• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning or losing

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I want them to win. A loss would put the cherry on top of Garrett’s tenure in Dallas and all that implies.

We will have plenty to talk about after the Redskins game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I want them to win. A loss would put the cherry on top of Garrett’s tenure in Dallas and all that implies.

We will have plenty to talk about after the Redskins game
Me too. While long term I'd hate for Jerry to have any reason to make him think keeping these coaches is a good thing I'm rooting for them and would be doing so if we were sitting on 2 wins too. It's much more important long term for this team to show that they can win a game in the face of some adversity than it is to move up a few draft spots and if you make the playoffs...well...who knows...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. While long term I'd hate for Jerry to have any reason to make him think keeping these coaches is a good thing I'm rooting for them and would be doing so if we were sitting on 2 wins too. It's much more important long term for this team to show that they can win a game in the face of some adversity than it is to move up a few draft spots and if you make the playoffs...well...who knows...

Man that Rams game was awful good. It reminds me of the 1999 season. I’m guessing Christmas Eve was on a Sunday that year. I remember we played a really bad New Orleans team at New Orleans in Week 16. I remember us laying an egg and losing to fall to 7-8. I remember being at my grandmas house that night for Christmas. I was so damn mad, I barely spoke. I just knew we had missed the playoffs. Later that night, I finally had gotten over the game a little and started looking at scenarios. I soon figured out that if we win the next week and got some help that we would still make it. Sure enough, we got the help and won and went on to the playoffs. Now, Minnesota destroyed us in the Wild Card game , but we were still at the party.

I know it’s been a bad season and we don’t deserve the playoffs. If we did happen to get lucky, we might get destroyed. I wouldn’t mind seeing us get the chance though. Ha.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Cowboys are more of a BPA type of drafting team, but that is a boring response.
I have for years now wanted a badass DT. That is top of my wish list. (by far)

Other options. the next Julio Jones if such a player is there when we draft. (then let Cooper walk) becomes an upgrade & saves money.

A True Free Safety instead of trying this DB or that DB in the spot.

then Anytime you can find a shutdown CB.
those would be my 4 options in that order for this years draft.

Positions I hope we avoid in the 1st round (again we all know BPA will dictate, but leaving that out for now)
I never really like the idea of using a 1st on a TE. I hope we continue to draft a TE until we find the guy, but not in the 1st.

DE & LB. Dont care to go after either of these in the 1st round also.
&
obviously we dont need a 1st round RB even if it were the BPA with Zeke on a new contract. Team would never make the change even if they could.
I'm liking what Jarwin brings to the field. I'm more than good with him as the full time TE going forward.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking what Jarwin brings to the field. I'm more than good with him as the full time TE going forward.
He has been impressive thus far. Looks like our future TE.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPA
All else equal. Safety. Starting to think Woods may be a better SS than FS so would still like that true Center fielder type that I've been looking for going on a decade now...
Woods and delpit would be a good tandem. Woods hits extremely hard for his size

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if either Jeudy or Delpit are sitting there and we pass I would shoot my TV

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I read is TE is a huge need for the upcoming draft. The one game Jarwin is actually used was a year ago and he shredded the Giants. It's that old school though process. Jarwin is a mismatch and the cowboys stick with an way out of his prime player getting all the snaps. Unless Ertz number 2 is sitting there it makes no sense to burn an early pick on TE. Sign jarwin to a team friendly deal and his numbers would dwarf what witten has put up this season. You keep witten as the backup TE and assistant coach on new staff. Witten is one of the greatest TE of all time and would be an asset going forward as an offensive assistant coach.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if there any coaches that I would like back maybe Columbo(yeah liked him lots as player, dude was nasty) Sanjay lal and Moore. Lal has done a good job with the receivers. The special teams coach should have been gone weeks ago. The defensive scheme which bends and implodes is a joke. Richard and Marinelli need to go. Their input on the draft is not good and they are no longer needed. 1st and 2nd round picks should be starters. We drafted Taco and Hill because of Marinelli and we passed on starters. Anybody that watches these games has to notice that we need size at DT. That DT from Utah is 6'5 and 335 pounds and his type is what we need. There are times where Fotu is being triple teamed because college teams are afraid of him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I read is TE is a huge need for the upcoming draft. The one game Jarwin is actually used was a year ago and he shredded the Giants. It's that old school though process. Jarwin is a mismatch and the cowboys stick with an way out of his prime player getting all the snaps. Unless Ertz number 2 is sitting there it makes no sense to burn an early pick on TE. Sign jarwin to a team friendly deal and his numbers would dwarf what witten has put up this season. You keep witten as the backup TE and assistant coach on new staff. Witten is one of the greatest TE of all time and would be an asset going forward as an offensive assistant coach.
I'll have to disagree with what your reading. TE depth will be needed but I like Jarwin and Schultz as TEs. I'm not calling them pro bowlers, but they are nice pieces, and if Witten wasn't in the equation Jarwin would have plenty of yards.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do or die Sunday for Garrett and the Boys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy ass day so far. Fins beating NE at NE. Pack screwing around in Det. Anything can happen.