn ow what it is by now yet you keep responding to what you want us to give a rest.

Honestly I enjoy the back and forth between fans of two teams that will be playing. That is why I respond in such threads. I don't like the attacks and accusations of the politics thread thus I very seldom reply to anything there.

You see my hand controls my mouse and I think it is incredibly funny for someone to be pissed off about something continuing when they have all the power to not partake in it.